Main Discussion Thread - Q

You had me at this, good for you guys. Your products speak for themselves! I’m only a bit over a month with my Emperor use and I’m realizing at random moments of the day little inner changes and thinking pattern changes that have occurred.

1 Like

Perhaps you’ll become a step closer to…

A Man For Himself

Glad you’re getting results. Be sure to TAKE ACTION toward your goals and keep some kind of journal or diary (even if it’s one or two sentence entries) so you can chart your progress.

Funnily, I was going to start a thread in Questions about what kind of actions I can take to maximize results until I realized that the answer is all of the things I’ve considered doing but put off, lol.

Will do. My journal has been less consistent than my actual usage of the sub, but I’m getting there.

1 Like

The ‘Load More’ feature at the bottom of the modules display page is a good touch, I think. I remember one or more people asking to be able to see all of the modules at the same time. Now, if they’re patient enough to load everything, they can do that.

I should say if we’re patient enough because I just did it.

Seeing all of these modules together…

wow.

It hits differently.

So many flavors and possibilities of change.

Thank Saint and Fire all over again.

Not only the “Load More”, but the “Show More” option as well! I haven’t seen the site on anything besides my phone, but it makes navigating the site way easier now :+1:t3: x2 on the thanks, Saint and Fire.

I thought Khan ST1 is supposed to breakdown your identity.

But if your name is repeated in a name-embedded subliminal like Khan ST1, wouldn’t your existing identity be preserved?

1 Like

I mean… Are you saying that Khan ST1 is supposed to strip you of all sense of identity, including your name?

I think the idea of having it name embedded is to personalize the experience more than having the “I am” or “You are”, or however SC subs are structured.

Perhaps having it name embedded would actually help it to break down limiting ideas surrounding your self imposed identity, freeing you from limiting concepts you have about yourself in a deeper, more personal way? No idea, I haven’t used any stage of Khan, yet.

Khan ST1 is supposed to tear down the dilapidated hut on a piece of land and build a skyscraper over it.

I am not sure if the new skyscraper is supposed to be managed by the same person who managed the hut.

If the same person who badly managed the hut continues to manage the skyscraper with his style of doing things, you can’t expect a well-managed skyscraper.

You would need a new manager also with a different identity and different style of doing things in order for the new skyscraper to be managed-well.

Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Ah. My thoughts were that ST1 of Khan was actually destroying the identity of the man that built the hut, who then upon seeing the poor excuse of architecture that he wrought, tears it down and builds the skycraper through blood, sweat and tears (maybe the tears are happy tears).

But then again, I have no experience with Khan, and beyond drooling over the sales page twice, I know next to nothing about it beyond the surface level of TB.

I hope someone a bit more informed will come along and theorize with ya :wink:

1 Like

Is it true that Terminus build method will be more profound / faster in manifesting physical development over Q?

So if you have no reconciliation on Q, would it be smarter to listen to 1-2 loops of Terminus over 4-6 loops of Q?

1 Like

the breakdown is not that extreme

we’re talking about a learning and personal development process here. not cult-like brainwashing.

when you were 5 years old, you responded to your name. Since that time, you’ve grown a hell of a lot, made a ton of mistakes, learned from some of them, and in general moved through an impressive number of stages of human development.

and yet you still respond to the same name.

So, in closing, the miracle of your name is somewhat like the miracle of Bruce Banner’s pants. It is (mostly) flexible enough to grow with you.

(now if he could just work out something with the shirt.)

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign would you be so kind and give me an answer? I would really appreciate it.

I find this funnier than expected…the idea of a breakdown so intense that you end up no longer identifying with your name? It isn’t called Total Psychotic Breakdown :joy:

2 Likes

The answer is yes, it will be more profound/faster but you need to ensure that you listen to it properly and that your mind is ready.

I think in responding to King’s post, I exaggerated and overly simplified his original statement as part of making my point.

It’s true that some people do choose to change their names in this life. It’s a very personal matter.

There’s a lot of power in your earliest given name, because the birth of your conscious identity and earliest self were associated with that name. The roots of that name, therefore, stretch below your conscious mind and down into the deeper parts of you. Choosing to reject that name and create a new one is like choosing to seal and close a bank account that still has a few million dollars in it. If that money seems tainted and spoiled to you and you have determined to never touch it, then you might still make that choice. And no one could blame you.

For the majority of people however it will probably be advisable to hold onto the name and allow it to evolve with you, even as you purify and transform whatever limits, dysfunctions, or negative associations it might have picked up along the way.

1 Like

What is most optimum break hours between listening?

• 1 hour break after every loop
  • 1 hour break after X number of loops
  • X hours of break after every y number of loops?

Thanks!

1 Like

I think that similarly to rest times between sets in the gym and rest times between workout days, the answer is going to vary from individual to individual. And will also change for the same individual as she adapts to a given workout or exercise.

You can give a generic answer that will work ‘okay’ for 85 out of 100 people. But the best way is to identify some useful metrics and then just track them by yourself.

For physical workouts, those would be metrics like lactic acid build-up and V02 max. Once you’ve got a couple of good metrics, you can choose your own ideal rest-time and adjust it over time.

So, to me the question is: what are the most useful metrics for establishing ideal rest-times between loops and between subliminal use days?

Most of the time, I think we either just wing it or we read some generic advice from someone else’s experience and hold onto it like a protective magic wand.

I’d say we have two primary metrics: Intensity of Reconciliation (i.e. Difficulty) and Quality of Action (i.e., Results).

Generally, we want the maximum Results with the minimum Difficulty. But of course it’s going to be a trade-off, the deeper we get into the process. So, at that point, we’ll usually choose to take on a bit more difficulty in exchange to get higher quality or faster results.

So there are some things you need to check and track:

1. your own mental, emotional, and physical signs of reconciliation
  2. your effectiveness of taking action

Get familiar with those and then you’ll know that if 1 gets too high, you need more rest and if 2 gets too low, you need more activity.

At the same time, even if you don’t painstakingly measure all of this, intuition is going to do a pretty good job of helping you with it. Some people are going to find the optimal balance through intuition alone.

And don’t forget about Informaticon:

Informaticon contains a very needed part that guides you to the exact amount of repetitions you need for the current subliminal.

something tells me that would also inform intuition and insights about rest intervals and frequency.

2 Likes

Im wondering how merger of worlds would do. to me the subconscious is like that sort of instantaneously fast yet faint info in the back of my mind, and the consious is the slow methodical and analytical voice that is most immediate and doesent always trust the subconscious.
does this module sort of combine them more, or make the subconscious more upfront? what have you seen?
also how do I know if im building a q sub with too many modules? I currently have 19 selected. I stopped running q subs since I want to run multiple like AM, DD, rebirth and sanguine. so i just run the standards.
Thanks in advance, its super interesting to see subclub evolve with such a advance cutting edge subject.

1 Like