Main Shop: Heartsong Category

On the main shop, the Heartsong Category just says: “Category: Major Programs”.

I would like the specific categories to be listed here, please.

For example, it would be useful to know if a subliminal comes under the “Healing” category or just “Romance” etc. when wanting to “avoid” or “embrace” certain types when choosing a stack.

“Category: Major Programs” = We have to guess or find the information somewhere else, maybe even ask the forum or god forbid, ask support and wait 2 weeks etc. If it is clearly stated it will save a lot of time and effort for a multitude of people from all walks of life.

Even if I can guess what category it is (from experience) or by scrolling all the way down to the bottom of the page and read the one objective that mentions it: “Heal your previous romantic trauma” or the one pro-tip: “You’re just working through some deep pain in order to…”. It would still be nice, useful and satisfying to see it as a factual statement on the shop page, rather than having to decipher it by scrolling to the bottom of the page.

Thus also, Heartsong does not come up when clicking the Romance, nor Healing category. Only when clicking Major Program category. Which is not cool man. But one positive is that it is listed on the main page once you click “Shop” and I am grateful that it is even listed at all.

Hopefully, this is understood, if not, I can write another post to add further clarity with a much deeper emphasis on exactly what I mean.

Thank you.

1 Like

Good catch, I hadn’t noticed that in my viewing of the store. I think it’s more of an unintentional oversight than anything else though.

Please enter a support ticket.