Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

Kings radiance could be good

Anyone tried a Custom with Khan Black, Sex & Seduction, Divine Diamond before?

If someone has certain modules in one custom, will putting the same modules in another custom be redundant, if both customs are being used?

How long does it generally take for a Custom to finish processing and be delivered for you guys?

Customs are 3-5 days. We’re pretty solid on that, as this process is largely automated now. QTKS can take longer.

4 Likes

Any chance we will eventually see name embedded and own voice major title options?

1 Like

Anyone using Homestasis in their customs?

1 Like

@Forum_Ambassadors So I have my new custom (Emperor, Emperor: Will To Power, and GLM: Commander; three cores).

I am stacking it with Revelation of the Nectar Within. I want to maximize this aura, and I believe I should balance out the subliminal load (no pun intended) from the dense custom by running microloops.

The question

What is the minimum microloop time I should run the custom to get full exposure of the 20 modules and 3 cores?

This is standard Zero Point. Not Terminus, QTKS, or anything.

1 Like

Am not sure there is an answer for this in the sense of minimum time for full exposure of the custom.

If you want to be be careful, start with 30 seconds and increase that over time.

2 Likes