Main Discussion Thread - Q

It is not the first time that I experience this, but the difference now is that reconciliation wasn’t the trigger to take a break.

Because reconciliation arises when the conscious and unconscious mind are not congruent to one another. So when unconscious is being told to take action on learning and conscious mind is not taking action they start to become dis-harmonious and the user starts to experience reconciliation, it’s really that simple.

That’s why I never listen to any subliminal’s when I’m in a low vibrations, cause first of all you’re probably experiencing reconciliation and second of all you cannot execute high vibrational mental scripts when embodied with a low emotional vibration – subliminal’s work at there best when you’re feeling good.

So with that said, exposure does not equal results, action accompanied by positive vibrations delivers results. The scripts are the alchemical processes in the mental plane, then it has to be congruent with the emotional plane and then the experience has to be set by physical action. It is always the experience that you transmutes your reality, not the scripting itself.

Besides then when you’re running a subliminal such as Quantum Limitless Stage 1 as the scripting makes the body take action on altering brain-chemistry, nonetheless. So it is the body altering physical brain proportions in effect of the scripting. So the ‘experience’ depends on the scripting there’s not always a need to consciously take action, there’s no need to do that if the action is an unconscious process.

7 Likes

Had a look at the Q store , it looks like most of these are in the main major subs e.g. emperor , Khan , PS , sex mastery …got the Q updates so for now will run for a year then think maybe about creating my own sub .

1 Like

Don’t forget that the customization adds your name as well.

2 Likes

How effective has it been for you so far if you purchased I’m assuming? Name embedded custom subs?

Would like to know about anyone’s experiences with EGO ADSUM (apparently “The Power of Now” condensed into a sub) or Joie de Vivre.

2 Likes

Ego Adsum is a very good module. I was able to make a video forgetting all fears, anxiety, worry of public speaking. I was in the now, flow. Very efficient in my point of view. I cant speak about Joie de vivre I dont have this module

3 Likes

Very effective! I can’t believe it made that much of a difference already! Are you using power level Terminus?

On another note, I am have made another thread where people can discuss their experiences based on the modules that they think are leading to those experiences. This would help users understand what is going on with what modules as well as declutter this main thread.

Q level but my custom sub is focused on these aspects as I wrote on my journal. It is a very good synergy. I prefer a focused sub than a sub with multiple goals. Results are faster

4 Likes

Indeed that was the most interesting one ive come across. Ive always thought being present meant you as pure consciousness beyond mind content from thr subconscious, the 5% of awareness.
But this changes things since its influencing the subconscious to create that presence effect.

You are assuming wrong.

There are individuals who don’t buy subliminal programs titles and order the same as customs instead to just add their name. The normal price could be $99 and the custom with just adding a name is $999. There is a reason they do that.

As I already mentioned at another instance I am a life coach and I’ve seen the difference to my clients when they use their name in reading/writing affirmations and when them or others don’t. Imagine that done in a subliminal program which is like a thousand times more effective.

2 Likes

I started running KhanQ St4 last night (4 loops) and I see reconciliation in the form of a slight social anxiety but when I’m talking to people I feel rock solid.

How do you deal with reconciliation, guys? You cut down the number of loops or just go through it?

1 Like

What i do is try another loop, sometimes it gets better from that, but if i feel it gets worse i take a break. Maybe start with lower loops if needed rry that for a few days, adjust after how you feel.

2 Likes

Since it was my first night on St4 I’ll try to keep going on 4 loops till the end of the week and see how it goes. If reconciliation kept coming back I’ll try to cut it down to 3 loops/night.

I take 2 nights off/week (Wednesdays and Saturdays) and Saint said sometimes it’s enough to deal with reconciliation.

@Avengers68 Men, I think my next sub might be a copy of what you have!

1 Like

I am happy with it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have Ego Adsum in my custom and although I thought it might have been a mistake I am having a bit of fun with it and others as I am able to let go a bit of stressing out over dumb shit , have fun , and whatever. It probably helps that I have Rogue and a bunch of healing modules as well. I have always had a hard time just relaxing , going with the flow , and just having fun. Life is way too fucking short to be an uptight dick head. Now I am able to laugh at my wife when she is in a shit mood where before I would almost feel like I was walking on eggshells .

6 Likes

Awesome, I’m really happy for you. It’s really just self-imposed beliefs that we’re deeply ingrained within your unconscious. By the way all of those dick-heads out there who have a massive ego are no better, but we shall forgive them and have compassion as they’re also results of the system.

I really hope that you can get a taste for what life was ment to be, now that you have your full-on healing Custom subliminal. Looking forward to see your progress and good luck to you @James

4 Likes

@Hermit I have carried so much mental and emotional clutter that I often feel like a hoarder who has just discovered minimalism. It’s funny in a weird way because I have noticed and so has my wife that the less emotionally attached I am to an outcome or situation the better I do. I didn’t really understand how that worked until I read Mark Manson’s book and how he discussed why Charles Bukowski has " Don’t Try" as his epitaph on his tombstone

3 Likes

It’s really plain and simple, we’re very powerful creators and we create our own life through our beliefs. If you’re emotionally attached to an outcome you pre-create it and then you fuel it with the emotional fear for it to happen.

Society always tries to categorize us, they create an identity around each person from birth on. But the truth of the fact is that we’re not that personality or ego that we’ve grown into, we’re simply a point of awareness, all we’re is consciousness observing the now, it’s no more then that. When we identify ourselves with someone or something we become that someone or something.

I really hope this is inspirational to you, so that you may be excited for the future to come and to finally live the life you’ve always deserved to have. I love you brother :heart: , and I love you because I love my Self.

3 Likes

In general, is it better to get two customs with 10 modules each OR one custom with 20 modules for both short term and longterm results? Does this also apply to two subs with 15 modules each?

4 Likes