Main Discussion Thread - Q

@Fire do i have to pay an additional 99 USD to build the Q for these 2 modules?

I can feel that deeply there are already massive changes going on but until now it is restricted to internal effects.

But I think that physical changes naturally will take longer.

1 Like

I believe the minimum amount of modules you can have is 10. You can’t have less than that.

You have to license the modules (you can use the ones you’ve licensed in other customs without having to pay the fee again - I believe) and then pay the $99 to build your subliminal.

3 Likes

They’ll come. The external is after all, a mere reflection of the internal.

Exactly.

@dhc you’ll have to buy 8 more modules then choose a build style from the menu. 99 for Q, more for Terminus and T^2

Then when you checkout you can list “modules in cart” then add the other two you purchased previously in the text field.

1 Like

@dhc Full details here: Q Updates (Pricing Details and Other Matters)

2 Likes

What’s up with that?

3 Likes

Don’t know of anyone following this.

Should we uh go back and do that?

Well shit. I screwed that one up lol

Oops… I certainly aint doin that atm…

Think I’ll need to see this modeled to really grasp how it’s done.

We already have a plugin for the forum that will simply force the code to show up beside the module name. Just haven’t turned it on yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have been talking with blackadder about subs and strength of putting three cores in one custom sub, which can slows down the results. The reason I choose to put Khan in mine was because it made me a good salesman (actually dominant enough to close). Does anyone knows of a sub exclusively to add that domination if I were to run Stark + SS as cores to lighten my custom :thinking:

Is there a timeline when the superchargers will be updated? I remember the Libertine ultrasonic was updated to New Dawn without having to change the script, will this also be done with other subliminals? In T2? :slight_smile:

1 Like

IIRC superchargers are trickier to update to Q because of the voice in it. Hopefully that’ll happen soon. I cannot wait for Libertine Q.

Not sure, but I would guess Alpha of Alpha, Dominion, Iron Frame, Invincible Presence, Power Unleashed, and Godlike Masculinity all may cover the ticket, or possibly attachment destroyer to be freely expressed and dominant without concern for outcome.

1 Like

I was also thinking the direct influencing aura. But I need to check, I have so much sadness right now, I’m just feeling lonely and sad… seems I am experiencing a lot of reconciliation even after 2 days break.

1 Like

Maybe that’s Blue Skies saying time to Love yourself even when your lonely and sad :slight_smile:

I just ordered a sub with 4 cores, aries, februus, and blue skies, curious if I’ll respond similarly to you.

I imagine blue skies reconciliation in and of itself is quite a challenge, but with Emperor, and New Beginnings could be brutal. (If I remember/read your sub correctly).

I’m going to run regeneration for a couple weeks before I start listening to my custom consistently. If it helps ease the custom healing mega dose, I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Whoah! Curious to see how you handle 4 cores. What power level? Terminus?

1 Like