Major social anxiety... which subliminal should I use?

Hi there!

I came across SubliminalClub a couple of days ago and just sort of browsed around. I’ve tried free subliminals on YouTube, actually I’m trying this alpha male subliminal and it’s been about 2 weeks so far. Nothing has changed yet but I’m hoping to see if it works or not.

But after browsing the forums here, especially all the hype for the Emperor product, I’m thinking of buying a subliminal perhaps. So I have a few questions.

1. If I buy a subliminal, can I stop using the one I’m using now or do I have to finish it? (the one I’m using says use for 2 months)

2. My phone doesn’t have too much space. Idk what format the subliminals come in, but if it’s not MP3, is it safe to convert it to MP3?

3. My main question actually. I’ve struggled with social anxiety for YEARS. It’s quite irrational. Even if someone just rings my apartment, I’m thrown into a panicy state where I can’t even go buzz this person in. My roomies have to do it instead. I hate it so much, I can’t even get a job cause of it. Tried therapy, my city seems to only contain a bunch of arrogant assholes with a messiah complex lol. Tried subliminals. Tried self development techniques. Tried taking action but I can never stop the “freeze” that happens. I’ve tried meditation (which does work to calm me down but not enough to get me to take action), etc.

My life is a of this anxiety, and I seriously need a fix. I can’t go on with anxiety so bad I can’t even go out and get a job.

Can any one of these subliminals help me? Emperor seems really cool, and I’d like to go through that one, but if it won’t help me with my anxiety then I’ll settle for a different product, if you have a product that can help social anxiety.

Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @UltrasonicBorks and welcome to our community :slight_smile:

It must have been hard and justifiably difficult to find yourself facing so many challenges. The good thing, you’re in the right place now.

Is the subliminal you are using now by Subliminal Club or another company? If it’s another, I recommend you stop and give a sub from here your full time and attention for faster effects, and so that the subliminals from the other company’s technology and the Subliminal Club technology do not interfere with each other.

It’s in MP3. Usually less than 150mb per sub.

I believe Emperor is too powerful, especially for someone just starting. It may make you feel even more anxiety while it is changing you inside.

Based on this, the right sub for you would be Ascended Mogul. It will help you both with social anxiety and with getting a job / making money / getting some financial progress.

Just make sure to commit to it for 1-3 months or more, and listen to each sub at least 7 times a day.

Because for you, what I’d view as an ideal stack would be Ascended Mogul + Limitless. I have a feeling this will be of great help to get you: freedom from anxiety + financial progress + learning of new skills, fields and abilities.

1 Like

For social anxiety I would recommend just Ascension.

It will cause you to be more brave and begin eradicating many fears that keep you stuck.

Most importantly there are modules in it to attract everything you need to get over this.

I had significant anxiety and using Ascension I became aware of the best supplements to use, found therapists who helped me immensely, and friends I’m comfortable with.

8 Likes

You can try the free Ascension LITE mp3 and see how it makes you feel, if you feel any change you can then go on and by the full version of Ascension.

2 Likes

Was just about to mention this — given the way our subliminals are scripted, they don’t necessarily function or feel the way others didn’t. I suffered from extreme anxiety too, and the early prototypes of our subs led me to Wellbutrin, even though I’m not the biggest fan of any meds that affect brain chemistry.

It’s always recommended to get medical help first before using subliminals.

That being said, AscMogul and Emperor are good choices.

4 Likes

Hey, thanks to all of you for the recommendations :slight_smile:

I’m leaning more towards Emperor but I just read the sales page for Primal and although it’s dealing with women and seduction, it also seems to alleviate social anxiety by the descriptions alone.

I also read Emperor might take awhile to see results as it’s a fairly large program.

Should I go with Primal then? Or should I stack some programs together?

My goal is to overcome social anxiety as quickly as I can to get my shit together, just wanted to check to see if the existence of Primal would change anyones answers.

Thanks so much guys

2 Likes

To me Primal seems to be the best sub against social anxiety. However this purely based from readung the description. Anyway I also noticed Emperor to make me more at ease in social situations. I think all subs except Limitless will help.

2 Likes