Master of Reality sub idea

So I got inspired by invictus so make a manifestation stk.

This is my idea of it,

Ascension chamber core
Minds ee core
Tyrant
Dominion
Omnidimensional
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Current invoker
The architecht
Void of creation
Pragya
Fortunes Favorite
Divine will
Merger of worlds
Wheel of creation
The flow
Sands of time
Joie the vivre
Inner voice.
sam vana

I was thinking of making this one in qstks. And then probably running rest in zp.

What do you think of the modules anything I’m missing?. My manifestation is already quite high so why not enhance something even more :D.

1 Like

Am not sure if many of us have tried this to have an opinion on it. Especially since too many Result Enhancement modules is normally not recommended so I haven’t tried it.

Not that it won’t work. I think this is worth asking the Support.

I will Do that Thank you🙏

1 Like

I have ran something similar for a while LBFH, ME and Chamber, loads of result enhancers. Life’s smooth when I’m on it.

I’d just warn you to be cautious about those advanced modules if you’re new

3 Likes

Was thinking of doing the same.

Emotions unfettered is a must imo. Feeling is the secret man, feeling as you would of your desire was already fulfilled, as opposed to just visualizing it.

Faith Unyielding.
“ ‘ For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.’

• Jesus the og ultimate manifestor
2 Likes

I highly recommend you add Khan Black Stage 4 Core too.

Sexual energy is the ultimate manifestation booster in my opinion.

3 Likes

@SwedishBuddha a good idea might be to tag the person that is actually using it, mr 100 custom made himself… @Invictus :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

What would happen if bdlm was added to it

Would we have a large problem

2 Likes

At that point it would start talking

1 Like

It would really put sc at the top

1 Like

So I contacted support and they said this was a good manifestation sub with good focus . Hopefully they are correct :D.

1 Like