Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

greetings all
i want to build 3 customs when my qstore account is finally accesseble. tell me your thoughts…maybe i should drop some modules or switch some between the 3

primal-seduction-q-core
daredevil-core
entranced
temptation
instant-spark
seducers-gaze
long-range-seduction
sphaera-magnetica
focused-arousal
direct-influencing-aura
gorgeous-manifestor
sexual-manifestation
lion-iv
iron-frame
dragon-tongue
rogue
panther
furious-ascent
carpe-diem-ascended/
joie-de-vivre

1. here i need to drop one module but dont know which one
    starkq-core
    true-social-ultima-core
    story-teller
    song-of-joy
    alpha-of-alpha
    dominion-domq
    power-unleashed
    lifeblood-fable
    natural-winner
    mountain-breaker
    ethereal-presence
    elegance
    divine-will
    jupiter
    product/omnidimensional
    product/mosaic
    machine-action
    product/fearsome
    immortals-blade
    negativity-displacer
    stress-displacement

godlike-masculinity-ultima-core
ascension-q-core
sex-mastery-q-core
diamond-ultima-core
physicality-shifter-sexiness
male-enhancement
premature ejaculation
earthshaker-sexuality
sexiness-unbound
inner-gasoline
aura-of-craving
chosen-of-venus
depths-of-love
love-without-attachment
charisma-flirting-automatic-mentor-improver
instant-seducing-tactician

i know this one has 4 cores but together there are 16 modules i could drop one more i think
maybe this could work

1 Like

Alright, so first of all, NEVER do 4 cores. Not even 3. Stick to two.

And the other thing is, it would be helpful if you tell us what you want to achieve with those customs?

What is each ones specific goal?
Then we can help you better with building it.

I don’t quite see the difference between the first and third. Sex and Love, right?
The second one is status and masculinity/Alpha?

But tell us what exactly you want to achieve.
A loving relationship? Railing tons of hotties? A threesome?

Healing your masculinity? Higher libido? Leading people? At work? or in general?

etc

3 Likes

Relationship/sex
More masculinity ( im to nice and regarding the women i like im almost useless, silent and dont really know what to do…)

While the zp major programs helped me tremendously in all areas in my life
I want to slam the last door open.
Maybe i need tons of healing from PS
Or polish my social skills with daredevil.

I will start my next cycle tomorrow with
DD/ Wanted
And PS
And see how its working

I dont know when the problem with my q store account is solved
But i still got the time to test some things before deciding the final build

1 Like

Let me understand what we’re talking about. Do you have any experience with zp? With customs? With subs?

Many years…subs for 4 years hypnosis and meditation a couple of years on top

Im running zp since beginning and subclub subs before q was released.

Have one custum but never fully run it
Used khan at that time and switched to major titles after

Could it be you’re switching too much and never go through the recon? Was certainly my mistake.

Anyway, are IN a relationship, or you want one with tons of sex?
Either way, Heartsong is a must. You can then decide between Wanted, PS, or Diamond. However to keep it narrow I would drop Heartsong for now, and focus on healing your issues first. THEN you can build a custom with HS and Seduction.

Check the updated objectives on Diamond, it specifically also has scripting to bring a dead-bedroom to live, if that is an issue.

Primal will kill the Nice Guy REAL fast, trust me on that one. I would also specifically add Iron Frame to your custom.

Imma write out your modules to make it easier. The links are cool but it sucks to read the custom haha

I would do it like that, remember, MY OPINION:
Important point, 3 customs are TOUGH to run because its literally 6 cores. I would narrow this down to two:

First Custom: KILL THE BETA
Stark
Ascension (or Emperor)
Iron Frame
Lion IV
Alpha of Alpha
Entranced
Ethereal Presence
Dominion
Natural WInner
Mountain Breaker
Divine Will
Fearsome (or Fenrir)
Immortal’s Blade
Negativity Displacer
Machine: Action
Power Unleashed
Elegance
Stress Displacement
Mosaic
Omnidimensional

Explanation:
Fully alpha focused, healing your masculinity, confidence, belief, etc. Emperor will make this pretty dense, so maybe Ascension is the play first.

Second Custom: SEX/WOMEN (healing)
Primal Seduction
Diamond
Physicality Shifter - Sexiness
Earthshaker Sexuality
Inner Gasoline
Sexiness Unbound
Chosen of Venus (I like this for a softer edge)
Love Without Attachment
Instant Seducing Tactician
Focused Arousal
Sphaera Magnetica (one Aura is enough, PS also has an aura)
Temptation
Instant Spark
Long-Range Seduction
Gorgeous Manifestor
Charisma Flirting Mentor thingy
Panther
Rogue
Jupiter

Explanation:
A bunch of modules can be changed, but I wanted to build the groundwork first.

Prevent Premature Ejaculation and Male Enhancement you don’t need because they’re both in Diamond. Unless you REALLY want to fix this, but then you need to cut other modules.

If you run them both together, you don’t need Iron Frame in the sex custom because you get the scripting from the alpha custom. For example. This way you can run more modules, but you also need to keep running both customs together (wouldn’t recommend on the same day though).

Don’t try to run too many modules at once, this slows down results and just has you in healing/processing hell forever.

This is why I would go with two very focused customs for 3-4 cycles and then see how it feels.

HOWEVER, if you really want external results fast and you just want to get laid, then build a custom with Wanted Emperor/Stark and go with sexual manifestation modules. But as I said, I’d rather focus on the inner game first. Your choice.

Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Thinking about swapping Chosen for renaissance man core.

Generally it fits more my overall goal of launching my nft collection, has a better synergy with my first custom and also has social aspects.

Can anyone comment on how ‚strong‘ the scripting is in terms of being able to create a community and ‚lead‘ - compared to chosen?

Chosen has a bit too much of reallife aura etc that I don’t really need.

Also, how uplifting is RM compared to chosen?

1 Like

Ok, I understand you want to have a very wide array of modules and cores. The choice is not easy. I did 2 customs but I am also aware it will take a while for my mind to process all of it. I would really not reccomend 4 cores, you will fry your brain. Simple as that. And on top of that you want 3 customs, well we’re here to experiment, but good luck with that. 2

2nd, one thing you may find strange of me to say. But your subconscious is not a machine, it is made of organic matter and you should respect it as a friend.

I run my customs for 5 minutes a run. And with that I sometimes take 3-4 days break. Believe me I did every mistake in the book before ZP. Luckily at ZP I was open to Forum people’s experierrnce base reccomandations.
Even with this way of running subs sometimes people look like bots when I look them in the eyes.

Think things over and try to diminish the number of modules. Take your time. You may have the money to buy 10 subs but if you’re not able to bend time you will have to follow the rules of blooming and washout.

1 Like

Same here.

I run the customs for 5 minutes and I need to process this for days.

People keep underestimating the IMMENSE power of ZP. Not wise!

1 Like

Thanks guys ill think about it
I dont have problems running 3 zp titles in a cycle
But for customs…never tried it but 2 could rly be enough and i could them back up with a major when needed if its not to much

Are people here who are running 2 or 3 zp customs or 2 custom with a major title?

1 Like

Yes, me.

Which makes it 5 cores I am running. With Ascension Chamber it’s actually 6-ish.

And I ran them all in one week 2 weeks ago and I am yet STILL feeling recon. And trust me it was NOT NICE that week. Like FUCK. I had issues forming clear thoughts, couldn’t even remember what I did hours ago, etc.

And I only ran each title for 5 minutes.

Then again, I don’t get the flow state as easily as others so I should’ve known better. Anyway, trust me. You don’t want to overexpose yourself on cores.

Now I plan to run the customs weekly. And the Major and AC in one week.
Like only one sub PER WEEK. 5 minutes. Insane how powerful this is, isn’t it?

I will report back, but this is also the pattern @friday does IIRC.

3 Likes

How 5? Like 2 and 2 in customs one appart and ascension?

I did this too… Think I’m gonna take of the 1 zp. Feeling very tired mostly. And I think Starq zp has physical like wanted kinda.

I do almost the same. I’m also running 2 customs and a major. Stacking either custom with the major on a listening day gives me considerable recon. Stacking both customs in one day is just horrific. The listening pattern that works well for me is simply running each on its own day:

Day 1: 1 x Sub 1
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1 x Sub 2
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: 1 x Sub 3
Day 6: Rest
Repeat

That works out to 1 loop every 6 days for each sub. It’s still effective but I get little recon. Running more than 1 sub per day is simply a recon trigger for me. I can do 2 loops of a single sub without major recon but I find it unnecessary.

So if you were running more than 1 sub on a single day try splitting them and see if that helps.

1 Like

Bruv I am talking one sub per week overall.

Monday: Sub 1
All other days: nothing.
Next week Monday: Sub 2
All other days: nothing.
Repeat.

But I know some people can run more. Hell most ppl can probably run more than me, but specifically customs I need a lot of processing time.

Yes, each custom has 2 cores, and one regular major core, makes it 5.

2 Likes

I’m still running a ZP-Qv2 hybrid stack.

Day 1: ZP (usually 1 loop)
Day 2: rest
Day 3: Qv2 custom
Day 4: rest

I usually run 1 (15-minute) loop of my ZP program (Dragon Reborn). But yesterday, I ran 3 loops, spaced apart. And I actually had a much more noticeable and enjoyable subjective experience. But I’m probably still going to stick to 1 loop most of the time. I often don’t notice much of anything during the actual time of listening. I more tend to get subtle observations and manifestations in the days after listening. Yesterday when I did the three loops, I actually got an immediate sensation (elation, euphoria, inner stimulation) during the 3rd loop.

I also remembered my dream that night. (I was lying flat and face-down on top of some kind of raft-like or floating thing paddling in the ocean not far from the shore, and when I paddled was moving as fast as if I were in a quick-moving boat.) That suggested to me that there was a significant interaction effect from the subliminal.

I’m one of the first to say that (of course) more does not somehow equal better. But this made me wonder if it’s also true that (sometimes) a bit more is also not necessarily worse. I’d love to know for sure, but I don’t.

Anyway, my plan for now is to keep running with my ZP/Qv2 hybrid stack; one reason being that last May, I paid for standard and Terminus builds of my two Qv2 customs. That was a significant investment for me, and I don’t feel that I’ve even come close yet to getting the full potential from them.

My next planned custom will, of course, be a ZP custom. And I’ll play it together with my two Qv2 customs until the time that I feel that I have fully manifested the results of my Qv2s.

The other thing is that Qv2 customs were able to have 3 cores rather than 2. And I’m very happy with those customs as they are currently configured.

1 Like

How will you know that you have " fully manifested the results of your Qv2s. " ?

1 Like

I’m speaking subjectively. By ‘fully’, I mean ‘to the full satisfaction of my personal standards’.

But, in brief:

Naissance Qv2: I find that I am having the experience of creating and following through on plans and projects that are in line with my nature and with which I feel a sense of integrity.

this leads into:

PATHS Qv2: On the foundation of those plans and projects, I have developed and am successfully (and motivatedly) maintaining financially lucrative business (and possibly non-profit) ventures. I am solidly on the path of maintaining and investing my desired target of savings and I am well on my way to being definitively free of non-beneficial debt

3 Likes

Guyz I am selling some stuff of mine to buy a custom and would appreciate a soon answer
@SaintSovereign if I have EOg st4 and another sub as two cores of a custom, can I add eog st1 as the third?
Especially if the custom is focused on wealth

No habibi

2 Cores maximum

St 4 in a custom is really on a different level
I did A Emperor Fitness ST4 +Spartan custom
Yesterday I did my first loop, my head tingles since yesterday and I know it’s changing something in me the whole time

1 Like

Can I pay with crypto currency?

1 Like