Main Discussion Thread - Mogul v2

Thank you for getting back to me so fast.

I will take what you said into consideration.

Will the stack that I have going now reap good results depending upon what my goals are?

Looks like this stack would help with becoming the “Entrepreneur Alpha” type. Think Richard Branson, Elon Musk. You still have to put in the work, though.

4 Likes

Awesome i like the sound of that

Thank you @Fire

This is myc stack:
Emperor ex
Ascended mogul v2
Limitless

I want to become a master of affiliate marketing, and build an online empire. Should i end ascended mogul v2? Do you recommend any of. The extra stack things? I am interested in beyond limitless when it comes out.

I am making a YouTube channel and i plan on talking about mindset, and recommend this site. Yes i am an affiliate here.

2 Likes

Emperor will make you want to have your own affiliates. Rather than being an affiliate for someone else.

I believe Ascended Mogul v2 will be much more helpful here than Emperor. And Rebirth.

3 Likes

I think I will stick with my stack, having my own affiliates sounds fun.

3 Likes

After reading @Yardbird journal I decided to go full in on only Emperor in my stack for 6 mounth or a year. I may add 4 or 5 stack modules later on.

Question would the super charger for limitless work with Emperor since the “entire script of limitless” is in Emperor?

1 Like

Aye. Beyond Limitless was built to pair with the Limitless sub, but will connect with any existing title and provide good results.

2 Likes

Now that Emperor v2 has been released…
I am replacing Emperor v1 with this v2 in my playlist now. So, it will now look like below:

Emperor v2
Emperor v2
Mogul v2
Mogul v2
Primal XXX
Sex & Seduction
Rebirth
Aura

1 Like

Limitless is still in Emperor Version 2 in its entirety, right?

3 Likes

Yes, it is.

2 Likes

is limitless in mogul v2? just curious

1 Like

EDIT: Actually, @Fire should answer this.

2 Likes

Yes it is.

3 Likes

@Fire How is Mogultech different from Primaltech and Weapon X? And can Mogultech be the basis for the next S&S?

1 Like

There is no Mogultech. Mogul v2 has been updated to PrimalTech + Dominion.

4 Likes

Thank you @Fire. It’s just these comments by @SaintSovereign made me think there is such a thing as Mogultech.

3 Likes

Awesome thank you. Such a great sub in itself

1 Like

I was referring to codebases. The scripting and build method is what we refer to as PrimalTech or another technology.

Weapon X had its own codebase. It doesn’t share one with the other subs. It shares a codebase with Sex Mastery X and Gaming Mastery X.

5 Likes