Major Adventures of Kyuss (Khan Black)

My next stack:

Probably (what I didn’t expect) Paragon for long(er) term.
Other spots are Emperor and Emperor House of Medici. Always wanted to run it but heard it is too dense and you should have a good base already, but what is a good base anyway?

Curious about the network/family skills, about the monetary and trading/negotiating skills as well as organizing skills.

My plan is to run it for 2 cycles, normal listening pattern but 3 minutes only, more seems too much for me at the moment.

2 Likes

Having a nasty cold but Paragon seems to improve that a lot faster than it does without sub listening. Not really using any medicine with it (I always let the body take care of itself), but I see improvements a lot faster.

Edit: Running Emperor with Paragon as a stack, will keep running it for the next 3 weeks, not E:HoM yet, I don’t want to reduce Paragon frequency so I keep it as a stack of 2.

1 Like

Paragon is doing its work and I see its results on the smart watch already, heart rate is relaxing again. Cold symptoms getting less, ability to focus increases again.

1 Like

Health is improving and I also feel the first effects of Emperor, it is a mindset shift and a feeling of getting control of things that I felt powerless about before. That leads to more optimism and to actions.

1 Like

The stack I am now running feels like absolutely the right one in the moment, has everything I need from the sub and the rest of the success with everything is in my own hands.

It feels strange to write and realize that, well, writing makes me “having said that” and the words are then fixed, reading it makes me agreeing on it. It means i put some expectations or excuses into my stack or the subs and now the excuse is gone, I feel ready to do my thing. Will still try to report of progress or thoughts that come up, but my focus is about life.

What made a difference:

• 3 minutes listening time, more is too much
  • listening to 3 dubs max with 12-14 days pause between one sub ending and another starting
1 Like

Was running emperor on a day without Paragon and symptoms increased again. So Paragon every 2 days, one listening day with Emperor and one listening day with my custom Ascension GLM. All 3 minutes listening time. Well rounded stack for me.

1 Like

Doing a washout, after that I will continue with Paragon (focus health stays important, now I feel pain in some parts of the body where I hurt myself earlier in life, seems like rebuilding/clean building)

Adding to that probably Stark

Will wait for 12 days after the stack for running Stark X, paragon I will already start after 5 days

1 Like

After consideration of a lot of stuff I will just do the same stack I had again even though the desire to try out the new experimental subs is there. Sadly no Paragon in experimental stuff is there, otherwise I would switch to that one.

Back to: Paragon, Custom 1 and Custom 2

1 Like

Paragon Experimental for my body. I was waiting the whole time for Paragon and the day before Paragon comes out I feel pain in my body that I don’t have an explanation for why it hurts there. So I was seeing it as a sign for “this title is a must”. I was also taking a few days off from the previous Paragon since I didn’t want to mix those two and I was pretty sure that I would see Paragon X soon appearing on my favorite sub club.

2 Likes

Listened to 15 min of Paragon, today I feel better, pain has gone from a 6 to a 2-3 on a scale of 10. I feel that my mind is not as sharp today so I guess 15 min is still too much even with experimentals. Will go down to 5 min for the future.

1 Like

I am quitting…
As hard as it is because there are so many different subs that I want to try out and combine, I am quitting… with switching stacks.
Emperor will be my new standard and for certain reasons I might run Paragon parallel if needed or something else that I think pronounces a certain part more that I need, but those titles will not be switched out quickly, they need their time (otherwise I would use subs as lifechargers and that is not what they are meant for).

What do I expect? More stability and consistent growth. By switching (even though the last 2 months I was switching more slowly) I was stopping a sub I might have results with and jump on the next ship and not knowing if I might arrive where I want to go.

So for the time being now it is Paragon + Emperor.

3 Likes

2h after that entry Emperor Black was released. Nice timing.

I’ll let others start and see how it goes. Trying to stay with regular Emperor. Gotta stay strong…

2 Likes

So, just a list of issues that can lead to stack choices.

• Paragon: health issue with one leg, not bad in every day life but when I put pressure on the wrong place it feels like a nail is hammered into it
  • Paragon Sleep: I don’t get much sleep at the moment and the sleep I get is not good quality. I wish my sleep was better so I can perform to the best level possible
  • Limitless/Limitless-Executive/Quantum Limitless: I need to learn quick in my job, a lot of complex information to remember, to connect and understand
  • Limitless Executive/Commander: The issue of not taking enough action, especially with simple tasks. If the task is complicated I am interested in doing it, if the task is simple I run away instead of quickly doing it and checking it off the list
  • True Sell/Power Can Corrupt: I am not very good in selling myself within the job, doing office politics to proceed in the career ladder.
  • RICH/Ecstasy of Gold/Emperor: House of Medici: Money, making good investments that pay out, being “lucky” in the right moment to make good deals…

What to start first. I know, people say “what is the thing that hinders you the most” but it feels like a big pile of garbage and I don’t know with what to start organizing first.

2 Likes

Paragon will be my base for the rest of the year. Even though Emperor Black has an addictive vibe to it, I will have to see what else to add to it or continue with it solo. Health is the base of nearly everything.

I was thinking of creating a Paragon Complete + Paragon Sleep healing/sleeping custom…

1 Like

Your initial intuition was spot-on.

I say, ‘When in doubt, go back and re-read the Objectives list.

Paragon Complete addresses your first two bullet points.
Emperor hits your last 4.

Add in the fact that you have conscious guidance helping you, and you’re good. I’d recommend a once per week play of Ascension Chamber to reinforce your conscious guidance of the subliminals.

Remember this functionality of Ascension Chamber:

Ascension Chamber is the developer console of your subconscious mind, where with enough practice you can grasp the normally thin, invisible lines of the subconscious mind and move them in ways you never thought were possible before.

If you have any doubts that Paragon and Emperor will be enough, that loop of Ascension Chamber should do the trick.

:muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks man, I mostly forget about Ascension Chamber…

Regarding Emperor Black and what @Billions said about his experience, I have to say I have less interest in procrastination with Emperor Black, I don’t enjoy the procrastination, but that at the same time does not mean that I go after the things that I should go, it is just that I am caught somewhere in the middle. Maybe I come back to that one after some other runs.

Paragon + Emperor it will be for now, sometimes Ascension Chamber. What is the usage for that one, once a week, but how long? A full loop, also starting with 3 minutes and then going up bit by bit?

2 Likes

Focusing now back on Paragon Complete and Sanguine, today is D2 so it’s rest/processing day.
Everybody around me seems to have more intense cold then me, so it feels it is helping, I still have the other health issue and I expect it to take a bit longer.

1 Like

I am also adding ascension chamber once per week a full loop. Didn’t notice any difference yet.

Yesterday again paragon and sanguine, today woke up 30 min before my alarm, didn’t feel like I need the sleep, was energetic through the day.

My cold is still there but all people around me get a more intense cold while my symptoms this time stay low.
Feels like progress.

But now I also feel how important the health is, paragon will continue to be in my stack.