Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of the Nectar Within (Custom Core Available!)

Hahahahaha

I’m one of those guys

2 Likes

Now you got my full attention!

1 Like

Where have you been? lol. Go look at the BDLM thread.

1 Like

Don’t dismiss it
Get with it

1 Like

Forgot to mention this in the copy, will add later: Stack it with Wanted Black, if you can. And just enjoy the show.

22 Likes

Auric Explosion :laughing:

Wanted Black
Libertine
Revelation of the Nectar Within (ROTNW)

3 Likes

Okay, there are a number of people who just got their wish of wanting the BJ aura stand-a-lone product.

I think this product answers my question about BDLM compared to WB:

Now how about this: If someone is running WB, is RoN overdoing it, or redundant, or will it supercharge what’s already in WB?

@SaintSovereign

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign can this be used when flirting and interacting with women if stacked with wanted black ?

2 Likes

So what is the soundtrack to this one? :thinking:

6 Likes

I think the answer is here:

He says to stack it.

How do you anticipate my questions @SaintSovereign

4 Likes

Sounds complimentary to SMX2

3 Likes

“Overdoing it.” Depends on who you ask. Look at it like this – when working toward ZP v2 MAX, with each new product, we did a slight upgrade. A minor version number, so to speak. From BDLM to Wanted Black, from Wanted Black to RoNW. They share similar scripting bases and any time this happens, what you get is an incredible synergistic effect.

Wanted Black is already an incredibly sexual title. Add this, and it’ll just synergize with WB’s scripting. So, the question isn’t if it’s overdoing it, it’s “how much sexual attraction and experiences” do you want? Because the two will work very well together, but you may find that so much attention is overstimulating.

So, supercharge to some, overdoing it to others – never redundant.

15 Likes

The Sex Is You ZP

8 Likes

Thankyou my friend @RVconsultant

2 Likes

Yes, definitely. The flirting on their end should become much more overt. Less games, less time spent chatting. More action.

If you choose that, of course.

16 Likes

Actionable Intel for John Wingliss :man_in_tuxedo:

ho-lee FUCK.

I am a powerful Manifestor.
The price is wrong though haha

7 Likes

Thanks @SaintSovereign i am looking for a wife here in Poland i landed here a few days ago this will help immensly thanks.

2 Likes

I can see stacking this with Sex and Seduction or Wanted Black for sure.

2 Likes

Stack this Divine Diamond and you might have something close to what dudes in a committed relationship have been clamoring for for the last few weeks!

5 Likes