Main Disc. Thread - Ultima Core v2 Upgrades

Raphael,
Those are already in version B. Check Saint’s first post in this thread. V2 is the B version core

2 Likes

Can already feel the difference on BLU v2. Less than a loop in and pattern matching and ability to spot mistakes in form processing I was doing were way up.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this. I can not believe that we are these upgrades for free.

2 Likes

Ah yes. You are right. My bad

Are you also planning to upgrade the main subs to Qv2 or will you wait until Q+ and/or Solace is ready?

3 Likes

I noticed the same thing. The response I had to the new version was noticeable immediately. I planned out my entire day while listening to the track. Great stuff.

2 Likes

Testing Diamond Ultima v2!

2 Likes

Headphones?

Yes! Im 5 minutes in.

1 Like

Please remove headphones to test so that you don’t damage headphones :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: not that kind of test you dirty mind!! That test comes later :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I can’t wait to run PSITU v2
or True social v2.

Good job as usual

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign for PSITU on the Q store … does it have libertine included in it?

Can’t wait to test this out

I appreciate the announcement. Remember your priorities: 1) Safety first for you, your family, and your friends…

All the other stuff, no worries.

How did DIAMOND go?

1 Like

I want to know too.

I know when I use it I have a personal growth experience.

5 Likes

Listened to Diamond and it acted very fast, after being horny and thinking about sex for a couple of hours, I became frustrated and decided to try a dating app.
With Diamond and my PS custom things should go by very smoothly.

5 Likes

This is called taking action. In this particular situation, it’s taking action to get action.

Thanks for posting @anon2351792!

PS I’m a fan!

Agreed! Please keep posting. I’m cheering you on!

2 Likes

Oh, I got my new copy of Executive v2.
I wonder how strong will it be with the new core…

3aeb5fbbb877cfbdd5af83a97f0c319d

Time to find out.

3 Likes

I am currently on a “subliminal flush” will test BL v2 tomorrow alongside Stark Ultima.

1 Like