Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Primal (Free Upgrade Now Available!)

Thank you, @Fire The Great.

1 Like

This is what I was waiting for.

2 Likes

Any other wealth titles you could see this being stacked with? So many objectives in Primal would be beneficial in the business world.

1 Like

Primal/ Emperor should be powerful

6 Likes

Honestly, you could stack this well with most titles. Emperor Black perhaps would be the only outlier due to solitude scripting. But, with enough conscious guidance, could help one learn how to have fun by themselves. Very niche use case though.

15 Likes

It sounds like the New Primal could completely replace old Daredevil.

4 Likes

Perfect time for this to be updated! For the first part of the year I want to focus on inner foundation and have been considering primal! Anyways I couldn’t resist so gave this a loop and damn! Not a whole lot since I just listened to it an hour ago but i will say that my anxiety in general got obliterated haha

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup

Primal + WB = ?

2 Likes

Looks promising, can you feel the hunger for adventure pouring through your veins already?

1 Like

I really want to play this for fun. I have hard won status, prosperity and opportunities. Some folks even revere me as a hero, and that’s a title I don’t deserve at all.

But I am lacking fun in life. Playboy with a purpose.

8 Likes

Not quite yet haha, but I am feeling the IDGAF imma do what I want flowing through my veins lol

3 Likes

I will say this. I have ran Primal in the past and this new one just now, one thing that I have noticed with both is the fun scripting. It goes beyond going out and being social, its also just enjoying your own company, to even turning tasks like cleaning fun. I am playing a game for the first time in a hot minute and I am having a blast and I am still on character creation.

21 Likes

Fucking great. I’m in the middle of existential dread and holiday bs. I am old enough to know not to succumb to destructive impulses when under boredom and dry seasons.

Ultimately, the question I ask myself is, what am I going to do about the situation? I am in charge of my own destiny and responsible for setting the fire; or is some higher force? Idk.

But, let’s see where Primal takes us all. @Uber_Elysium

14 Likes

That was fast.
My washout ends on dec 29. Then im on board…lets go!!!

2 Likes

As I said in the above post, I want to focus on foundation for a good part of 2024. While I have been getting great results with Emperor, I can still feel something deep inside me that is also getting in the way of Emperor and honestly advanced subs in general. Also with how eye opening this year was for me, I just made the choice to go with more foundational titles in the beginning of 2024. Primal was definitely on the list

7 Likes

Foundation is great, though new Primal seems beefed up now. I think with the new versions of ZP, the subliminal input and aura will probably be maintained from past Emperor runs because of the lessons from Genesis. That’s just speculation. I don’t know how they script this. @Uber_Elysium

4 Likes

Neither do I haha but im picking up what you’re putting down! I can understand how that would work

1 Like

This looks like it will be very fun to run and the copy really resonates with me. Haven’t read PS yet but this one has me super excited to try with Khan and KB. Woooooooosh!!

These last few upgrades have been Epic.

Merry Christmas everyone.

3 Likes

Well damn, here I was gonna make a EMP + Hero wealth Custom. Now I’m thinking if I can could use Primal as one of the cores instead……

2 Likes

Will use this instead of GLM:TC after my washout
Curious how the confidence is with this and how regular interaction in work place going to be.

2 Likes