Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Customs NOW LIVE

This didn’t work for me in the UK when I tried with another custom a while ago.
May have a look into it to see if it’s working again.

I did find this but I’m assuming it’s for ZIP themselves rather than Quadpay even though they apparently own it.

Edit: Doesn’t work for me on the custom store. It does with Paypal for the main store.

@SaintSovereign is it possible the UK or so could get a Paypal pay in 4 on the custom store like with the main store?

My post regarding issues with understanding how people afford customs was a vent more about my current situation than anything else
I may have said this previously but I am aware that everyone’s situation is different
Obviously people have the resources and mindset to be more free with their choices
Unfortunately I am not able to at this time and I have much work ahead of me to resolve this situation
In know way was I criticizing anyone or looking to " rub " them the wrong way
If anyone felt that way I apologize

5 Likes

Would you please try 1 loop of 1 program, every other day.

For example:

Monday: One loop of DR 1
Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: One loop of DR 2
Thursday: rest
repeat

2 Likes

Yeah I can do that
I will take the next few days off and start that this coming Monday
Why so much time off between loops of the two stages? @RVconsultant

1 Like

@James please listen DO NOT question RVConsultant he is extremely knowledgeable. Please follow his instructions.

2 Likes

This is the key.

You definitely didnt rub me the wrong way!

Just wanted to try and give a new perspective.

If that rubbed you the wrong way at all then I’m the one that should be sorry, not you!

4 Likes

Everyone on this forum is trying their best to improve, so no one will blame you if they can see that you’re trying to work things out in your own way.

4 Likes

Meh. I think people who don’t question and prefer to be spoonfed are idiots, regardless of how great their authority is. If RVC’s as knowledgeable as you say, then he shouldn’t have any problem standing up to any form of questioning whatsoever.

4 Likes

Wow, that comes a bit across as condescending…

isn’t your mind being spoonfed by subliminals? By an authority that you don’t know nor know what is being conveyed? I think trust is a good thing at times, especially if that is what someone needs to get out of i.e a rut.

We’ll think about it. We excluded PayPal from the Q Store because they didn’t want to allow a “no refunds” policy for any eCommerce store, even though it’s a completely customized product.

2 Likes

That makes sense and I completely understand your reasoning for it. Thank you for giving it some consideration.

Edit: We have things like Klarna. Not sure how that works with eCommerce stores but there’s other alternatives for us if you guys are wanting to look into more things.

1 Like

Don’t worry about a custom. You have EoG, Emperor and other titles. Use them. Choose a trade, study it and stick with it. The money will come.

11 Likes

It will give your brain more time to work on the ZP format.

4 Likes

Even for an almost 54 year old guy?

4 Likes

IF I would consider in age making a difference, I would even say that the older you are, the more time your Brain needs to work on subliminals. The Brain isn’t as plastic anymore (look at learning languages at age 18 vs your age for an example) and you might have developed negative beliefs for your whole life - which takes time to change.

Edit: kinda misread your comment @JCast, but I still leave that idea here. But, it’s never too late to change. Never.

4 Likes

This is just meant as help so please go with it, but I’d personally say trust the process and be consistent with what programs you use and you’ll see the results.

You saying this exact line suggests to me that you’re not trusting the process and you’re possibly creating internal limiting beliefs for yourself. Don’t do that my man.

Your age has nothing to do with it. So many people, especially famous people, created wonderful paths of wealth at your age or older and they struggled beforehand.

You can do this my man.

12 Likes

If that was in response to me, that’s good to know. :slight_smile:

Lol I wanted to wait to respond to this one as I was going through ‘washoutbutdamnIwannafindareasontoplayaloop’ recon and didn’t wanna accidentally fall into the temptation.

This makes sense and when I look at it in writing, is absolutely logical.

When I’m running a loop, though, and see that timer at 5 minutes, something in me - likely the stubborn little part that says “naw, it ain’t possible I can get results with only 5 minutes” - tells me I gotta see it through and listen to the full 15 lol.

I’ll probably experiment with the 5 minute once my washout ends. And hey, that takes me ‘play-time’ from 45 minutes to 15 minutes between 3 titles which is pretty cool.

ZP is pretty kind to my cognitive functioning, but then again I haven’t actually tried only 5 minutes so I have no real frame of reference for it. But I shall!

2 Likes

How would a module such as Awakened Perception function in a custom that’s built around Diamond or Sex Mastery? @RVconsultant

2 Likes

Awakened Perception is for spiritual goals. Do you mean All-Seeing?

Edit: I think I meant Eagle Eye.

2 Likes

I like Eagle Eye, I’ll consider that one. I am curious about Awakened Perception since really good sex can be a spiritual experience.

3 Likes