Manifestation titles?

In the future will there be any manifestation titles for fwb type of relationships?

There are already enough in Present -

6 Likes

Ok but it’s all on taking action. Are there any outcome related subliminals? That are completely focused on outcome manifestation.

I have used subs in the past with outcomes and it worked without doing anything consciously. Except minds eye.

Taking action is often trying to control things and outcomes imho

2 Likes

If you want things in life you need to take action … That is how most of the universal laws work … Action honestly can be considered many things, hell even going and studying diffrent techniques to pick up women is taking action bc you are working towards furthering the sub’s goal or even just going out to the bar or club

I mean its not like you are gonna be sitting at home watching tv expecting the universe to send women to your house… unless ya know you are RICH and Famous lol.

4 Likes

@RVconsultant @Lion
Can someone move this to questions and comments

1 Like

I don’t have admin rights. But am sure RVconsultant will get it done.

1 Like

What are your thought on this post aswell?

1 Like

Exactly the same as yours:

Although I do think that over time we will get more stronger manifestation-based subliminals.

By the way, I just remembered Libertine, Love Bomb and Heartsong. They are great for those sorts of benefits.

Plus a custom like this would do the trick:

1. Libertine Core
  2. Sexual Manifestation
  3. Gorgeous Manifestor
  4. Alexander’s Play
  5. Chosen of Venus
  6. Long-Range Seduction
  7. The Spotlight
  8. Approachability Aura
  9. Ethereal Presence
  10. Yggdrasil
  11. Mosaic

@eric_stroman - please put your request in the Roadmap page. It’s made for making requests like this.

2 Likes

I think this is a greaty idea for a custom but maybe switch out Gloryseeker for The Spotlight

2 Likes

No that is clearly not how the law works. And specifically how dejavĂš works. I have proven this with the baseball technique from Neville Goddard. I got the baseball without taking action.
It may be false because taking action may mean you’re still attached consciously to it but whatever.

The action that leads to your end result happens subconsciously if you use the law right

2 Likes

I agree. But I think you are mistaken that the subliminal titles are all about taking action. That is not true, especially not with ZP. However, some titles’ descriptions may be outdated.

For general manifestation, Mind’s Eye should be best; you can also guide it towards your desires using Neville Goddard’s techniques.

1 Like

Can you please explain this to me then?

How did you get a baseball

1 Like

Yes. And action in this case could just mean having conversations with women and talking about what you like and the kinds of relationships that you like.

Think of it this way:

Even if there were a subliminal that just air-dropped attractive friends-with-benefits women to your living room, you’d still need to talk to them once they arrived, right?

7 Likes

Hello @eric_stroman

Allow me to explain the idea of manifestations without actions, because yes, it is possible, however, there’s a catch:

Manifestations come from within you, as it is your subconscious that allows you to bend reality for those sort of manifestations, however, the degree and intensity of such manifestations are highly dependent on certain factors, but the biggest 2 are mindset and inner growth.

Let’s take WANTED for example, I can vouch for the manifestations of this sub, as I even had milfs sending me their numbers through a waitress, and with new girls manifesting at work with lust in their eyes, and I can tell you for a fact that if I ran just a single loop right now, then by the end of Saturday there will be a new girl manifested, but do you know why is that?
Cause I spent over a year on WANTED.

So ma man, work on yourself, manifestations will follow depending on your growth.

9 Likes

I have considered creating a custom based from this idea. I myself have always preferred using the law of assumption and the law of least effort and being drastically unconcerned with action. State of being in a world where only NOW exists is the reason state of being is more important then action…(all my subjective opinion of course)

that said what I would suggest is creating a custom with minds eye and ascension chamber as cores and having it be full of modules related to manifesting fwb’s like sex manifestation, gorgeous manifestations, instant seducing tactician etc

i also think alchemist could help with this…stacking alchemist and minds eye and ascension chamber. or alchemist as a core on a manifestation custom like i mentioned above

2 Likes

sorry for asking but how can i message anyone on the forum. like private messaging?

You click on the pic bubble of the person and it shows “message” in the user’s profile

1 Like

There’s levels to manifestation and different concepts surrounding it.

Before you can ever truly manifest something into the material world, it has to be in you. The idea that action, action and more action is key is putting the cart before the horse.

If you don’t ‘have it’ inside of you, in thought, feeling AND action, you’ll be lost.

New Age teachings work for those that are at that specific level of co-creative ability and so called action.

Magick works for others.

There’s far higher levels as well which I won’t talk about here.

The point is. Figure out where YOU are, and go from there.

4 Likes

Screw the new age love manifestation and bring back old school priests brutal love/lust bindings in name of god lol

:rofl: :rofl: recon-me finds this funny as hell.

(though to be fair, recon-me also finds the following gif “touching” and “heartwarming”.)

yeah-csi-miami

awww…

(nonetheless, I’ll probably stay chilling over here with the new-age love manifestation…)

2 Likes