Main Discussion Thread - Q

What does this mean guys?
does it mean we’re not going to get the Q store any time soon?
please anyone explain to me.

Yes, this is definitely going to cause delays for the the Q store and anticipated name embedded customs.

Do not expect them any time until we’ve been told that Q-prime is running again or a new system is obtained

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, SaintSovereign. We are lucky that it was functioning long enough to get all the titles converted to Q.

Q-Prime is a “prime” example of “Thank you for your service”

2 Likes

Q Prime

Rest in pieces.

2 Likes

May 6th: Q Prime is dead, long live the Queen.

May 8th: It was just a bad power cord. Q Prime is fine.

:robot:

4 Likes

I guess people will just have to make do with an entire library of recently rebuilt Q-powered super subs for a while longer.

However, probably not much longer.

No delays, y’all. Just gotta find a suitable machine to call Q-Squared.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign I know when you and I discussed Ascension in the past you mentioned how things get more interesting in the second month. Does that still apply or is it more ramped up with AscensionQ?

3 Likes

I stand corrected!

1 Like

Should be quicker by a magnitude. Still gotta take action though. The script itself is largely the same – it’s the build method that makes it more effective.

5 Likes

Oh I am. I’ve already noticed a bit of change with my interactions with people. I don’t act or feel quite as timid and I am willing to take a bit more risks to get a better feel on how people respond. I’m guessing that will become more solid or natural as time goes by

4 Likes

I think Fire or Saint added a “face changing” and "anti ageing\foreveryoung"module in emperor Q , a few people told me yesterday the skin on my face looks smoother and my jawline looks more pronounced.

1 Like

I knew Saint wanted to unwrap his new Threadripper, but killing Prime for it is just harsh. Poor girl. :wink:

Does Khan Q have that? Dem jawline gains would be nice

3 Likes

@anon52452268 that is a good question whether the “face changing” and “forever young” modules have been included in Khan. I recall that one user said his face looked more appealing when he looked at himself in the mirror. So might be or just might be that Khan raised his self esteem levels to a point where he looked himself an thought i am so hot :grin:

If not then we can always request Fire or Saint to add these features into the future version which i believe is called Blue Sky.

1 Like

One week later and here I am. It’s been 7 days since I last listened to Khan Q and I’ve continued to have vivid dreams every day. This does give me the impression that there is something to giving my mind a break from subs. In the upcoming week I’m going to be switching to a listening pattern inspired by my workout and intermittent fasting routines.

They’ve been awfully mum about what’s new in Khan Q :joy:

We’re not trying to be, lol. Just behind on pretty much everything.

2 Likes

I suspect they are busy upgrading Khan to terminus or terminator whatever they are calling it

4 Likes

Thoughts on this listening pattern?

Su: None
M: 3 hours KhanQ + 0.5 hours SanguineQ
T: None
W: 3 hours KhanQ + 0.5 hours SanguineQ
Th: None
F: 3 hours KhanQ + 0.5 hours SanguineQ
Sa: None

3 Likes

The only thing better than these new Q titles is the fact that there will be an entire Q store coming so soon.

Based on this initial experience, I am expecting very, very good things.

Great.

6 Likes