Main Disc. Thread - Wanted Black: Seduce Reality (Now Available!) (Custom Core Available)

Dont blame me… he wrote Wanted Black :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I blame you and @bombayduck :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

You’ve done it :man_facepalming:t3:

Been debating this since release. Ugh @SaintSovereign why do you do this :sweat_smile:

With that said, I sent a PM.

5 Likes

Exactly my thoughts, or high E.

Agreed, though it’s pretty common from what I’ve experienced. I can’t relate to it personally, and I don’t find it funny either. But to each their own :tipping_hand_man:

1 Like

Wanted Black isn’t Libertine but still.

2 Likes

I keep my journal in the forum Black but I’ll be posting the most relevant information on WB on this thread.

That deep unusual recon I experienced yesterday dissipated quite fast. I feel like a newborn now, in the morning.

Again, on the surface that recon was easy to manage yet on the deeper levels it felt really intense. Perhaps that indicates profound shifts on those levels. Let’s see how it unfolds.

2 Likes

@Alphamale

Send me your store email via PM. An anonymous benefactor has acquired a copy of Wanted Black for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

If that individual wants to reveal themselves, they will. If not, be thankful that someone’s looking out for you.

EDIT: And my thanks to that benefactor just for being awesome.

29 Likes

When I ran wanted, I’d get a lot of recon. Would that mean I’d get higher levels of recon on wanted B?

I ran 3 min of stark amd 3 min of WB in the morning, when my gf woke up she right away wanted to have sex with me.

After we had sex we went to eat something, the female worker there was staring at me a lot.

At the evening me amd my gf watched a movie and she starts playing with my dick, moving into a handjob and than sex.

We had sex twice today and on both times it was her who was horny and wanted it.

23 Likes

Damn, that’s legit awesome. Congrats Alpha & whoever did it, thanks for doin’ that. That’s great fr.

3 Likes

I’m curious what a Wanted Black + Libertine stack would do.

And. Well, I probably shouldn’t even recommend such a thing, but since we’re STKSing these days: Wanted Black + Libertine + Love Bomb and then a pheromone stack with imprinting. Something like Nude Alpha. Once you get your little harems going, swap out Love Bomb with Diamond and…

25 Likes

I PMd you my “stack” lol

EDIT: or maybe I forgot to
RE-EDIT: just sent it

Hmm could not sleep well yesterday. Had lots of energy left after running WB in the morning and KBC1 in the evening. Could be an effect of both titles.

But it was a good thing. And I have no work today.

1 Like

I have Voodoo which if I remember correctly has imprinting qualities. Maybe I wear it today.
But I will be missing the other parts of the formula.

Well, I guess that’s it. Wanted Black + Libertine probably maximize results.
:walking_man: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman:

1 Like

I’ve been running it. Definitely something happening.

Another damn kid doing the deer in headlights thing. 4-5yo. I guess if there’s indeed something to this whole energetic aura thing, kids would pick up in it easier.

This thought train reminds me of an episode of Quantum Leap where a kid was able to see and hear Al Calavicci.

4 Likes

The new entry:

2 Likes

I have noticed pre-subs when I was in a real good state after meditating my friends’ kids and animals acted different to me. Hahaha

1 Like

That’s beautiful- to be able to enter into your chosen state.