Major Adventures of Kyuss (Khan Black)

—- Paragon cycle —-

Day 1

I was doing a washout and even though I didn’t finish the 12 days without input so I expect some turbulence but I need to run Paragon now due to health issues. I was tempted to run Paragon sleep with it but decided to run it alone and I hope I can stay disciplined for 21 days.

This journal will from now on contain all the major stacks that I will be using except if I go for Alchemist or Sage or something like that.

2 Likes

I wanted to also use the time on Paragon to become more certain about the next stack since I want to run it for more cycles and align it with my goals. I was tempted to build more customs with the input from @Lion (thanks as always buddy, your knowledge of the modules and making an amazing custom out of it is always a surprise and your advice is golden). But for now as I said I want to focus on which majors resemble the best support for my goals, which ones are a perfect match for the situation and when are other modules needed to get the best results. I also want to split my phases in 3 month timeframes for stacks to be run. So I have to figure out milestones and targets to support the bigger plan and how subs fit in the masterplan. It will take several iterations to get it right.

3 Likes

Following and supporting your journey.

(It might be a good idea to put your username into the title of the journal. Makes it easier for others to associate the journal with the particular user. It’s not a requirement though, and you may simply not prefer that; so up to you.)

3 Likes

@Kyuss - happy to help a brother out. Hope your health issue get resolved soon.

I agree with this. Makes it easier to follow each other without having to switch on notifications for a thread.

3 Likes

I changed the title adding the username. Still didn’t want to put the subs in the title because I want to keep this one for longer but I kind of want to make breaks visible for readability.

2 Likes

There’s an additional trick for this one.

You can put your current subliminals into your profile description. Then when someone clicks on your avatar picture, they will see what programs you’re running.

Anyway, these are all forum housekeeping details. The most important thing is your actual sub journey and life journey. But sometimes these little tricks and such are cool.

3 Likes

Thanks man.
Btw the health issue should not be anything big but since I once mentioned that it is helpful to have a dedicated Paragon run each year for maintenance, I wanted to keep up with that idea/advice for myself. Small health issues will add up over time and might slow you down or make your life less enjoyable. You might think different when you are 20 but later in life health will be a cornerstone of success.

3 Likes

Correct :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I am already seeing progress and other bodily reactions to Paragon.
FYI I am listening to 5 minutes to my subs from now on since Saint said something about dense customs (which this one is not!) might need 5 minutes runtime to get all in because with 3 cores and a lot of modules it would not fit within 3 minutes. But 5 minutes seem to not create a bad reaction within me, so I just try to make it a habit now.

1 Like

Continuing with healing the Paragon way. Listening to the sub, eating healthy, taking care of myself. Hope sleep will get better, last nights I slept very bad…

2 Likes

Goals for the next stack(s):

1. Being in my own power and being in control of my time (also means I should stay healthy!)
  2. Become very clear with the description of the goal
  3. Organize (get rid of what does not help me on my future path and get things that are absolutely necessary, means people, things, activities)
  4. Also possible while point 3. is worked on: learn, take action, make mistakes and take action
  5. Improve, make the process more lean, build the success machine

Tomorrow I think about a stack for each point. Healing seems to continue good.

1 Like

Sleep is getting a bit better burning still don’t get enough, especially deep sleep is very little…

1 Like

For 1)
Being in power, I liked my earlier custom for that, maybe also something health wise, Paragon or EF or something like that. Also something that helps me perform better at work and do tasks faster to free up time at work and at home. Probably Executive, Commander, Emperor or something like that might fit.

1 Like

Was running Limitless Executive yesterday for 5 minutes (no paragon added, that will be run next listening day) and I had a total unproductive day, procrastinating, wasting time, unable to focus.

Interpretation from my side: Recon from my side, fighting, but also means I need this one for the future. So it doesn’t matter how much it slows me down in this moment, it is needed to build my future self. I have to go through this, it might become better soon, it might be as waves and changing between good days and bad days but Limitless Executive might be a winner for running it longer time (I remember the 12 days after running a sub next one is allowed to be introduced, no more than 3 subs running in the head). So also the following stacks/cycles I will enjoy the adventures with LE

2 Likes

For 2) clarity of goals:

I remember Mogul had improvement in goals in it, so emperor might also be helpful since it contains mostly the same as Mogul. Commander for decision making could be helpful, any limitless sub, maybe even EoG. Other than that I don’t see a specific other sub helpful for goal writing.

2 Likes

Regarding laziness or recon on the executive part of LE I have an assumption:

My (current) subconscious wants to hang on to the (current) identity and therefore fights back, going a bit more extreme into the other side. Lets say I am a number 5 of productivity, the sub tries to convert me to a number 8, but the subconscious does not want to let go so it goes a bit into the other direction, makes me feel like a 4 so I will be content being a 5 again later (and no real change happened). But also as the quantum jump (as far as I remember in school) works, I can not really go to number 6 because there is a too big resistance, so the only way forward is to go directly to number 7, takes a lot of energy, does not seem like it will happen but somehow there will be a quantum jump and I am on the other side of number 6.

What do I try to say with all those words? Somebody said, take a sub, listen to it and take massive action. Force yourself to massive action (I try to do that even though I feel hell of a resistance) but at one time I will end up on the other side.

Also one other analogy: you try to move a car that is standing still. It takes a lot of power to bring it to movement but as soon as it is in movement it is easy to increase its speed. So all the massive action and resistance that is happening in the beginning of the change is just to gain movement. As soon as it is in movement, it will be easier (but mostly I feel “hey, I am in movement, goal reached” and I stop with action. not this time!)

2 Likes

Had the idea of using the 3 spots in the stack for “body”, “mind” and “soul”.

So in the category body it is pretty clear, it means whatever changes or serves the body, it is Spartan, Emperor Fitness, Wanted, Paragon, Paragon Sleep…

The category mind would be more related to skill, learning and attitude, would include the Limitless titles, the archetypes (Stark, Emperor, Renaissance Man), True Sell, RICH and all kinds of that stuff. (Titles that make you “better”)

The last category is a little more complicated because the soul title should serve purpose, fulfilling or something like that. Obvious ones are Alchemist, Sage Immortal, Lineage Mandate Eternal, but also not so obvious ones like Chosen, Heartsong, Love Bomb, Healing titles, Godlike Masculinity, Sanguine etc. (Titles that make you “more aligned with yourself”)

Some titles are somewhere in between like Emperor House of Medici which can give you purpose (you serve your family and legacy) and gives you skill/wealth/status.

Be aware that this is just a mind experiment, I don’t have any idea if that concept is helpful or not, never tried it like that.

For example the stack Emperor, Limitless Executive and Ecstasy of Gold seem to not contain all pillars. Maybe it contains the physical aspect in the emperor, the purpose aspect in EoG and the skill aspect is in everything. It is what it is, a theoretical play of thoughts.

3 Likes

That’s very interesting since I chose Paragon, Renaissance Man and Alchemist today for my next stack and without intention aligns very well with your own inclination.

It’s a very good idea :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You did it because you are always at least one step ahead!

But if I look at most of the stacks i used it was not balanced like that, I think my main focus was the mind/skills.

1 Like

That’s not necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes focusing on one thing is a good thing. Especially when there is a sense of urgency.

For me personally, I always need a title for healing (usually a Paragon custom am always tweaking lol). Then an alpha title of any kind since I find them to good to provide direction and the alpha mindset. And then the third one depends on the situation am in.

1 Like