Main Discussion Thread - Primal Seduction NEW DAWN

What exactly is Aura New Dawn ?

2 Likes

:grin: and Limitless New Dawn!

2 Likes

Could you tell me please if spartan lite will have some of the muscle growth script in primal seduction

3 Likes

Curious about this too, which part of spartan is used?

Does it revolve around building a more attractive body? Maybe a healthier body, or maybe mental toughness!

4 Likes

So you mentioned that Primal Seduction includes the scripting for Sex Mastery, so you think it will be as effective as stand alone Sex Mastery or is it worth running sex mastery stacked with it??

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign Is this going to include libertine new dawn script? I hope it will.

3 Likes

Me not Saint but I think that Primal Seduction has everything useful ever created by SC guys in sex & seduction field.

5 Likes

Yes it does.

8 Likes

All three. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not directly. But, you won’t need it, given all the more powerful stuff we put in it.

5 Likes

Is it advisable to stack Ascended Mogul with Primal Seduction?

4 Likes

I don’t see why you couldn’t.

5 Likes

Today, @Fire and I are locking down the script. Tonight, we begin the herculean task of building Primal Seduction. And believe me when I say, it’s going to be a massive undertaking. Looking at the script, it’ll DEFINITELY be worth it.

Interestingly enough, we actually cut back on a lot of scripting. When testing New Dawn, we realized that more script doesn’t necessarily equal better. Instead, we’re aiming to provide a very powerful, profound subliminal experience that leads to amazing results quicker than ever before. We tested this with Spartan New Dawn, which is receiving outstanding feedback.

The best thing is, with New Dawn, we think we can successfully revitalize the Weapon X platform. We’re looking at titles such as Stock Market Mastery X, Poker Mastery X, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Mastery X, Gun Mastery X and more.

13 Likes

That is all awesome and exciting news especially with the weapons x platform. I am certainly looking forward to Poker and stock market mastery.

5 Likes

I’m thinking of getting mogul to add to it and it will be the ultimate stack for me, primal seduction which has seduction, alpha male, build muscle, limitless, supreme rebirth for re-framing etc and mogul for the money side what more can a man ask for lol :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Is primal seduction has something like acsension?

2 Likes
3 Likes

@SaintSovereign : Would you recommend Primal Seduction to us married dudes who are not looking to approach anyone else than their spouse. Or should we stick to Sex Mastery?

4 Likes

I would not. Might cause some relationship issues.

6 Likes

Good to know !!! :joy:

5 Likes