Main Discussion Thread - Q

Also taking into account and learning tricks around the limitation of the tendon in relation to muscle. Since tendon will limit the ability to lift harder it is better to say work more often than harder.

Once the muscle size reaches a certain size (Newbie gains), it will generally be much easier to be lazy, since the muscles already “Learned” (Hypertrophy is semi permanent, even under weight loss).

Attempting to maximize hypertrophy before you have muscle cells leads to maladaptive “healing”, more pain after workout doesn’t mean your growing more efficiently, or faster, just shows you worked to your current limit, and the tendon is not the limiting factor.

Is there any way to make the core stronger, more pronounced in a custom?

1 Like

Yes, core + neutral results enhancers-smallest size 10

Neutral Results enhances: Jupiter, Yggdrisal, Tyrant, Deus, Omnidimensional, Pragyaa, Jupiter, Merger of Worlds- are the most neutral one’s I could think of- and added dominion

I tested Emperor Terminus with just these modules and it feels like Emperor Q on steroids- exactly what I was looking for. I still really like my other Emperor custom and I wanted one that was more pure like Emperor Q.

3 Likes

Hm, seems like you have two Jupiter in there? @Azriel

lol, one was supposed to be saturn :frowning:

Here is the mix

Emperor Core
2. Omnidimensional
3. Deus
4. Pragyaa
5. Tyrant
6. Dominion
7. Divine Will
8. Yggdrasil
9. Jupiter
10. Merger of the Worlds

1 Like

He would have chosen Pluto, but it’s not a planet anymore. :wink:

1 Like

you know me well :slight_smile:

I wonder how QLQ stage 4 and Alchemist stage 4 would be at T squared lol. Would certainly be interesting to see if it upgraded your mind or fries it lol.

1 Like

I’m getting a Quantum Limitless Custom in Terminus, so I’ll let ya know.

I have them both at Terminus and it’s been fine. Not sure when /if I’ll upgrade to T2 but if you can take Mind’s eye at that level it might be worth a shot.

I have both QLQ ST4 and Mind’s Eye at terminus level in the same custom and they are acting at very different rates.

which stage(s) and is this part of your Ascended Mogul/Stark custom or one to run along side it?

T2 can be a bit…different sometimes. You may notice a lot or you may not notice anything. I now have and am running two T2 programs.

If you take a nap for an hour and when you wake, your house has moved 67,000 miles, you will notice it.

If you take the same nap and while you sleep, the entire planet has moved 67,000 miles, you will not notice it.

(The earth does in fact fly at 67,000 miles per hour. And for the most part, we don’t notice.)

Anyway, I think T2 is sometimes like that.

3 Likes

Heh, don’t use T2 unless you have money and time to blow. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Malkuth being an exception.

1 Like

Work with T2 if:

1. your intuition, gut, reasonable judgment, and past experiences suggest that it would be useful for you to do so

2. you find that the Terminus build strengths of your programs or of a specific program have become utterly internalized and have leveled out and plateaued, but you still want more subliminally-driven growth

Don’t work with T2 if:

1. You’re feeling desperate to get MORE, NOW, FASTER results and you actually haven’t really worked with standard builds.

Have you been able to compare mind’s eye at T vs. T2?

1 Like

Not Terminus, but Q standard build strength.

I just started running Mind’s Eye Q Standard during my day stack two days ago. (Nice psychic question @SubliminalUser). Today will be my second day with it. I’ll plan, in general, to run it on the same days when I run Mind’s Eye Terminus2 (i.e., Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday).

You know? It already felt different after one day. T2 feels more global and big picture; Standard feels more localized and specific.

But, as always, we’ll see. :thinking:

(To my knowledge, other than custom builds, there is currently no way to listen to Minds Eye Terminus. That’s fine with me. I’m preferring to experience this larger contrast.)

This is thanks to me running Mind’s Eye at Terminus :wink:

2 Likes

I have not decided on anything related to my Custom, only contemplating what could be and what might be. As for Quantum Limitless, no it definitely won’t be in the same Custom.

Going to have Stage 1 & 2 in one Custom with all of the brain enhancement modules, making 11 in total in Terminus strength.

2 Likes

The above image is a depiction of new SubClub users as found in the Museum of Famous Last Words. :wink:

4 Likes