Major Adventures of Kyuss (Khan Black)

I like the Sanguine feeling.
For my next January stack I am thinking about the career acceleration stack by @Lion:
AM + RICH + LBH

Benefits from it: please my boss, work in the hierarchy, enjoy life.

1 Like

Man, now I see RoM, seems like an interesting title to follow up the question of purpose/direction to go.
Not sure yet which title to get out of the career acceleration stack. Or I trust that a lot will be taken care of and I just use LBH and RoM to not overdo the mental ability strengthening.

I have to go more into trust instead of control. @Lion do you think LBH is good enough for that?

1 Like

For purpose, RoM is the better option.

1 Like

Funny how this was left with the open topic of purpose.

My stack for this month:

• Khan Black stage 1
  • Genesis

First two listening days only KB 15 minutes, guess it was a bit much for me (the 15 min) since I didn’t feel anything in the day (listened in the morning) but in the night I felt the energy as heat and horniness.

Third listening day was 3 min of KB and Genesis. Felt the energy quicker, was less unproductive and a bit in better mood.

1 Like

Now going to 5 minutes each.
Running the 3x per week schedule, so one time an extra processing/rest day.
Tempted to add another title but I am already 1 week in, so 2 more weeks to go. It would only mess things up.

@RVconsultant
Can you change the name of this journal in the brackets to (Khan Black)? Thank you

Khan Black stage 1 is doing it’s thing. Mostly under the radar but I feel more sexual energy within me, but as others already mentioned it feel wrong to just release it, better transform it and use it for goals. That will probably happen in stage 3, don’t remember exactly, but I will use stage 1 for 2 cycles and decide then if I move on and revisit stage 1 later or to continue with stage 1.

1 Like

Was thinking of pairing KB with an alpha title, having Emperor in mind but with the answer from the support team I will not go that road.

Next cycle with Khan Black1 I will add Limitless Executive and see how that might go

This run is coming to an end, will do 1 week washout and the do another cycle of stage 1.
Will add Limitless Executive to it.
Not sure if I want to add as a third title Stark, Mogul or something else. If I can not decide then there won’t be a third title in the stack.

Edit: another option that came to my mind as third title could be GLM.

Results so far before the washout:

• horniness (before 3, end 7)
  • more self control (before 3, end 6)
  • more confidence (before 4, end 7)
  • more energy (before 3, end 5)
  • a bit more focus and drive (before 3, end 5)

So if you look at the felt numbers it doesn’t look impressive but this is the first cycle and I hope especially with Limitless Executive to get focus, drive and energy up a few points. It doesn’t need to be 10, I would say in the range between 8-10 will be good and a success.

After looking at the objectives I think there is some healing regarding my relationship going on on my side.

Sexual energy is rising.

Charisma, magnetism and presence seem the same but in the last few days I discovered a new vulnerable playfulness in conversations with others.

1 Like

Thanks to @BLACKICE for mentioning “the 12 week year”.
Just started listening to it since it is for a limited time free on audible for me (funny thing is, I would say it is worth buying but I am only into it a bit) but it changes my look on stacking and choosing subs for my year.

3 Likes

Started my second cycle of KB stage 1.
Washout was good, didn’t feel impatient to start something new. The first messages about stage 2 sound very interesting but I want to have a reasonable base for moving on.

I feel in total more energy, a lot more sexual energy (like a teenager) and I am looking forward to directing this towards my goals.

5 Likes

Not really the major title related, more custom or better some part of the custom.

While I was trading in the past even if I got out of a profitable trade, I immediately looked for the next best opportunity and if there wasn’t a good one I was talking myself into a bad one.
That is (completely) gone now. I only trade when I see a very good opportunity, otherwise I won’t do anything.

Which custom I was running: Sanguine + GLM

1 Like

I can understand the people jumping through a multistage as quick as possible.

You get an overview of how each stage impacts you and with the next run you can easier plan which stage you need more time on.
On the other side how many ran a multi stage more than once? Maybe 5-10 percent of all people

1 Like

Second cycle of KB1 feels a little bit more settled.

Something strange is happening.

People who I meet for the first time tell me that I remind them of

• a former athlete X because look similar to him
  • a character from a movie

Both don’t look anything like each other.

1 Like

Moving on to KB stage 2.

1 Like

After one 3 min loop KB2 I don’t really feel different. But on the other hand I don’t feel any kind of recon (headache, tiredness, unproductive, …)

Feel way more confident, funny and centered.
When I feel atteaction now it is a deep appreciation for the other person being there instead of lust after the body.

1 Like