Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

Over time. I’ve already made a few, I just haven’t been able to upload them yet. Also, I’ll get the whole list later.

7 Likes

I don’t know if I’d run a stack of three ZPT or ZPT^2. One in a stack. Maybe two.

2 Likes

Yes. Over time, we’re going to trickle them out, one by one.

18 Likes

Ah gotcha! Basically, between 10 and 20 modules is the sweet spot :ok_hand:. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Bro 3 is enough​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I really want to create a focused custom to aid in me in my journey but it feels so complicated. I am unsure where to start. Need to take a thinker.

I assume every ultima will turn into a regular custom ZP module? Also that every zp core counts towards the 3 recommended ZP titles?

1 Like

Each custom will count toward the maximum of 3 titles. Each custom can have up to 2 cores.

5 Likes

Well now I’m confused because the last time this was asked about it was gonna be a while. I was anticipating another year. Wasn’t expecting this at all.

Oh I see, thanks for the clarification. Now making it focused therefor makes sense.

That’s interesting.

This is probably why listening 5 or 7 minutes to the major titles - for me at least - gets better results, because I am not constantly bombarding my subconscious with the same scripting? Is that it?

2 Likes

Are there plans on having name embedded versions of the major titles already in the shop? Rather than having to choose a minimum of 8 or 9 modules to go with the custom.

1 Like

What does this mean:

Does that mean human intervention at your side with the building of the custom?

2 Likes

what is this referring to?

what is ZPT and ZPT2 that is supposedly faster and better then ultima?

i have bought a lot of ultima products and i do NOT see this ZPT and ZPT2 versions in my download area anywhere.

how can i get access to these ZPT and ZPT2 versions of ultima products i already bought?

ZPS, ZPT, ZPT^2 only apply to customs, at least for now.

What Saint means when he says that Ultima build is being retired, is that there will no longer be any new Ultima products and the option to choose customs in Ultima format (build).

1 Like

Not that I would try it but a ZP custom with the ZP Terminus Squared power build with the DEUS module sounds scary.

what does this mean?

are ZPT and ZPT2 not just new power levels?

what do new power levels have to do with a custom product?

i just want to buy the higher levels of power.

i do NOT want to build anything customized.

this is all very confusing.

1 Like

Seriously? It means those are only for custom damn subliminals. Not store-bought subliminals.

2 Likes

i have no idea what you are saying.

my understanding is that ZPT and ZPT2 are stronger versions of ultima products.

i simply would like to get access to these new stronger versions.

They’re for CUSTOMS. NOT store bought subs. Can’t get much damn simpler than that :wink:

4 Likes

ONLY for customs.
not for the standard ultima products that you have.

1 Like