Main Idea Thread - DIAMOND

One of the best non sexual module, that made sex so much better for me was Eagle Eye. Nowadays its Synergy Inescapable Gaze (cause of Eagle Eye)

I see a lot of benefit from scripting like that so we can read women bodies, facial expressions, breathing patterns, etc, like an open book. To know exactly what to do, in the very moment she craves for it, in the very same way she desires.

The other thing I see benefit in including is some deep rapport scripting, like nervous system synchronization and vibing. That allows the transfer of feelings back and forth.
You can sense how she responds to your words, touch and state of consciousness and you can affect her state. Both can influence each other states and feelings and create a strong, intimate pleasure bubble, free of any constraints (fears, shame, Inhibitions)

5 Likes

If you need something for that, I can recommend All-Seeing as well.

2 Likes

Back in the day I used to stack Eagle Eye, All Seeing and Awaken Perception… Now I use Synergy Inescapable Gaze which has all 3 plus Seducers Gaze.

They are the kind of module that works good for almost anything. I use them a lot with titles like Heartsong, Diamond, Wanted (all the versions) and they are simply amazing.

Summary

Eagle Eye focuses fully on the human body, behavior and patterns. It will help you notice what makes someone who they are, and give you deep insight into their being through such knowledge. In contrast, All-Seeing will develop all your senses as well as your perception and not solely for understanding other people.

This means you could use All-Seeing for such things such as sharpshooting, musical production, cooking and other such occurrences that rely on sharp senses and perception. Since it covers senses and perception, if you have spiritual inclinations it will also affect your spiritual senses.

Finally, Awakened Perception is solely for your spiritual senses and perception. It aims to activate, develop and help you master all your spiritual perceptual faculties and teach you how to best use them towards your goals whatever they may be. This means you can use Awakened Perception for nearly any spiritual practice – manifesting, spiritual contact, astral projection, divinatory arts, etc.

If you desire to be able to easily understand others and have interest in learning body language, NLP and similar such areas, use Eagle Eye. If you’d like to generally develop your senses and/or develop a skill that uses a specific sense, use All-Seeing. And of course, if you want to sharpen your spiritual senses, use Awakened Perception.

Of course, you can also combine the modules to create interesting synergistic effects. For example, Eagle Eye with Awakened Perception would help you learn more about others by utilizing your developing spiritual senses.

1 Like

Please crown the NEW DIAMOND as the King title for the most powerful erections.
:pray:

2 Likes

For men, it’s always good to relax the pc muscle to avoid the ejaculation signal, however, too relax can make the little boy become quite soft. If there is script to help men to make strong and hard during the act is good.

About semen retention, I promote it up to freewill of users to decide to release or not, however, any users who do not actively practice any form of energy practices Qi Ging, Tantra etc won’t have benefits with semen retention. I think there should be scripting for the men to self monitor and know if too much semen is build up, release it will be good to avoid some disease like protestant cancel in men.

For women, it’s also good for them to release, especially there pelvis area, learn and allow the sexual vibration/energy to go up slowly up to the brain for immensed pleasure. There are some women have the habit of clench and tight their pelvis in order to have orgasm, however this habit make them tired and sour very fast. Lead to not have enough strength and stamina for longer session. So script to let them relax and rise the energy is always good

1 Like

This title has never worked for me in any format. Store title or in custom. I stopped using it.

Objectives I would love to see in DIAMOND (men’s edition) :

  • Testosterone boosting.For optimal working of the male organ.
  • Harness testosterone to be successful in our career and hobbies. It’s the DIAMOND Drive.
  • Improve scent of the male organ.
  • Address erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation stamina, sexual fitness, pheromones.
  • Resolve psychological issues like shame, rejection, performance anxiety and worthiness.
  • Be able to go as long as one wants.
  • Be able to hit the target (wink wink) repeatedly. Be the Christopher Columbus of the unknown G spot and plant your flag!
  • Be able to control sexual desires to not waste nectar with porn.
  • Be able to release massive loads.
  • Be able to find resources and nutrition that helps keep sex drive healthy and the male organ always ready to go.
  • Health of sexual organs and hormones.
  • Protection against sexually transmitted diseases. Not fool proof but helps us have safe sex.
  • Keep heightened arousal even while using condoms.
  • Relaxed arousal before during and after sex.
  • Be able to go for multiple rounds. She will be bragging about her nights with you to all her friends.
13 Likes

Let me say this. When I had ran the original Wanted ZP some years back the Male Enhancement module that was included on that subliminal was out of this world! Whatever it was that Saint and Fire did in that module gave me the best erections and Morning Wood! Diamond didn’t work this well for me like the module in the OG Wanted ZP did.

Saint and Fire can I please ask you to bring back and include that exact same Male enhancement module from the OG Wanted ZP to the new Diamond! Please consider!

3 Likes

Speaking of past also, I recall the days of Diamond and Libertine run together as Ultima. That combo was bliss in terms of dopamine surge (at least for me) and erectile function.

My wishlist for Diamond is literally every single one of these.
Saved me a lot of typing, thanks @Lion :rofl:

1 Like

Lol!

Diamond coming soon…not too soon!

5 Likes

The current version of Diamond seems to help with connection and flow. I would like for this to continue.

2 Likes

The other thing I’d add is that for me, and I’d imagine many others, limited stack slots are a huge factor, especially with the amount of amazing subs you guys keep bringing out! :slight_smile:

So with regards to the male version of Diamond at least, or a related future product:
I think my life would have to be pretty damn amazing for me to NOT want to be running something like Emperor or PEACE or Limitless or Legacy of the Spartan, etc.

If I’m already using a slot for (e.g.) Wanted and another for Peace or LotS, then if I’m running a title like Diamond, with the very obvious intention of boosting my sexual performance, I feel frustrated that I have to choose between Diamond and something totally connected like Sex Mastery X or RotNW, or BDLM.

And as I alluded to, there’s all kinds of life areas that people want to improve on, and just running a stack of 3-4 sex titles is something I imagine most people are not going to want to limit themselves to, when there’s also wealth, learning, healing, physical shifting and so forth that they also want to do.

Plenty of people just stick to store titles, so it’s a bit of a kicker just saying ā€œoh we have customs if you want to combine those kinds of thingsā€. And even if running customs, as I mentioned at the beginning, there’s still a limit to the slots, cores and modules you can use, process and integrate.

What I find confusing is that you can put powerful and effective scripting concerning resilience, dominance, confidence, wealth, sex, power, physical shifting, manifesting and all sorts into Emperor, or a similar bunch of diverse things into Stark/ASBR.
They’re fantastic and coherent and demonstrably effective titles, despite the diversity of content.

And Summertime and DR: Regeneration had a plethora of thematically-related ā€˜modules’ that seamlessly combined together synergistically to form the whole title.

From an outsider’s perspective, it seems you could surely find a way to combine Diamond, Sex Mastery and BDLM/RotNW (with conscious guidance for the latter two), even more so since they’re all so inter-related.

I’m aware that I lack your overview, but I’d speculate that the chances of most men running one of:
Diamond
Sex Mastery X
BDLM
RotNW

and NOT wanting to also enjoy the benefits of those other titles in the list is going to be a pretty small percentage, and there’s conscious guidance for if that situation does come up.

Just sharing my point of view here and as always, with the intention of doing so in a respectful and constructive way. I appreciate I am fairly ignorant of subliminal tech and design, so you may well have various reasons why this isn’t feasible or desirable.

If it IS feasible/desirable, then I hope you could consider implementing this idea in either Diamond or a future title. And thank you for reading :pray:t2: :slight_smile:

With all due respect that can cause a Paradoxical effect in certain individuals. Me included. I hope they keep semen retention affirmations away from this title.

Semen retention will not be included. We can, however, potentially create a module that one can add to DIAMOND using the Name Embedded Major Titles service.

10 Likes

Just so we’re clear. This semen retention module will allow us to retain during sex right? Not just practice it in general.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I and quite a few others would be happy with a module for that

1 Like

Well… the new version is definitely going to do something.

And that something is: =========D

14 Likes

BDLM version too!

10 Likes