Main Disc. Thread - The Revelation of Spirit ZP

Visualization is so strong what i am doing last few hours instead of thinking or daydreaming anything randomly, i am focusing on single aspect

For example i want to seduce multiple girls, i am visualising one girl at a time

If i manifest them in real, then i will visualize an orgy…

Joke a side but yeah feeling super calm

For manifestation i am using
Imagination
Focus and attention
Good feelings
Action

2 Likes

Please be cognizant of the fact that everyone is on their own spiritual journey. As the revelations begin to flow, you will undoubtedly want to tell others about what you’ve experienced, but others may not understand.

:blush:

3 Likes

:grin::grin::grin:.

The eyes on this speak louder than words shouted from the rooftops

1 Like

Is there any release date on the revs of body???

:grinning:

Hopefully, it contains supreme scripting allowing you full access to your genetic pool, who knows what we’ll find there :grin::wink:

And full genetic access… Yeah, I don’t think that will be allowed by the one in the sky but at least enough to make some tolerable changes!!!

For example, we have the organs of your family line if there is any issue close relatives gathered that karma is now ours too… But if sufficient energy is generated and the unconscious mind (body) reprogrammed it’s all possible to do whatever you want with it.

Maybe change your hair color?

Perhaps a good beginning is making the body fully healthy and strong including those dormant parts that are not properly understood and used by modern humanity.

3 Likes

Ok, I have to admit No other sub comes close to this.
Because I am performing some major changes in terms of How I am thinking right now
Its big change, Hopefully I will stick with it & get bigger result

3 Likes

nice nice nice ! didnt even realize this one was here until i got the email…looks very advanced though… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The email was the reason I ended purchasing it and playing my first loop today

Yes, I wanted to see how it’d perform before sending it out wide. We’re also debating putting the core up on the Q store.

10 Likes

Don’t know how it’s coming about but am intuiting that it will end up on the Q Store.

RoS + RoM Cores custom just makes sense and am hoping to make one as soon as it happens.

Revelation of Spiritual Mind.

5 Likes

Or a custom with RoS + UA or RoS + RM. Creativity from the Soul.

1 Like

Oh my God, it’s so nice to look at how this little kitten is helping me bond with myself. It’s working on the most important missing link to my ideal self=healthy and strong relationship with myself. I suppose CFW is helping here a lot too.

5 Likes

How do people feel playing this sub? Equanimity and gratitude seem to transpire from most of the posts. Sometimes people report sadness when healing, but what about other emotions such as joy and happiness?

3 Likes

When I was running it, I was experiencing all of those on a daily basis. Also moments of rapture, where music or a poem would move me to incredible levels.

14 Likes

I had two rapture moments yesterday, one when our teamspeak craahed at work and the TV we castes to had a painting as a wallpaper that got revealed. Another moment was when I heard a really old hit and it I felt why this hit truly is timeless.

4 Likes

So, RoS…

Been running it since the day it was released here, and loads of things have been happening in my life, here are a few things that just “clicked the right way”:

• In the simplest way possible, I’m gonna be getting paid double salary till the judo championships are over, which is an international-level event that I got chosen to be a part of, as an organizer, and I’m not even 2 months in at the new job :grin:

• got the dice rolling for the esports championship that we will be hosting in October, and my concept ideas have reached the esports federation :call_me_hand:t4:

• when I do any work related tasks, I flow through them with ease and then it feels like the time I spent doing the work wasn’t even real, as in, there’s no mental recoil/tax or feeling like it took a long time, even if I was doing the task for hours.

• I avoided 2 accidents today :call_me_hand:t4:

• had a meeting yesterday that I lead, ended up getting called by my supervisor today saying that one of the women from the meeting praised my manners and discussion style :muscle:t3:

• even my new car, I love it a lot, yet when I wanted to buy a new car, I mentioned 5 different potential cars for myself, and the one I ended up getting wasn’t even on that list, it just randomly clicked with me as I saw the showroom by chance, and thought to myself “why not go there quick?”

• orgasms also feel different, in a sense that they’re deeper, more “feelable”, and leave me with a type of bliss, as if I just finished swimming in a sea of blessings :eyes:

• lastly, my conscious thoughts manifest much faster than before, especially the most random “what if” thoughts end up manifesting in such a way that I actually end up benefiting a lot from, and the biggest manifestation I got is for now a big secret :eyes:

But hey, RoS is fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Just earlier, it also made me realize that even though there’s a lot of success coming my way, I gotta open up more, socially, and to stop being as serious all the time with work and gym, hence why I’m gonna focus on that for now :call_me_hand:t4:

20 Likes

@Invictus : You’re going to make the sales of that sub increase exponentially. :rofl:

3 Likes

I think you’re underselling this result a bit. Olympic Judo is HUGE, as many BJJ practitioners either begin training with judo or they start learning Judo to expand their fighting ability. This means that a lot of skilled fighters with sponsorships end up going for the olympics.

8 Likes

Was finally waiting for someone to comment on this, rofl. This is where I got the Divine Diamond idea from.

12 Likes

So imma stack RoS with Diamond until then? :grin:

6 Likes