Manifestation: Explained

For me i use to visualize and feel what it was like to have or be somewhere. For example I pictured my perfect looking girl what she would look like and where i would meet her? guess what it happened.

8 Likes

You met totally different girl in another place :D?

1 Like

I just want to talk a little bit about the different ways I’ve learned of manifestation. full disclosure I haven’t gone all the way on the second method.
the first way of manifestation is with the brain. It has 3 basic parts, your emotional, mental, and physical body. it you aline all 3 of these together you will get what you intend to manifest but since the brain is a polarized instrument, you will also generate the equal and opposite force (coming from the direction you can’t see (we can see in front but not from behind us)). Also, since the brain is logical (male) what ever you generate will come to you logically (ex: you want more money → your stocks go up) I’ve found this to be true through direct experience.

The other way is the original way and it uses the heart. The heart is female and is in unity (oppose to polarity). This way is achieved by centering your consciousness in the tiny space (aka where the electromagnetic field of the heart is generated). once you find that spot, you have to configure these beams of light around your head and put your tongue on a very specific spot of the roof of your mouth. Then you wait for this green light and spiral to link to the external chakra in front of your 3rd eye. Then go back into the tiny space. With your attention & intention, you can pick an image from the heart and since its linked to the 3rd eye you can send it out into the reality. Oppose to the brain, the heart is in unity and it only generates things that are good for all life everywhere. And since the heart is female, it doesn’t use logic so you can have things appear out of nothing. There is a bit more to this method but it"s a general overview.

4 Likes

Never read the Neville Goddard method, or any method of manifestation, sounds interesting!

@TheBoxingScientist Feeling, yeah, when I used to try and visualised I never focused on feeling and other senses!!

@Grasping_infinity I feel like I am missing some parts in my manifestation experience!

1 Like

More attention, intention and focus on what you desire.

Less on the opposite.

The most basic way I can break it down is that.

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist took a lot of action.

3 Likes

Are animals able to manifest?

2 Likes

I sometimes feel like pets have psionic manifestation powers.
Suspect them using thier powers get my food, and they often succed. Sneaky creatures with thier jedi mind tricks…
:thinking:
…or their auras are sandwhich-shaped.

2 Likes

Is there any proof that your observation, focus and intention can actually change the content of the influence you are having on the Quantum Entanglement (thoughts to find a lover → manifesting your perfect match)?

Schrödinger’s cat: Do we have any influence with our thoughts, focus and intention if the cat is dead or alive?

*With proof I mean anything scientific at least pointing towards that direction

Point 1:
I think Manifestation is like walking.

You should only think about it very much if:

1. you have a condition, disease, or injury that is making it difficult to do

or

1. you are specifically working to improve the technique and form of how you do it

(or (3) you’re helping someone else who is in situation 1 or 2. )

Otherwise, it’s better to just let it proceed naturally. Your mind is naturally configured to learn how to walk and to walk successfully. Your mind is also naturally configured to learn to manifest and to manifest successfully.

Point 2:

If you do find yourself in the position of having to think deliberately about how to walk or about how to manifest, accept–from the beginning–the fact that adding consciously-directed thought and analysis into this activity is going to necessarily slow things down and make them awkward for a while. That’s the sacrifice we make when we want to improve conscious understanding of a process that’s usually performed subconsciously or automatically. (Like when a professional athlete decides to change some aspect of how they approach their sport. There will always be an (at least) temporary drop in their performance. And sometimes the drop is permanent.)

This is the principle of:

Becoming a fool so that you can become wise
or
Investing in defeat so that you can attain victory

It’s a long-term strategy.

If you only have a week, then turn off the analysis and allow yourself to ‘just do it’.

4 Likes

What is your basis on that? How do you imagine one‘s mind actually manifesting things? How does it work?

1 Like

I’d appreciate any feedback or resources on how to improve manifesting further. I’ve gotten much better at it over the past year but I think I can do much more. I feel that this will be a key to success moving forward.

For example, I don’t even do much visualization-based manifestations right now.

Imagine a family: In this family there are 2 6-year-olds, 2 16-year-olds, and 2 36-year-olds. They all love each other very much.

They’re taking a road trip. It’s to go to an awesome waterfall and park, with rides, delicious food, great fun and music…. Everyone will have a good time. It will take some hours to reach that place.

After 15 to 30 minutes in the car, what do you think that the 2 6-year-olds may start to ask? (Hint: if they are like many children, they may ask it every 10 to 15 minutes until the destination has been reached?)

1 Like

When are we there?

1 Like

Why are my pants wet?

3 Likes

Okay. One more question. This one’s more open-ended.

By conventional legal standards in their nation, only the two 36-year-olds are permitted to drive the car without supervision.

What do you think the drive would be like if the two 6-year-olds were driving? How about the two 16-year-olds?

Everyone else would be pissing their pants :joy:

3 Likes

(It’s am meditation time; I’ll be back. I’m not being intentionally slow in finishing the point. Though it is probably fitting.)

1 Like

Hey @friday, so what do you think?