Main Discussion Thread - Khan

Sovereign did talk talk about the release of a new charger called Commando which will amplify Emperor to a whole new level. This will be welcomed

8 Likes

where is this mention of commando?

2 Likes

I cant remember exactly however Sovereign mentioned Commando in passing. I believe its in development.

3 Likes

I mentioned in another thread that I was considering creating a supercharger called “Commandant,” but I need to determine if there’s an actual demand for it.

4 Likes

What would the Supercharger be for in emperor?

3 Likes

Status, it is.

And here I was having fun imagining everybody gong commando. Or turning into a grizzled war vet called Rambo. Must be the local temperature. It’s murder. My Khanate for a breeze.

See how bad it is? I even lack the energy to use emojis.

An Emperor supercharger has been mentioned a couple of times the past weeks, maybe you should do a poll? One or two new superchargers by topic (like status or stoicism) and one or more remasters (although Libertine was the oldest one).

7 Likes

I suspect that Sovereign when he was a child, after watching a movie called Commando was moved and inspired by how one man took on an entier army. This movie stuck with him for a long time. Then one day he thought why not make a super charger that allows a man to take command !. Fire pushed him tonbring his idea to fruition.

5 Likes

Don’t forget elixir and beyond limitless

3 Likes

What would be a good supercharger to use with Khan or EoG?

4 Likes

Depends on your goals and what you want to focus on.

If you listening to Khan and want to amplify the seduction part of the script use Libertine. If you want to focus on becoming a strong man like a warrior use Legacy. If you want to nourish your social side go for True Social

Side note to myself: Buy True Social after my exam

Same with EoG but I would not use Libertine there xD

5 Likes

True social is a good one it appears to have some new technology which creates an aura around you that draws people to you. I had women gravitate around me in bars.

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign Commando is a more appropriate name i think for.this new sub.

4 Likes

As the Highlander said, “There can be only one.”
To the best of my knowledge. with a release of December 23, 2018, Libertine was indeed the oldest one (or is it eldest?)

When I suggested one or more remasters, I meant to imply Beyond Limitless and Elixir to be among those. If that wasn’t entirely clear, thank you for pointing it out.

Unless you want to pimp yo bizniz or yo bizniz is pimpin’! :slight_smile:

Why do you think that? What makes it any better than Commandant or Commander? I’m genuinely curious.

I personally like Commandant, like the leader of a military base. Plus, that last syllable makes it sound more powerful when I imagine it spoken in a British accent. Commander, on the other hand, brings back C&C memories. Welcome back, Commander.

3 Likes

It DEFINITELY won’t be Commando. That sounds too much like a soldier rather than an Emperor.

7 Likes

Can you elaborate at all on this sub??

2 Likes

I haven’t actually started too much work on it, as all of our resources are currently going into Alchemist. I just mentioned that we were considering a supercharger called “The Commander” / “The Commandant” to compliment Emperor. Wanted to gauge demand and interest while finishing up the roadmap for the rest of the year.

We have lots of experimental titles and things in the vault that we’re considering. Currently taking feedback to see what people want… though we do have an idea that may change the game. Attempting to get @Fire onboard is another story, however, haha.

8 Likes

Khan is mean its been 3 days listening on stage 1 and I feel like emotional barriers hqve been stripped.away already. I can assert myself much more easily.

9 Likes

What kind of mp3 player can i use to sync to a bluetooth speaker to play these subs

the one i bought apparently doesnt transfer it right

2 Likes

You’re going to have to be more specific than that. Doesn’t transfer it right, how?

2 Likes

What mp3 players are good for subliminals bc all i got was static on my speakers like annoying static

1 Like