Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Sex & Seduction X -- Now Available (Free Upgrade)

Lol harem with this will be :sweat_smile:
any BJ/HJ aura in it?

Yes, it is a free upgrade. Weā€™ve taken the original concept and GREATLY expanded upon it. Itā€™s needed an overhaul for quite some time now.

15 Likes

Cool what the heck my dreams are prophecies now šŸŖ½šŸ˜†šŸŖ½

Love to give this one a shot with Khan Black

1 Like

Yet to be determined. ā€œHealingā€ is a much more complicated subject than most people realize. General healing titles are actually a nightmare to script as thereā€™s no area of focus for us to begin with.

21 Likes

Basic auras. It has a specific focus, as stated in the copy.

4 Likes

Will Primal Seduction be upgraded as a result since, Sex and Seduction is in it?

3 Likes

@Realitysmith time to add this to your stack so that all your subs get influenced by NRE aka new romance experience. NRE in one of your titles will effect the whole stack.

1 Like

Not what I was hoping to hear but I understand.

Well make that call once weā€™ve received more data from SSX. But Iā€™m pretty confident that the NRE will work very well.

11 Likes

My friend who was sleeping in a room next to me with a girl when I was running Wanted Black actually benefited from the Bj aura in Wb

^He never got laid so easy and received the best bj of his life

Energies and auras can hang in the air and affect others who are not running the programs very profoundly.

Even like chosen of venus which made it super easy, creating a comforting atmosphere for family members to make amends and grow closer after some hiccups (whereas otherwise this would have never happened)

Wrong section but worth mentioning here I feel like

What I donā€™t quite understand is how others are affected and tell me of their stories without even being in the vicinity of my presence. But just having been in contact with me and somehow taking some of that energy with themā€¦

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, weā€™re working on upgrading the healing scripting one way or another.

9 Likes

Is this the first entry in NFTW or is it not bound to a season? :eyes:

1 Like

This used to happen to me till I started running alpha titles

1 Like

Stacking this with the current Primal is on the radar now.

7 Likes

Yeah, I can understand in the case of running something like Libertine it would be difficult to gauge whoā€™s energy that is if it expands into a room and you are a silent wall flower, but if you stand firmly in your strength and have a presence I think the girls will quickly figure out it is your energy.

So I get where you are coming from.

I love presence and being, I hope some research and development goes into this that goes beyond modules such as Invincible Presence.

Something that allows you to just be, and be present in your authentic energy, that is what presence truly is. Your being emanating into the environment and creating a certain atmosphere, it is an expansion of your aura as well.

It requires your energies to be elevated and your mind silent, fully grounding yourself and all your energies into the present now moment, if you are shattered all over the place it will not work.

In that presence, and silence that comes with it, you can suddenly think with your entire body and nervous system instead of just a fragment of your conscious mind. Subconscious thinking almost, intuitive yes, but every process of information is available.

Sorry for this expansive relay lol

3 Likes

How much of NRE is in WB or how much of WB was actually an NRE prototype?

3 Likes

None. WB is not an NRE prototype. Thereā€™s no crossover at all, as WB is focused more on aura tech.

9 Likes

It would be fun to stack this with RotNW. lol

2 Likes

Yes, it would. :wink:

3 Likes

I figured you all werenā€™t doing anything until at least the 11th of next month

1 Like