Main Disc. Thread - Quintessence: Zero Point (Experimental) (Part 1)

Sounds like its right up my alley

As much as we can manage. The tests tend to lead to A LOT of questions and support issues, so we’ll have to see.

2 Likes

Script is 90% complete.

4 Likes

If you need testers that are unsensitive to subliminals to this, hit me up.

I was seriously thinking about applying to the Zero Point test, but it feels like too much work. And I loathe work :stuck_out_tongue:

i align well with subs related to wealth.

As a side note, I do not feel anything with Qv2 recommended listening patterns.

I know it works for others, so the problem is clearly between my ears. Nowhere else.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign I am 100% willing to give up everything to test Until The End of Time

Pretty Please???

2 Likes

Do you get results, though? A lot of people are obsessed with the idea of “feeling” something, when that isn’t even the main indicator of a sub working – results are.

If you aren’t getting results, you can return to the original listening pattern. Remember, the longer you listen to a stack, the more “real” that reality becomes and you won’t “feel” it as much. Like, there are subs where I don’t “feel” much of anything anymore, but I get manifestations and the such. RICH, for instance. I’ve focused so much on wealth subs these past years that now I can run them without feeling anything – I just keep earning more and more. That’s why I pivoted to another aspect of my life that I want to see results in and now I’m “feeling” them again.

17 Likes

Me third!

C’mon all, more puppy eyes!

3 Likes

We want to let people test it, but we have to make sure it’s safe. It’s an incredibly lofty goal and one that could theoretically be abused. What people don’t realize is that we never just release something without it going through significant testing. Zero Point has been in background development for some time and we’ve tested all kinds of iterations of the underlying idea. What my custom did was help me bring it all together into a cohesive framework and model that we could actually work from rather than disparate ideas that were being tested without some kind of connective tissue, so to speak.

Once I’ve come to the conclusion that UTEOT won’t fail, we’ll discuss testing it.

10 Likes

The thing is, I don’t know if I get results with Qv2. I didn’t notice anything with Q and preQ subs either, but with v2 recommended patterns I really am doubting the results.

As you know, with earlier versions I’m extremely happy with real world results I got. I’m struggling with Qv2.

Don’t take this as critique towards Qv2 or SubClub. I know it works, for others. But for me… I seriously think I’m somehow broken xD.

4 Likes

@Hoppa then you should definitely sign up for ZP testing!

1 Like

@SaintSovereign sent you a PM.

Alright, time to plan a custom: UTEOT+SI+QL

1 Like

It is finished. @Fire is resting now and will read over the script first thing in the morning and make final changes. Then, we build.

14 Likes

This sounds so epic

3 Likes

Was this rather due to Sage Immortal or more UTEOT?

2 Likes

I vote for a time lapse video of the process :slight_smile: recorded in Sub Club studio.

forgive me if this was already discussed, but if the ZP testing works, would that mean any QV2 subs get updated to ZP?

@Grasping_infinity they don’t know. ZP may not be for every sub. In addition, ZP upgrades would take a long time to do because of rescripting.

Application submitted. Fingers, toes and thingy crossed

2 Likes

Fingers crossed. Looking to change my external reality.

1 Like