Main Discussion Thread - Q

Manifestation Modules

Out of curiosity I decided to categories all modules related to manifestation.

Name Notes
Yggrdasil All-purpose, open up manifestation pathways and power
Jupiter All-purpose, increase manifestation consciousness/power
Omnidimensional All-purpose, manifest from many angles
Current Invoker All-purpose, is polymorphic and shifts one into a timeline/reality where there is more and more of what’s desired
Tyrant All-purpose, increase power and speed of manifestation at normal/sub/super conscious lines (what is super conscious?)
Spiritual Abundance Spiritual, manifest a great spiritual adventure
Dominion Social, manifestation that’s particularly geared around authority/status.
Gorgeous Manifestor Social, manifest specific people
Sexual Manifestation Social, name says it all.
Debt Annihilator Wealth, manifest money and an easier time dealing with debt.
Financial Success Reality Shifter Wealth, manifest a financially successful life.
Sultan Wealth, manifest money
Inner Circle Q Core Social, all about social manifestation
Mind’s Eye Q Core All-purpose, polymorphic. THE manifestation sub everyone knows about.
6 Likes

@SaintSovereign

If i took the Emperor Core then added trailblazer and spotlight could that create a stark version of emperor

4 Likes

Wow, I just realized that it would be possible for someone to put every single manifestation module in the Q store in a single sub, based off the table I gave above. Whether the modules together are good in a single custom is a separate discussion. Still, it’s an interesting thought.

1 Like

Could add limitless as well,

– mentor manifestation,

and maybe…

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/charisma-flirting-automatic-mentor-improver/

lead you to necessary material to learn from.

edit

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/the-forge/

The aim of The Forge is to manifest situations that will test you, challenge you, teach you things and evolve you.

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/aura-of-craving/

You manifest an intense aura of craving that makes people crave you and your presence. Be cognizant of side effects.

No sultan?

1 Like

Yes, Sultan would be a sub too. Didn’t show up on my radar initially. That makes another one!

1 Like

If you guys were going to make a Bruce Wayne sub what would you include?

1 Like

Emperor
Spartan
Survival Instinct
PCC or manipulus
God Like Masculinity
IQ Booster
Leader of Men
Alpha of Alpha
Ares
Negativity Transmuter
Negativity Displacer
Grow through Pain
Steadfast
Limit Destroyer

6 Likes

Add all these together and we now have GoddardQ :smiley:

2 Likes

I would probably add in a few like these too lol.

Invincible Presence
Intensity Aura
Deus
Dynasty
Sultan
Mastermind
Berserker
Serum X

3 Likes

yes, agreed! Good call on all those.
Mine was an off the dome quick one

2 Likes

I might even add Stark in that just bc the charisma he has and while batman his super hero persona is very go at it alone, wayne is more a social businessman, also he has a genuis intellect, and he thinks of the plans for his gadgets while giving them to lucius to develop or someone else. Bruce also has the celebrity appeal to him and he uses it quite well to his advantage when needed.

2 Likes

@Floridianninja - play BruceWayne custom in the day and Batman custom in the night. There should be a No Sleep Module too lol

3 Likes

Please, correct me if I’m mistaken since I don’t have much experience in using Club’s subs but it seems to me the less loops you listen too the better provided it gives you desired results with no reconciliation. Or one should find the maximum number of loops which gives desired results with no reconciliation?

1 Like

In the beginning less tends to be more,
I could do one loop of Emperor Q anything more was undesirable.
After time I got to 8 loops to highest effect, then with stacking it of course gets lowered.
It is not that you get a tolerance or anything, it’s just as you get more assimilated you can increase the exposure to increase the effect with less reconciliation.

2 Likes

This, as it is phrased, is a little bit of a trick question. Because this is not really a question of ‘less works better’ or ‘more works better’. It’s more like ‘whatever works’ works better.

In other words, if the question you posed were a math question, the entire answer would rest on determining the number value of ‘gives desired results’.

The entire art of deciding on the ideal number of loops requires estimating how many loops will contribute to your results without giving rise to disruptive reconciliation.

Half of the product upgrades you’ll see here at Sub Club are the result of the creators trying to make the subliminal process work more efficiently. (The definition of efficiency can be expressed as greatest amount of output with the least amount of input.)

When you read the various guidelines for recommended loops (you can find them if you search around the forum for posts from Saint or Fire), they’re intended to offer a baseline from which you can maximize results while minimizing disruption.

2 Likes

I see it as an adaptation, the same way you build muscle in the gym. The body and brain (overall every living organism) loves homeostasis, when it doesn’t have to change.

After X amount of time, you’ll have to change the stimulus. Of course, it is not exactly like the gym, because one beliefs that your brain has doesn’t necessarily change how much calories you burn and isn’t a nuisance to your survival. And also, we don’t really know the timeframe you have to switch up your stack or amount of loop to adapt the stimulus to your mind’s adaptation.

“I got laid four weeks in a row, haven’t got laid this week” isn’t a accurate measure of the results of your perfect seduction stack. Why? Because there are more factors that just the sub! Maybe you don’t feel like it, maybe life events or circonstance (this is huge) didn’t aligned for it. Maybe also you just stayed home…

There is a lot more than just “less is best” :wink:

2 Likes

I did get that “I need a shock to the system” feeling once, really wanting to listen to a sub with completely different goals.

As far as adaptation goes, there is of course the basic principle of what you already are doesn’t need to be processed any more. So the more the listener represents what they need to sub to do, the easier the sub is to process. And as a result, the more you can listen to it.

In this I suppose Q modules have a distinct advantage. Once you’ve “mastered” a module, you can switch it out for another one.

What about the sweet spot? Even though we’ve found it we still should try to increase the amount of exposure from time to time, right?

When weight training, it helps to train the maximum you can do once a week, while staying in the sweet spot the rest of the week. That may or may not translate to subs as well. It depends on whether or not listening to subs also over time increases the amount of subs the mind/subconscious can process at any given time.

If our minds actually adapt to be able to process more subs or process them faster, then periodically doing a controlled overload may be helpful.

But right now, the official line of thinking is that a lot happens during the pauses/resting periods. I have no idea if there is an optimal amount of rest which we have yet to discover.

2 Likes