Main Disc. Thread - True Sell ZP (Now Available!)

Who would have thought that Christmas was actually in July!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Certainly an interesting surprise there @Fire nice one! :sunglasses:

So is this more like being a very likeable person as well? Can you win enemies over with this sub or people who maybe may not have liked you in the past?

Can this influence past relationships and exes?

Could one use this to land multiple jobs or even get a job that is considered out of reach due to lack of experience, skills etc?

4 Likes

Does it include an aura?

Ethereal Presence module seems like a deadly stack :wink:

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

How much effect would this have for stores, per say, clothing brands, etc.? Would this be more effective than RICH if I had an online store and were selling?

3 Likes

I just decided on a long term stack and now this beautiful thing has been released. I shall not fall for temptation… is what I’d like to say but True Sell ZP is right up my alley and fits nicely enough with my goals. I’ll probably add in as a 3rd title in a few months or if I have a big presentation.

2 Likes

I’m drafting a Daniel Ocean inspired custom/stack, and this sounds like a must for that along with Wanted.

I.Q. , streams, sexiness…

Sold!

3 Likes

Does it include scripting to calmly handle uncomfortable social situations? Tension?

2 Likes

CWON and now True Sell? I will have to get one of those parental controls and shut off my access to subliminal club until I’m finished with my current plan of stacks.

2 Likes

Oooooooo myyyyyyyy gooooooddddd!!!
Ooohhbb myyyy godddd!!!
Ooohhbb myy goodness!!!
Oohhhh myyyy goodness!!!

3 Likes

Paging @Davisnwc

1 Like

That would be nice!

1 Like

@Monarch True Sell ZP sounds like it’s right up your alley.

1 Like

@Palpatine check this out mate!

1 Like

Phenomenal… I remember I requested this one somewhere.

I absolutely love this!

Persuasion is one of the most useful skills in our society, from job interviews to merely compelling a security guard to let you in the VIP room of party, to drawing others in your frame and charming them towards your cause…

I’m sure people will find many uses for this program that greatly exceed the selling of a product.

I feel the name does not do justice as it seems more oriented towards persuasion, and it’s many useful benefits. I had this ability on Stark and it was one of the most beneficial talents I ever developed.

4 Likes

@mecharc thanks!
At first when I saw you tagged me I was confused. So I scrolled up. And was like “this is REAL?!?!?!”

BRB. Gotta get my card out

2 Likes

What a great new product!! It smells like a Persuasion and Influence title.

3 Likes

You gotta make more petitions bro!

@SaintSovereign

Will there ever come a time again when we can effectively stack more than three titles in a cycle?

Like an entrepreneur stack of.

STARK
Mogul
RICH
True Sell

With the Chosen and now True Sell titles here, the world is going to change. It’ll be one big Love Bomb and with all of those starks and khan’s running around we’ll have great leader and innovators and it’ll be good for all of the people! Wow!

2 Likes

This one wasnt my petition