Massive Q Stack

Turns out he is longer here than me haha. Thanks for the tip

2 Likes

And both of you are here longer than me.

i genuflect in the inferiority of recency.

3 Likes

Or just EmperorQ alone. :smile:

I see what you’re doing with your subs @Kaprice, and back in PrimalTech days, it’d be fine.
With Q, as @mecharc said, this quantity of listening could’ve issues. So watch out for overload symptoms.

Also, you seem to be using Superchargers as meditations.
How long have you been doing this? Have you experienced any benefits?

2 Likes

The multi-stage is irrelevant because I’m only listening to 1 stage of each. I’ll only move up a stage when I feel I’ve gotten what I need from the current stage.

I’ll also be paying close attention to how I’m doing and will adjust down if and when needed.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I’m old ( (:wink: ) and have learned a lot over the decades. In my teens and early 20s I was pretty reactive.

Now, for the most part, I’m able to work past emotion. I usually stop to ask myself, “What’s my desired outcome here?” And I try to respond in a way that has the best chance of producing that outcome.

Too many people online are jerks and overly antagonistic. (I’m not lumping Liquidfire in that group.) If everyone just yells at each other and calls people names, no one hears anything. Nothing is accomplished.

So, I try to focus on the message and leave the attacks behind.

Thanks for noticing!

4 Likes

Because when I read what each of those titles do, I find them to all have elements of what I feel I need to succeed. And I feel they’re all highly synergistic.

In body building terms, I’m doing a whole body workout instead of spending a year building legs, then another year on chest, a year on biceps, a year on triceps, a year on cardio, a year on flexibility.

Would I build my legs faster if I only focused on legs for a year? Of course. But, I’d be out of balance.

I believe I’ll be better served by building all these inter-related subs at once.

I may be wrong. But, virtually EVERYONE on the forum is guessing at what will work for them. Even Saint says he doesn’t know what the best listening plan is for Q.

We’ll see.

What I do know is I’m feeling positive and no negative effects with this so far.

3 Likes

You gave a good example. Apex Warrior would, IMO, be non-synergistic for my goals. Emporer Fitness is more about health and balance; proper eating; getting good sleep; immune system.

That’s perfect for my stack. Apex Warrior is not. It would be a distraction; pulling me in a different direction.

Oh no. Good advice.

Usually when I hear something like this, it’s followed up by situations where I’ll need to use it.

1 Like

As I’ve said a few times in this thread, including the original post, I’m aware of the potential downsides and will be monitoring how I feel and my progress closely. I’ll adjust down if/when I feel the need.

I also feel the way I’m doing the weekends creates a break while still pushing progress.

And by not doing any subs while sleep, I believe I’m giving my brain a chance to process and integrate the messaging.

As for the superchargers, I do think they help as meditations. The prompts to focus on goals and intentions help align my daily efforts with my goals.

2 Likes

I listened to Emperor 4 alone for a while. Then StarkQ alone until the other titles upgraded to Q.

I can’t yet say the larger, more diverse stack is being more effective than either of those alone, but I CAN say, they’re not LESS effective.

3 Likes

Very, very intriguing stack. This is relevant to my interests. Keep us updated on progress!

Experimentation is always welcome in my book.

2 Likes

@Kaprice You’re 57? Wow very cool. I thought I might be the oldest one here at almost 52

1 Like

For clarification if I’m correct Revelationer is not a subliminal and @Liquidfire can you possibly be anymore negative or critical? Seriously?

2 Likes

I just thought of a few more results from my listening – though I think they all started soon after StarkQ but before the Massive Q. In fact, I think they started before that – maybe with Emperor.

• I’m feeling a bit more compelled to keep things organized and neat. For example, I used to let my dishes pile up and now I don’t. And I’ve been doing more to set up systems to support my efforts throughout the day – often simple stuff like buying a hook to hang a hand towel or setting up a single place for papers that need to be scanned.

• I’m recalling random memories from my past – snippets of things that I haven’t thought about in years. Sometimes it’s actions I’m embarrassed to have done; things I regret; people I’ve hurt. Sometimes it’s stuff I’m proud of. Others it’s just a memory that brings a smile to my face. I attribute all of this to the subs – most likely from the various healing/reconciling segments.

• I’m finding myself automatically filtering my decision making process by how well the action under consideration will help me accomplish my goals. When they’re not likely to, I find myself automatically rejecting the action. This is most commonly manifest in purchases, but also in things take up my time.

• I’m more closely following the Getting Things Done plan (from the book). I try to touch things only once and add anything I’m not going to do RIGHT NOW to a catch all list.

• Lastly, I’m being more intelligent and purposeful in my spending – with a stronger desire to save for the future vs making buying decisions on whether the money is in my account or not.

5 Likes

I think your stack is great, and doesnt SaintSovereign often encourage us to experiment? Just because Q is heavy, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t continue to push our boundaries and see what different subliminal combinations can do, to influence our subconscious mind, so I say good for you Kaprice.

Also, if you have already been running subliminals for a couple of decades, there is a huge difference in how much conditioning your subconscious mind can handle, and your able to handle more input.

As far as thousands of different voices screaming at you, I say good. As we already experience this in our daily lives through social media and other avenues, so why not control the messages by using powerful subliminal club subs.

Best of luck with your stack Kaprice and be sure to let us know about the benefits you receive. All the best to you on your journey.

4 Likes

That’s a massive stack! Have you considered bundling and layering them together?
It’d save you time

I assume that was a joke, yes?

Because if not, I think it would be akin to going to a technical conference and instead of listening to 8 lectures back to back, one at a time, you listened to every lecture at once. You’d get absolutely nothing out of it.

As it is, these subliminals are DENSE, meaning there’s a ton of content in very small spaces. I assume there is very little space between words and phrases and there may even be some overlap. And I also assume it’s sped up.

Stacked on top of each other would be useless.

Finally, for me, the sound of the mask serves as white noise that helps me focus on my work and drown out external distractions. I NEED to listen to something all day, so it might as well be these. Just listening for an hour in the morning and nothing all day would hurt, not help, my productivity.

1 Like

I did cut down on my listening these last few days.

As I said, I’d pay attention to how I was feeling and I just felt I needed less exposure. I’d say it was a combination of feeling tired, overwhelmed, and letting frustration build up during learning sessions (programming) when I wasn’t able to get my solution to work.

I’m hopeful that I’ll be getting back to full or nearly full listening tomorrow.

2 Likes