Main Discussion Thread - Rebirth (Stacking Module)

Rebirth is now available:

2 Likes

Is a masked version of “Rebirth” included?

1 Like

Yes. Ultrasonic and masked, as always.

4 Likes

Prepare to be Reborn guys :blush:

3 Likes

As soon as I am able I am purchasing both Rebirth & Primal. I’m beyond excited to see what the future holds. Maybe now I can learn to walk that fine line between personal responsibility and wanderlust

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign is Rebirth unisex, women could use it with Ascension for Women, too?

1 Like

Yes, Rebirth is unisex and can be enjoyed by everyone.

3 Likes

I checked rebirth file duration and they are 30 minutes long, is that correct?

2 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna get this, I have had a lot bad experiences in my past that I felt were limiting my progress to move forward. Hopefully this helps me move on and essentially allows me to be reborn.

3 Likes

@SeekingTruths I’m with you on that. I would love to stop sabotaging myself

3 Likes

@Tomcat I believe this is correct.

4 Likes

Rebirth seems to send me straight to sleep anyone experienced this ?

4 Likes

It can happen. Trust your subconscious and your body, if you have the time you could take a quick 15 minute power nap. Most likely it wants a period of rest in order to rewrite/release something from your past.

8 Likes

Just purchased Rebirth and I’m running it now. It has definitely got me feeling infinitely calmer after a long day

2 Likes

I just saw this. Falling asleep can be a defense mechanism.

3 Likes

The past week i have been getting great sleep and waking up refreshed even after only getting 3-4 hours of sleep. Could that be rebirth working its magic?

3 Likes

I mentioned this in its own thread, but I’ll mention it here too. When I include 1 loop of Rebirth near the end of my sleep, I don’t feel any mind fuzziness from reconciliation when I wake up. If I forget to include it in my stack, I often feel pretty bad when I wake up.

2 Likes

That’s because Rebirth is reframing past traumatic experiences as a source of positive motivation. Without it, the reconciliation process feels different.

4 Likes

It could be. Reconciliation hurts, because you’re having to come to terms with a lot of things about your life. Since Rebirth is reframing negative things as positive, you feel better overall.

Some people will not respond the same way to Rebirth. Myself. for example. it causes a terrible amount of anxiety in me, but beneath that anxiety is a sense of “success will soon come to me.”

7 Likes

Thank you…

Thank you for making such awesome products

4 Likes