Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal Seduction (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

This is why we try to have sustainable prices, to encourage experimentation. Mental alchemy is about exploration and discovery.

15 Likes

Sounds interesting, be exciting to see how this works .

1 Like

Make a picture :slight_smile:

1 Like

I saw, will respond soon. Still on minor hiatus, so I’m limiting work.

2 Likes

Much more. PS is a behemoth.

11 Likes

Awesome! I love manifest titles :slight_smile:
I made the right choice.
I’ll keep with it.

I truly believe I have supreme “luck” with your manifest titles. Everything just work out again and again.

1 Like

But lighter than Emperor I assume

Okay, thank you for helping me to understand what is going on.

Yes, please.

So if PS and WB cannot be in the same stack (unless both are mastered separately first), I was thinking of the following “get laid” stacks:

The “slow” stack, because you have to wait for the manifestation, but also a stack where you know how to close the deal:
WB + SSX + RotNW

The “fast” stack, because you proactively approach and seduce:
new PS + Love Bomb + RotNW

Do these stacks make sense from a compatibility point of view?
Thank you.

I always read the product copies slowly and with full attention many times again and again, yet sometimes I still fail to recognize the explicit differences, especially with the seduction titles and I kinda still do not understand from reading the description why SSX is perfectly stackable with WB, while the new PS is not. In my personal opinion, this fact is not obvious from the product descriptions alone, even when studying them in detail.

What is the difference between a reality bubble and an aura?
Isn’t an aura also kinda generating my own reality around me and pulling others in?
Is the reality bubble something that is more actively adjusting and smartly adapting itself to the person you are interacting with?

I tried this and it seems the AI (talkAI.info) is too dumb to understand even the basics of the product copies.

Example:

“The descriptions of the products differ in terms of the specific subliminal messages and affirmations used to achieve the desired outcomes.”

…no shit Sherlock…

I think at the moment I am better off studying and comparing the product copies on my own with the use of Excel.

3 Likes

That would probably be incredible.
It’s 2/3 my stack, if you swap LB for New Emperor.

1 Like

Try chat.openai.com instead.
It is free.

2 Likes

I am in a similar situation as how @Leandros described the women in Switzlerland. Many of them are neither masculine nor feminine, but simply completely asexual. They behave and dress asexual and wouldn’t know what the word “flirting” means, even if a celeb would smile at them…

Maybe it would be a good idea same as at the bottom of each sub " STACKS WELL WITH:" having another row with " NOT STACKS WELL WITH:"

1 Like

That doesn’t sound appealing, to put it mildly… still no woman can resist the “right” inspiration when she sees it.

I actually live in a more traditional area in America with regard to that stuff. And I’m grateful :pray:

1 Like

I visited Switzerland a decade ago.

I’m witnessing the @Vesper bubble affect people in my own social circle without him even trying :sunglasses::sunglasses:
very crazy to think about it

1 Like

Can’t wait to see the bubble effect

🫧 🫧 🫧 🫧 🫧 🫧 🫧

:blonde_woman::woman::woman:t2:👩🏻‍🦰👩🏻‍🦱:woman:t3::woman:t4::woman:t5::woman:t6:

Aren’t you on WB long term? Or did you switch over to PS?

I didn’t switch it, just commenting on his results :rofl:

2 Likes

I found a surefire way to melt these ice blocks.

I chanel my sexual energy verbaly and under control out.

Best results I ever have in this country.

Most of them get so insecure when I speak sexual that they ether completely lose control and end up as a hyperactive chicken or flee or try to be somehow sexual but it’s killing the vibe completely.

I don’t drink alcohol and I hate drunk people, so a women that’s emits cold water out of her belly is a huge turn off for me.
Other people like and eat this shit happily

3 Weeks ago one girl startet to make me furious after I talked sexual with her and wanted me to take her like an agressive animal but it’s not my style so I throw her out of my apartment

But non the less I have success

Thank you Subliminalclub

3 Likes

I’m not done with my 5 day washout but I decided to run this earlier today just to test for my next cycle.

The celebrations are coming anyway and I’ll have a day or two extra time off if recon hits.

Initial results, 5 minute loop.

Not sure why but I felt more relaxed on this than Primal.

It could be that I ran Primal with Emperor and I have to note that, but I liked my interactions with those around me today. Women seemed comfortable and respect from men.

As for attraction, saw a bit more IOI’s. Nothing too blatant, some lingering looks and physical lingering in general around me.

I wasn’t paying much attention, I was busy and I had pressing tasks to do earlier, and I definitely didn’t look my best, but two or three times today and I certainly noticed something was nice in how I come across without me even saying or doing anything in the vicinity of romance or seduction. I was just being myself.

To add, I felt extra confident as well and was having flowing conversations. At times I suffer from anxiety though I try to hide it, it’s there. I didn’t see much of that today.

I think the relaxation is mellowing out my already intense demeanor, looks or personality and this effect seems to increase attraction or at least helps me not to get in my own way. “Just flow”

I’m not on a “hunt” but I’d like to keep sharp, able and ready all the time, so that’s good.

Will extend my rest days further. Happy New Year to all.

6 Likes