Main Disc. Thread -- The New Wealth Experience

Do you think the drop tonight will help me to get to the next level?

Or is it more of a beginner title?

2 Likes

Yes.

We want you results to be 100% authentic to who you are, all the time.

15 Likes

So you are saying that Let’s say Emperor everything on the page will stay the same, description, page just everything but you just change the wealth core for NWE. And this would be done for every wealth related title including Khan etc. right?

Since there will be new wealth titles and various archetypes of wealth makers… does that mean that people with online businesses that are focused on different products will need to use different future wealth subs?

like let’s say someone selling online courses needs X and someone selling 3d prints needs Z.

When writing this title, I actually thought of you.

It will most certainly take you to the next level, especially if you’re still in the business you mentioned to me years ago (which already indicated to me that you grasp the idea of “disruption”).

I think anyone can realistically use this title unless you’re running a company, but those who are new, running a small company to medium sized (I’d say, less than 100 employees) will benefit best.

22 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Essentially. But, the next upgrade will be to ZP v2 MAX, so there will of course be rewrites and additions to each title.

16 Likes

Yes, they will fall under the Ecstasy of Gold brand. But, the niches won’t be as granular as your example. Nouveau R.I.C.H. can be used by an online business, or brick and mortar. More details when the copy comes out. :wink:

14 Likes

Naw. :wink:

3 Likes

It is like Christmas but better :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The ZPv2MAX upgrades to the pre-existing wealth titles can’t come soon enough!

1 Like

Can a girl run it too?

1 Like

Curious if Ascension will get NWE since it is only an alpha title and does not have exact wealth scripting.

1 Like

Probably not the NWE upgrade but a general scripting upgrade using the new ZPv2 MAX scripting strategies, as indicated here →

1 Like

Absolutely. :wink:

Guess what?

IT’S GONNA GET THAT NWE TREATMENT.

16 Likes

No way, wohooo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But WB does not get it right :smiley: ?

I don’t think of WB as a wealth title, wouldn’t make sense to add even more complex scripting to an already dense title.

1 Like

I think you already know that the answer is…

Answer

IT’S GETTING THAT NWE TREATMENT!!!

25 Likes

We’d be replacing a lot of the wealth scripting with the new stuff. Will probably be around the same length.

5 Likes