Man For Himself

Hey @SubliminalUser

Glad you’re feeling better man! How’s Sanguine going for you? I wanted to get it a while ago - I want to buy all the subs :weary:🤷.

I also decreased my loop usage so I get it. I haven’t necessarily taken a break but less loops have brought me back to my happy place where I feel a bit more positive. I hope it does for you too dude.

I really love the name for your sub by the way.

I feel like Sanguine needs to be improved. Either the script or just the power. Name-embedded Ultima+ would be amazing but that’s a while off. It helps but not quite as much as I’d hope for.

Thanks!

Oh really? Can you elaborate? How does it make you feel? How could it be better? Just interested.

A little bit better. I’d like for it to be much more dramatic, more like how Man Finds Himself caused a massive shift which is still affecting me even now that it’s the 2nd day without listening to it.

1 Like

That makes sense. I’m sure the next version will be more powerful and that there will be a 2.0 like there was with Libertine.

In regards to Ultimas, do you find you can listen them them with a rest break in-between each use?

For example, I want to use Libertine and BLU but I’m limiting my daily stack to make it more digestible. Was going to use BLU one day and then Libertine the next and repeat.

You have to be careful trying to intensify the power of a healing sub. Some (most) people can’t handle it and even if you can most of the time, there may come a time when it hits harder than usual due to life changing events that you have no control over. Slow and steady is the rule with healing subs.

3 Likes

Yea, I’m learning that with MfiH. Still affected by my one loop of MFiH

1 Like

Mine feels good, I don’t feel negative emotions as of now. But I ran less subs today as instinct…

Do you feel it’s effects getting integrated in your mind?

I’m going to listen to this song way too much lol.

Hey everyone, wish me the best as I run the second loop of MFiH! I learned a lot of lessons from the first one and the few days that followed and I’m careful to see this one through.

@GoldenTiger @Azriel @Brandon

6 Likes

Wishing you the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is truth @SubliminalUser i notice once when i was running sanguine stack module a little more than everything else in my stack that it made me angry at almost anything that happen
Something’s less is more
(Are even all the time lol)

I’ve ran 4 loops of my healing Ultima this week, I’m taking a week off and see if I start back manifesting. Usually you don’t really see the effects of the healing while it’s healing. You see them after once your beliefs are stabilized!

When you sleep, you process stuff. It helps you better understand and gain perspective. It’s like putting decisions on a slow roast, to make them just ready when it’s time to serve.

I find it highly interesting that the Sleep Cycle app would give me this “insight” for the sleep that followed me listening to the loop of MFiH. I do agree that sleep helps with these things and I am continuing to evolve rapidly. Lots of private journaling and noting of things as they come up.

3 Likes

That is very true, most of the time while running a healing stack there’s almost nothing you can look out for but it does show up after down time, cant talk about q strength tho dont know how it happens now, have got to use hesling with q

1 Like

@GoldenTiger did everything stop manifesting once you started your custom or something? Also in your opinion is this a custom that’s better run as the first or last thing of the day’s playlist?

Honestly I have no idea!! I think it doesn’t matter because Q subs usually process over a period of more than 24 hours. When you play your ultima, you will heal what is present in your subconscious, which will also heal the sub you ran the day before. But just to be sure, I would run it after you played your playlist :wink:

Other point : We don’t know how strong and or how long the healing ultima takes to process. I’ve ran 4 loops over 4 days (1 loop per days), I don’t know if I feel different… It’s hard to tell, I haven’t really had the chance to try my “new healed mindset”.

1 Like

I may just experiment with 1 loop every other day this week, on days where I’m not running MFoH. Funny enough this is a higher frequency than what I had last week because the insanity that ensued from the first loop caused me to first listen on Tu and not again until F last week.

M/W/F: MFoH
Su/Tu/Th/Sa: Khan Q ST1 + MFiH

1 Like

Yeah, it seems like your loop affected you a lot!

It did. Time itself slowed down quite a bit again. Some real stuff came up after that loop. The journaling process revealed a lot. I also find myself considerably more determined to move the needle forward every single day.

With this week being a week off from work, emotional healing is one of the key cornerstones of this week’s personal development.

1 Like