Main Discussion Thread - True Social (Supercharger)

I haven’t used the Ultima/SuperCharger version but I used the LIFECharger version before I went out when the app was in testing and it was definitely made a difference. I would say it made me more social and the life of the party like you stated.

It’ll depend on intention too.

3 Likes

I have tried this ultima once. I was more chatty and somehow more center of conversation at a meeting of friends. Definitely, it had an impact on my social behavior. And seem to me I was more likable too.

3 Likes

Thank you @Deadpool and @Brandon

Would you say True Social made it easier for you to initiate conversations with strangers?

And do you believe True Social contains the Aura of Aproachability, because as it seems @Simon thinks it does not.

1 Like

I would say definitely yes. You have fewer worries to start a conversation.

2 Likes

I definitely feel like it would have made it easier to approach strangers to be honest. I’m pretty good at that regardless due to Stark and other things but I feel like it made a difference. Even with Stark I was still somewhat shy. I believe Khan also had an effect on this for me too.

Can’t comment on this really as I wouldn’t have a clue but I’d most likely go with what Simon said.

EDIT: @friday I’m going to a party tomorrow so I’ll use the LIFECharger True Social for you and let you know results :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow that would be amazing!

When you go, please try to be conscious of the following:

A) Are you able to approach and initiate conversations better with strangers? For example, maybe you could approach a hot boy.

B) Do you become the center of attention? Are you dominating the other people socially (are they referring to you, looking at you etc)?

That‘s the EXACT result I am looking for and am wondering if True Social will also do that.

C) Do notice an Aura e.g. Approachability Aura?

If something else comes to mind, I will update this list haha
Thanks man!

I got you bro, will update tomorrow night.

1 Like

Yes it have all of this

I was In a wedding party for a close friend . I listened to true social for 2 loops before the wedding . And I have one of the beautiful night and reunion with old friends and people I didn’t met long time ago. I was greetings everyone on his own way . People taking pictures with me . I approach people in light hearted mode. I open conversation in different topics with different people . I was the true Gemini :gemini: I created to be. Back story ( I am one of the most introverted you can know , I love people I can speak with them in different topics but usually I am not interested in people or their lives ) with true social I was speaking in trival topics deep topics according to the music tempo and the people I speak to :rofl:. I use true social before business meeting now . Helping greatly. I love the relaxation part of true social. Not taking life seriously also is one of the results. When I didn’t use true social I am like restrictive focused on my goals . And why I am setting with you all attitude.🤷

5 Likes

???

I’m pretty sure this is not released yet, the app doesn’t actually have LC tech.

The LIFECharger was used as a test a while back, which I tested, and then released to people on the forum. I don’t think it’s in the Playstore though, and it’s Android only.

It’s still on the Android Playstore but it uses New Dawn technology if I recall correctly. In my experience it did cause an increase in my social skills and for only 10 minutes, I think it’s worth using even in it’s current state.

1 Like

Yes, as far as I know, they are the original Supercharger Line from way back before Ultima arrived.
These were somewhat guided meditations mixed with subliminals, and they worked good then.
There will be an upgraded version if I remember correctly.

Yes, new versions with Zero Point technology. But, they’ll be a new experience than what we had before.

5 Likes

Hoping the custom sub can come in December if possible?

For Zero Point? Not sure.

Yeah zero point customs, you guys have to rebuild all modules or will it be easier than that?

All modules will have to be rewritten from scratch. Definitely going to be awhile.

3 Likes

One last question will the q store get the custom treatment I know you guys wanted to name embed all the main store stifle like khan and commander and so on?

Lol jeez but atleast you will be able to make the modules even more awesome and unique than they already are

What stack and moduleswould you recommend to turn someone into a sigma male?