Will this be getting a cover change as well?
Honestly, its probably coming from a scarcity mindset, I suspect, with respect. If he is a guy, whose longed/pined for a woman and the woman rejected him or alternatively, had a woman he really loved who âlost the feelsâ for him and ultimately left him, he might have been the one âcryingâ to speak and from his perspective, perhaps it is better to be the one moving on to a new relationship and being happy with a new girlâŚthan being the one left behind while the old-gf goes and has a âhot girl summerâ or âposts amazing photos of tripsâ paid for by some new hot guy sheâs moved onto â living "her best life '"while he struggles to find someone one. If thatâs his lived experience/frame, I could see why heâd want to live what the hot-girl who left him seems to be living compared to his potential loneliness or feeling of rejection.
However, thereâs a lot of grey-area and places inbetween. You could have a mutual breakup and both find someone new in a short time or she breaks up with you and you find a new, better woman quickly while she struggles to find a better man than you⌠these, if heâs a below average or average man though, might not be in his lived experience or something he imagines as possible. But he can imagine the crying-over-me and not me-crying-over-you scenario as he just has to put himself in the shoes of his ex or imagine the scenario reversed.
I am really sorry if I am annoying but I have a doubt.
Suppose I have a belief such as âI am undeserving of loveâ or âNoone likes meâ or âI donât deserve herâ, then how do I exactly take action for such beliefs and reconcile them?
One of the things I find super helpful for this. Is what is the subconcious payoff for believing these things.
Itâs always a reason your subconcious mind hold onto a belief like that. Most likely itâs to keep you safe from something. As our subconcious actually never want to really hurt us.
Yes. Thatâs what NLP refers to as âsecondary gainâ.
Beliefs and behaviors always have some sort of perceived position benefit to the userâs subconscious.
The trick is determining what that intended benefit/outcome is (separating it from the belief/behavior itself) and finding better beliefs/behaviors which honor that intended outcome/benefit.
Youâre running nectar then ? 
Itâs almost always safety, âphysicalâ or emotional.
Thatâs a possibility. Thereâs a whole spectrum of possible reasons.
@SaintSovereign @Fire if one can handle temptation, but has some reasonable self discipline, will this be okay for long term use if one is in a conventional relationship or interested to be in a conventional relationship?
Iâm currently thinking how to include OG Wanted back into my stack for the attraction, performance and physical shifting, but would like to give this a go, specially the new update.
I like everything Iâve seen about WB, the physical shifting, the wealth inclusion, the social abilities, the attractive aura and mindset, but would this signal to a potential partner that Iâm only interested or be best for short term or the attractive qualities of WB can also attract and maintain attraction for long term and serious partner/s?
Sounds like you might have had it rough bud
Iâve had girls cry over me before in the past, while i was partying and living my best life too - literally had a girl confessing her love for me to a friend at the same party while i was too busy having fun. Goes both ways in life. I choose to identify as the guy women cry over and want to be with. WB is helping to resurface that in me. Thatâs all
Anyone heard about advanced simping? Traditional simping is trying too hard to win over someone the old fashoned way. Advanced simping is doing the complete opposite in order to win over someone.
A normal simp: No boundaries, always available and tries too hard.
An advanced simp: Pre plans every word and interaction, plays games and tries too hard to appear unintrested. Is usually a simp at the heart but understands social dynamics.
While the methods differ, whats in common is that both try too hard and are far too invested.
Thats also known as NEEDINESS.
I will say WB and SSX are a good combo. A L and R punch staple in a manâs romantic kit I reckon.
Oh no, not me. Iâm saying that might be the OPâs frame of reference
What if youâre running wanted black and taking action yet youâre not seeing results instead youâre only getting constant rejection, do you take a break?
This has been my story for a while now
⌠You affirm the opposite and then take action toward proving that affirmation. Sitting around and saying âI do deserve a beautiful woman,â without pursuing women only leads to more lonely frustrated nights. How you choose to prove the affirmation is up to you.
I mean, thereâs harem scripting and while youâre on it, youâll constantly manifest women who will aggressively attempt to have sex with you. Itâs possible, but it could be difficult.
Same here, yesterday I was sitting with some friends. It almost felt like they didnât really want me there even when I tried conversating with them.
So is the subliminal supposed to boost this process that you are talking about. What if every time I try I see failure? I know I am talking like a loser at this point, but I really need to get to the root cause of this.
First, nice job on taking action. Itâs not always easy when the outcome is less than positive.
Second. Do you have any thoughts as to what is causing the rejection?