Main Disc. Thread - Zero Point Custom Build Questions

I think SaintSovereign means the custom ideas mentioned in this same thread:

2 Likes

Awesome thanks, time to post my potential stack/build then:

Goal: Muay Thai Mastery+Mind’s Eye combination (Mind’s Eye to enhance visualization related to Muay Thai)

Muay Thai Mastery X Core
Mind’s Eye Core
Deus
Tyrant
Mosaic
Carpe Diem Ascended
Extreme Exercise Motivation
Equilibrium
Inexhaustible
APS: Legs
Berserker
Blink
Harmonic Singularity
Master’s Coordination
Serum X
Thunder
Fortune’s Favorite
Elegance
Ego Adsum
All-Seeing

4 Likes

I think this is redundant. I would encourage you to consider K1 plus K4, or “I AM” with K4.

2 Likes

Alright everyone, please remember patience.

As far as I’m concerned we got ZP customs long before I thought. I was thinking June of this year. Yet here they are.

Our founders have worked over time to satisfy our desires for more power NOW. Let us be grateful.

Also remember FOCUS. Please pick one or two themes, topics, goals, etc and adjust your build accordingly. Preferably one. And playing lawyer games with that isn’t going to work.

Example of what not to do: the theme of my ideal life is a theme. Nope. Too vague.

Examples:
Wealth
Health
Relationships
Sex
Intelligence
Body building
Looking more beautiful
Leadership
Academics
Being more popular
Innovation

Give your life thought. The more thought you put into your plans, the more focus, the better.

14 Likes

I’m looking at building a Spartan/Survival Instinct custom. I live in the woods on a large property that requires a lot of physical labor to maintain, some of the work is dangerous, so I’m after something that helps me achieve peak physical condition and survivability in any situation I’m likely to encounter (which includes bears, coyote packs and drunk hunters trespassing on the property). I’m interested in strength and endurance, not aesthetics like muscle size or low body fat. I’m healthy and I work out.

Spartan Core
Survival Instinct Core
All-Seeing
Asclepius
BERSERKER
Blink
DEUS
Equilibrium
Harmonic Singularity
Inexhaustible
Invincible Presence (or Fearsome? - mostly to dissuade drunk hunters from causing trouble)
Master’s Coordination
SPS: Cardiovascular System
SPS: Endocrine System (my Testosterone numbers are on the low side)
SPS: Muscular System
SPS: Nervous System
SPS: Skeletal System
Steadfast
Submodel Alpha
Thunder

Are 5 SPS modules too much?

My stack is Alchemist ST1 + Quantum Limitless ST1 + Survival Instinct, so the plan is to swap out SI for the new custom.

My current listening schedule:

Day 1: 1 x Alchemist
Day 2: Rest
Day 3: 1 x Quantum Limitless
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: 1 x Survival Instinct
Day 6: Rest
Repeat

7 Likes

Harmless Fun

01 Alexander’s Play
02 Chosen of Venus
03 Entranced
04 Focused Arousal
05 Fortune’s Favorite
06 Gorgeous Manifestor
07 Inner Gasoline
08 Instant Spark
09 Khan ST3 Q Core
10 Long-Range Seduction
11 Love Without Attachment
12 Mosaic
13 Panther
14 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
15 Sexual Manifestation
16 Sex Mastery XQ Core
17 Sphaera Magnetica
18 Temptation
19 Untouchable
20 Yggdrasil

Previous Qv2 custom

01 A/SPS: Organs
02 Asclepius
03 DEUS
04 Diamond Core
05 Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
06 Health Codex
07 Male Enhancement
08 Mosaic
09 Omnidimensional
10 Paragon Complete Core
11 Pragya
12 Serum X
13 SPS: Cardiovascular System
14 SPS: Endocrine System
15 SPS: Reproductive System

6 Likes

Don’t want smoke with someone running that stack

2 Likes
  1. StarkQ
  2. True Social
  3. Lion IV
  4. Dominion
  5. Submodel alpha
  6. Dragons tongue
  7. Story teller
  8. Song of joy
  9. Emperor’s voice
  10. Voice Master
  11. Furious accent
  12. Natural winner
  13. Invincible presence
  14. Ethereal presence
  15. Entranced
  16. Elegance
  17. Sanguine
  18. Stress displacement
  19. Yggdrasil
  20. Mosaic

Goals: Improving social skills, status, making more friends with likeminded individuals, empire building, innovation, finding my purpose.

This sub would be the center of my stack. If I wanted to accentuate the empire building aspect, I’d run it with Emperor or Mogul. If I wanted more romance, I’d stack it with Wanted, Primal seduction etc.

1 Like

See this is difficult for me at times because it’s all linked together in a way. Music is a focus in my life. Ascension helps fulfill life pursuits. But ascension also works on relationships. Having a passion and focus in life makes you more attractive, so why not give it a little boost with an attraction based module? I don’t know if that’s too kitchen sink like or not because I see the way they all can play off each other and add value to my life.

I would like to build ZP using the following :slight_smile:

1. Limitless Executive Core

2. Rich Core

3. Marketweaver

4. Productivity Unleashed

5. Trailblazer

6. Secrets of Akasha – Wealth

7. True Sell

8. I.Q. and Cognitive Booster

9. The Streams

10. The Single Point

11. Aura of Craving

12. Gorgeous Manifestor

13. Temptation

14. Entranced

My goal is to be establish my own business and get extremely rich. However, I would also like to have a small sprinkling of women around me as the boss. Otherwise even though I would make money, but I would feel extremely lonely. I dont want to feel lonely without any girlfriends in the path to mighty riches.

2 Likes

Is there a reason you are not releasing the ZPT and ZPT2 versions of normal products?

Why are we being forced to use custom products to get access to ZPT and ZPT2?

I for one have 0 interest in using custom products anytime soon but still want to test these ZPT and ZPT2 power levels

1 Like

No one’s forcing anything, Terminus (which that T stands for) has always mainly been for customs (except for a couple store subs for public testing), and it always was that way.

If you want to try them so badly, then get yourself a custom, if you don’t want to get a custom, then either wait for Saint to make an announcement about whether or not any ZPT subs will be out for public.
But even then, you’d just say something like:

I am very interested in trying out ZPT and ZPT2, but I DO NOT want to run it with a stack

Or

Has anyone used this sub solo? What were your results? Please tell me in details exactly what changed. Again, I want to know about the TANGIBLE changes/results that you have gotten

18 Likes

You are being assertive and seem so relaxed about it. Who are you and what did you do with elementary vision?

What is it that you would like to have in the next 90 days?

2 Likes

Lol. Next 90 days hmmm. More internal control and ability to guide my life. That’s the number 1 thing. Make more space in my life for my music whether that’s finding a better job or cutting out toxic individuals from my life. I want to have the confidence to pursue my goals fully without being weighed down by other people. My initial approach was just going to be duplicating my Liminality v3 custom I created a few months back. It was pretty focused already. Maybe another custom down the road for tackling relationships and love life. That’s a whole other can of worms.

I didn’t expect him to say such a hard truth…

6 Likes

Here are some ideas:

Eye of the Storm
Foundation
Sanguine

Intuition Enhancer

Guided in money:
Instant Business Tactician
Secrets of Akasha - Wealth

I think you know which ones. :slight_smile:

Mogul
Ascended Mogul

Limiting People Remover
Manipulus
PCC
Fearsome
Fenrir

Heartsong?

Ascension

That might get you started.
Okay, how about putting something together and posting it here?

3 Likes

Will get something together later on today. Thanks for the help!

1 Like

You absolutely want to make room for Natural Winner in this case. I’d eliminate either Divine Will, Intuition Enhancer, Jupiter, or one of the wealth modules

1 Like

Review my ZP Custom Idea!

Parameters:

• Power: ZPS (Standard)
  • Module count: 20 (but I haven’t decided on all 20 yet)
  • Cores: 2 (Khan + Heartsong)
    • Is Inner Circle, a light core, OK to include?
  • Focus: This custom is focused on relationships/romance. Just as how Chosen has been a long-term sub for my career, this would be my long-term sub that I’d use to find and then develop the perfect relationship while also being the Khan, the social alpha archetype I best feel aligns with me and in this domain of relationships/romance. Ensuring I can manifest the right people and opportunities and take action in this domain is of the utmost importance. Note that I will most likely be running AsCh long-term and will have integrated ME fairly deeply (at least 3 stack rotations) by the time I run this custom.

Module List

1. Khan ST4 Core
  2. Heartsong Core
  3. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  4. Sexual Manifestation
  5. Transcendental Connection
  6. Focused Arousal
  7. Long Range Seduction
  8. Dragon Tongue
  9. Code of Loyalty
  10. Remembrance
  11. The Way of ROI
  12. Ethereal Presence
  13. Untouchable
  14. Furious Ascent

Other modules I have considered:

• Inner Circle Core (Is this too much?)
  • Gorgeous Manifestor (beautiful women interested in you)
  • Fenrir
  • Inner Gasoline
  • Sexiness Unbound
  • Index Gate (Coding—might be out of place, but relates to my work)
  • Eventide (AKA the secrecy module. I consider myself one who is fairly secretive.)
  • Invincible Presence
  • Gloryseeker (Fame Module)
  • Spotlight (Social Media Booster)
  • The Lines

@friday @invictus @Lion @RVConsultant @Simon

3 Likes

Focused Arousal is 6 and 9… is that a subliminal message? :sunglasses:

Untouchable might be a bit of a tangent, but if it can improve your self-esteem, sure!

How about Lifeblood Fable instead of Furious Ascent?

I’d omit Gorgeous Manifestor because I think Sex Manifestion covers the gorgeous factor.

The Lines, Index Gate, and Eventide are not related to sex/romance.

Spotlight and Gloryseeker might help.

I don’t know about Fenrir.

3 Likes