Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of the Nectar Within (Custom Core Available!)

All the romance subs have sniper.

Or let me rephrase I and lots of people here experienced what you describe with Primal Seduction, Khan and Wanted.
I need to pull my post I wrote somewhere here but I looked at a girl across the room like 6meters appart and I could see her melting, she smiled at me and tilted her head to tell me to meet her outside (we where in a banquet in different tables). I am 44 she is like around 30.

4 Likes

Direct influencing aura

Which of the seduction subs DOES have the “fall in love with me” type aura?

Maybe Love bomb

On the contrary. We don’t use “sniper” scripting. It is unnecessary with the way our auras are scripted.

9 Likes

Titles like Love Bomb. The seduction titles are focused on general romantic or sexual attraction. We do not attempt to “get them to fall in love with you,” as that would clash with the free will scripting and concept. Technically, there isn’t a specific “aura” that can get someone to fall in love with you anyway. Love is developed through bonding, which you are responsible for.

13 Likes

Dec. 3 Drop (more may be coming, but no promises – we are profoundly exhausted):

Revelation of the Nectar Within, now with the NSE. This particular version of the NSE is designed to manifest non-stop… extraction attempts from consenting sexual partners.

Those of you who have experienced the NSE knows this scripting is no joke. There are no safeties, no limits other than the potential extraction partner must completely consent of their own free will and volition.

The filename will say “Nov 2023” (signifying that this is the Nov. 2023 version of the NSE). If you’ve purchased it in the past, please wait for the update script to update the link in your account.

20 Likes

Anyone have any legit reviews for this title?

2 Likes

I just ran a full loop of the new mojo. And my car door broke right after :joy:

I have the strangest manifestations

9 Likes

Customs with Wanted Black and this…

🫨

Edit: I’m curious how New Dawn in that custom could manifest :thinking:

1 Like

The whole car door broke off?

That’s an instant extraction manifestation.

1 Like

The keyhole broke inside. I can still use the fob SOMETIMES.

2 Likes

Now the fob isn’t working. Fun

1 Like

Mercury Retrograde :wink:

Not sure if I believe in 'em, but all I know is one of my Q machines start smoking for NO reason and burnt out.

9 Likes

I don’t put any stock in it. But the timing is suspect.

Maybe this is a sign to forget about sexduction subs and focus on wealth for a while

2 Likes

Da fuck? Haha my headlight just went out about an hour ago

2 Likes

Was the car door trying to extract XD

1 Like

I wonder how this would manifest with a custom with sex and seduction khan black st 4 and wanted black.

New romance experience New love experience hmmm XD. I feel like a mad scientist sometimes.

1 Like

The old one was already powerful, cant imagine what this version will be like. Cant wait to try it this weekend. But are there are any safeties when it comes to the aura itself?

Also the old version’s aura was too intense for me and made me feel really hot and sweaty, would using 30 sec or 1 min loops help with this? I was running 3 min loops.

2 Likes

Are you mixing this with Khan Black, or any form of energy cultivation (including things like spinal breathing, or attempting to manipulate sexual energy)? If so, that’s the reason. RotNW’s aura shouldn’t cause the heat flashes you were experiencing.