My mind is ready…

3 Likes

Oh boy!! I’m ready

2 Likes

Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Guys, prepare your journals :joy:

4 Likes

Can you tell us a bit more about what you mean with this?

And is the content of the script what is pushed, or the tech, or what would we expect that doesn’t exist in EV4?

7 Likes

That makes the two of us!

2 Likes

I am really down to get on the test team! I have only been running Emperor the last 20 days and want to only focus on that sub!

2 Likes

Count me in aswell

3 Likes

I want in also pretty please, thx :slight_smile: Ev5 ftw

3 Likes

Aw, I was really looking forward to the LimitlessQ with associated learning task. It would have worked on so many levels. And after the test, everybody would have associated finally having learned that something to SubClub.

I was gonna make a poll to have you guys choose if I should learn drawing, piano or Python or something else. Then telling myself to have to post a project afterwards. Was already dreading having to do a piano recital for you guys. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Guess who does not want to jump to EV5 :sunglasses:

That’s right :sunglasses:

7 Likes

The day is still young. :wink:

5 Likes

The content and the tech – possibly TOO far. The purpose of this test is to determine what the limitations are for a single file. Q uses both AI and cloud computing to create titles, which means we could fit more into a title than we have in the past. We’re not even sure if the subconscious will comprehend the amount of data we’re trying to fit into a singular file – and it’s A LOT. If successful, this means we can make extremely powerful titles very quickly. If it’s not successful, we’ll just cut back on the amount of data put into one file until we start seeing success.

So, let’s temper our expectations a bit. We deliberately went beyond what we thought would “work” just to push the boundaries a bit. Of course, there’s sufficient protections within the script itself in regards to data processing.

Also, we may be able to create our first “hybrid” file. Note, this step will be done by hand. Q isn’t yet equipped to create hybrids.

11 Likes

I don’t know what this means, but I hope it doesn’t mean Ultrasonic will be gone.

They are the foundation upon which SC started :slight_smile:

I look forward to EmperorQ, with everything maxed out!

Any new ideas @Fire got and added to EmperorQ? Like he did with Primal, putting in the Ergo Sum scripting?

3 Likes

Alrighty I’m ready. Shoot the download or set up link and let’s do this!

3 Likes

So if we read about a new epidemic of people whose heads are spontaneously exploding, 5G is not to blame for a change? :slight_smile:

How will you make it available? In people’s downloads? Everybody receives a custom order complete message?

4 Likes

And how do we register for it? I’m guessing saying “Me! Me!” on a 200+ post thread isn’t it.

Ev4 is great, EvQ should be a blast.

2 Likes

From this post, I understood that everyone who has bought from them will get EmperorQ in their account. Then some people will choose to run it and test it, and make journals for it.

I remember the experimental of Ascension ND was done in a similar way, where everyone who has bought ascension automatically got it.

So, @SaintSovereign, did I understand correctly? Will all SC customers get EmperorQ to test and report, since it’s not name embedded? Or is that too ambitious of an understanding? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How long will the testing run?

3 Likes

Yes, everyone gets to test, but you’ll have to message me to get access, however. Adding it to everyone’s account manually would be a nightmare, haha.

3 Likes