Man For Himself

Going through the end of the journal, Great posts. Clean concise, connected.

How do you find Executive vs. Commander?

1 Like

Also very excited to hear how this turns out.

1 Like

Executive is all about taking action, while Commander has improved executive functionality + more.

So far, my executive runs have been combined with BLU so in effect what I’ve seen from it is becoming a more action-oriented individual. This has been beneficial to getting things done at work. Executive has a lot of possibilities because its general action-taking nature can be combined with the social ultimas. I haven’t done this yet since the situations haven’t come up yet (and True Social, with me having run it only one day so far, was run with Rebirth so I’d get up to speed with it).

Commander feels much more like a complete title on its own. As you can see, there are days where it is the only title I run, period. The executive scripting built in it allows me to get things done, while the personal power and energetic aspects to it allow me to shine in personal interactions (especially in meetings which I have been leading more) as well as overall discipline. I noticed that the desire for food decreased quite a bit and OMAD became trivial with Commander. I also notice my voice deepens and becomes more noticeably attractive while running it.

I haven’t run the Commander on a day where I’ve met people in-person yet—work is all remote still. However, I still feel that it is a complete social ultima title on its own. As of now I like what I have gotten out of Commander more than Executive.

4 Likes

My experience so far is that Commander has superior ‘executive functioning’ in the technical sense than executive. But executive is incredible at raw horsepower pushing the ship. Commander is better at steering.

I’m curious how your in person social experience will be
mine on commander, was not great for me-the status reflection was massive-but I didn’t feel good or like how I showed up-likely recon.

2 Likes

First day off.

I have to say it did feel a little weird not listening to any of my audios today. Particularly in the first half of the day when I’d usually expect to run a lot of things. Anyways, I’m continuing to pursue my interests nonetheless. The time spent outside of work has lately focused on developing learning and manifestational abilities (therefore touching on both QL and ME). Deloading week for lifting continues but that will get back to normal next week (EF).

I have to admit that I am feeling a little lazier than usual. A part of me is concerned that I am absorbing all this info about spiritual teachings and it won’t translate into practice. “Knowing is not enough, you must take action.” Any thoughts on this @Azriel @King?

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve had some insight on actions today after playing around with the “I remember when” technique.

I believe that “I remember when” technique , while effective after you keep running the phrase the whole day in your mind, will be even more effective if you run the phrase when you are doing a specific action that is related to your goal.

E.g. When you are shopping at the supermarket, you can try repeating “I remember when I couldn’t afford anything I wanted”. I think this would trigger your subconscious and it will start linking the feeling of being unable to afford anything as that from the past, and it will create the feeling that you can afford anything you want.

2 Likes

Washout is going well. I have a feeling the fat burning aspects of emperor fitness kicked in more strongly during this time.

A social event is coming up on Saturday evening so I’ll likely end it then by running True Social before the event.

2 Likes

Alright. Today marks day 10 since I last listened to Man For Himself. In accordance with my listening schedule I’ll continue listening to it again this coming Monday. I would say the washout did have some effect on me in the first half, not so much in the last few days. I lost some weight and my learning activities got a kick in motivation.

In order to pull myself together I listened to 1 loop Rebirth + 3 loops Commander. The first loop of Commander was good, second loop pushed it and after that, well I’d say that I shouldn’t have done that because I experienced reconciliation for the rest of the day. Wasn’t particularly motivated to do much besides watch videos. I also didn’t feel that great in my mind. So I learned a lesson there in terms of loop limits:

• Limit loops of an Ultima title to once a day if running two different titles:
  • If listening to one title, max the Ultima loops at 2.

These limits don’t seem to apply for the healing-type titles, as my 7-loops-of-Rebirth experiment did not yield reconciliation.

Today, I’ll most likely listen to Rebirth + True Social before the event that’s tonight.

2 Likes

How is Mind’s Eye been treating ya, dude?

1 Like

The Rebirth of The Sanguine

Alright alright! We’re back at it again with Sanguine Sundays. The beginning of the day was anything but Sanguine, however. I woke up in the late morning, feeling a little groggy from the powerful sleep supplement I used last night to fall asleep. In addition, my demeanor from the previous few days appeared to persist.

You see, in the second half of the washout (after the middle of last week) I started to become a little more lazy and uncaring about my interests. This includes both the special learning activity as well as those things related to the world of Mind’s Eye. One might even say I fell into a mini-rut over the past few days, as I was particularly unmotivated to even read/watch much related to Neville Goddard (which is a shocker to me as that’s the first time that happened since the beginning of this thread). I’m not exactly sure why this happened. Perhaps the monotony of the quarantine was getting to me?

Anyways, today I ran Rebirth + Sanguine, which made me feel a lot better once again. I am feeling a bit better than I did over the past few days. There’s still a lot of time left today and a lot more to read and learn, though, so I am going to do that!

To answer this more specifically, I would say that my visualization power has certainly grown during the washout. In my learning activities (which involve developing a memory technique that’s highly based around visualization), I have been able to utilize visualization to a greater extent and memorize things much more easily. For example:

Sanguine

1. Optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation.
  2. Blood-Red.

The way I remember this word’s meaning is this: Sanguine => Sang wine. There is a person whose skin throughout his entire body is red. He has a bit of wine (so next to him is a wine glass) and while drunk he is in a very upbeat, cheerful mood as he sang a song. As the outsider may infer, the visual and mnemonic techniques allow me to encode both meanings of the word sanguine!

4 Likes

Sangria?

Great. I have now used my visual/mnemonic powers to encode that and connect it with my knowledge of “sanguine”. Sanguine Sangria.

1 Like

Your visualisation-based word association exercises are similar to mine.

1 Like

I can’t wait to start listening to my custom again. I am hoping that it gives me that renewed push and interest to continue on the path of my interests. I feel as if maybe the subliminal washout occurred too soon.

1 Like

Back At It Again

I am very happy to be listening to Man For Himself again. It has helped take me out of the rut I seemed to be in earlier and back on track to feel some blue skies.

Today’s listening was:

• Executive in the morning
  • Man For Himself (x3)
  • Sanguine

Executive was effective in kickstarting my day and quickly shifting myself into action mode, no matter the mood I may have been in. I got a major push into getting right to it in my work. It also felt good taking this action.

And Man For Himself, man oh man…I missed it.

Sanguine further pushed onto this optimism. I listened to it as the final sub for the day, while I ate my dinner. Whereas yesterday it seemed to not be so effective, today it got to work with all the other programming I had today! As part of my listening schedule this week Sanguine is on almost every single day. Let’s see how that goes.

Learnings

• Though I had listened to my custom for 7 weeks, I could have done with a 1-week washout. Or perhaps I didn’t even need one? I don’t think I need another washout of such length for the rest of the year. We’ll see.
  • If anything, the way I was feeling in the final days of the washout versus how I’m feeling today does appear to demonstrate that this sub definitely makes an impact on my mood—for the better. There are a handful of mood-related modules in my custom so it is now obvious that they work quickly (if it wasn’t obvious before).
  • I’ll be keeping Ultima loops to at most 2 per day, after the Commander experiment a few days ago didn’t go well. This means 2 different titles at 1 loop each or 2 loops of the same title. It just seems that going beyond that is ineffective or results in reconciliation.

Man For Himself is definitely a sub I’ll be using for a long time. In fact, I can imagine using it in a post-COVID world (perhaps some stack rotation would be involved there) since as the first post says, the stuff in this title reflects ever-present necessities—for the core modules, this is especially the case (I can envision switching out some of the non-cores for other stuff later). Besides, I’m far from living up to the product description for each of the modules—which is great, because that means my life can only get better the longer I use this title!

Time to improve my memory further.

2 Likes

Which parts of the subs you would like most to work in the next few months (or the ones you feel are most deficient) :thinking:

Rest day from custom.
The Commander in the morning, running Sanguine as I write.

It has been a crazy day that’s been jam-packed with meetings. I had 7 meetings in the span of 8 hours so that should tell you how little time I had to do work outside of those meetings. However, with the help of the Commander I pushed through. I believe the executive scripting from yesterday + today has helped me stay in line and focused on the mission.

Sanguine ought to help with feeling better about the current state of things (both at work and in my personal life).

Looking for Advice

I have this fear that right now I may not be doing enough social healing. Yes, my subliminal has Blue Skies in it and I do not regret that as it is one of the most significant modules ever. Still, I feel that perhaps I am not aggressive about it enough. I feel that the quarantine is the perfect time to do social healing, especially because of my current focuses which is basically anything BUT social stuff.

• This is reflected in the module choice of my custom and even moreso in my recent decisions to cut out even more social stuff. In the middle of this pandemic I was calling a few dozen people a month, but I got very tired of that (and fed up with how it wasn’t going anywhere) so I cut that down to 5 people. I may even reduce it to 0 people soon enough and just not do it for the rest of COVID.
  • I’m also not meeting people that often, which is OK for now—the learning/goddard stuff take up a LOT of time when I really get into it (I remember one Sunday where I spent 8 hours just on Goddard stuff). I also have a ways to go with both things.

Still, I feel that in lieu of actual social interactions that maybe I should be running a title related to social healing. Ideally I should be in a much better state in the new world when everything is back to normal, especially since I know I will start running a social custom in the post-COVID world. I have Khan Q ST1 with me for use, but will it get drowned out by the power of this custom? How many loops would it even take for Khan Q to even have an effect? Is there a point if I’m not taking much social action over these months? For reference my current main sub listening strategy is 3 loops of MFH on M/W/F.

@GoldenTiger @King @SaintSovereign @DarkPhilosopher

Anyways…

Well, every single module’s potential is yet to be fully realized, so I would say all parts. PREFERABLY:

• Physicality Shifter. I want my hair to be thick and straight. Straight as a ruler. I’ve even imagined myself with a ruler and pulling a strand of hair and showing that they’re about as straight as each other.
  • Facial morphing. Looking for my face to be highly attractive.
  • Serum X. I want much more muscle. When Project hero is ready I will upgrade my modules.
  • QLQ ST4, because I am certainly nowhere near fully realizing its potential. I would like to see time slowed down more, me having insane memory and success with my techniques, great visualization, lie detection, etc.
  • Mind’s Eye because of its manifesting technology.
3 Likes

Ok, so we have

• 3 objectives related to physical shift.
  • 1 related to the developpement of the mind
  • 1 related to manifestation into the world

For the physical shift, patience is a virtue. (except serum X, working out is good, but you still need to be patient)

For the mind, exercising (don’t have a lot of insight on it, I never really focused on increasing my memory or anything, nor manifestation, but I am sure visualisation would help for this, and would also fit your mind developpement objective! :slight_smile:

Now : As far as healing goes, you could maybe try a protocol (which I will test in the next month or two), to combine the fact that you don’t want to lose the momentum you are currently building with your custom with the healing you would like to add. And this is just a theory, but what if you ran Khan St1 for a whole week, just to destabilise some social limiting beliefs and replace them with maybe 1-2 good beliefs that Khan St1 contains.

A little bit of drilling for the healing (1-2 weeks) and then back to action with your regular stack. Could potentially help you pushback some beliefs and limitations that you have in social situation. Also, could let your brain rest from MFH for a week before pounding it again with it.

But the questions you raised are very good, will there be enough exposure to have an effect? Social healing while taking no social action. Sure you will heal a little bit, but it’s hard to compare to when you are taking action! Might be some interesting ideas in the The healing dilemma thread.

Also, @Azriel mentionned a strategy where you run regeneration while running your main core. Regeneration can actually heal anything, if you take social action (while speaking with people and everything), regeneration could potentially heal some social stuff :thinking:

3 Likes

Yep - Saint confirmed it. Regeneration run by itself will try to heal everything (so very broad). Stacking RegQ with let’s say a socially-driven custom will prioritize healing social aspects of your personality.

1 Like