Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Is the Renaissance Man Core in the Q-Store in Qv2 build?

Is it compatible with the Q-build modules in a custom?

1 Like

@King these are good questions! I wonder if the Q-Store itself is already building Qv2 customs…

I think, it’s a scripting method not a technology. The same if it comes to version B of Ultima.

Dreams Ultima V2 download link not showing in my account also.

@SaintSovereign, same here - no Dreams Ultima v2 in account.

Try refreshing the page. The file wasn’t in mine for a while and then it was.

Mm, still no luck. Tried in different browser. Let’s wait.

tried safari. no luck either.

No Dreams v2 in mine either. I had pre-ordered Dreams, if that makes a difference.

1 Like

I remember last time when they were switching everything to ultima the pre orders needed to be fixed

You guys, thank you for your patience. Trying different browsers and making sure we know about any possible issues is also helpful. Thank you!

Stand by because there is more to come.

Here’s to getting healing titles with V2 today.

Looking foreward to rebirth V2

5 Likes

:eyes:

DREAMS Ultima v2 available for everyone this time.

6 Likes

Yeah…THANK YOU! :slight_smile:

Dreams original induced a hell a lot of dreams every night. Dreams Ultima helped me to improve intuition considerably, as well helped to find healing solutions for me and my clients. Now Dreams Ultima V2… lets see how this beast will perform! No doubt, this is going to be awesome! :slight_smile: thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

Libertine Ultima v3 ready to go.

23 Likes

Thank you Sir

Wait, what?

Libertine v3?

First there was v1.

Then there was v2 where others were supposed to be more obvious about their interest.

Now there is v3?!

Now is Libertine v3 meaning that Libertine v2 is now in Ultima B format?

Or is Libertine v3 a new and improved version of Libertine that is also in Ultima B format?

5 Likes

Is LU building on top of the direction of V2, or of V1? I recall that V2 and V1 of Libertine were not advancements in the same direction.

1 Like

Anyone else feeling like a kid in a candy store with all their new toys? :wink:

5 Likes