Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Love Bomb (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

That’s exciting news, especially for the Revelation titles and Khan Black! Those subs are gonna be SUPERCHARGED

2 Likes

What is Union?

The next ZP evolution
ZP, ZP refresh, ZPv2, ZPv2Max, ZPv2Max+NSE, ZP Union

Edit
Added ZP refresh thanks to @Tomcat

2 Likes

ZP Refresh between ZP and ZPv2

2 Likes

Yeeeaaa Bro let’s go

How are you?

1 Like

Zero Point Union is the working title for ZPv3.

9 Likes

The love scripting from SC is the best thing i have ever used. I’m excited to see that this will be the norm for every subs.

1 Like

Did you start using the new LB?
I’m far behind on your journal, still before the release of it.

No, the love scripting i used is from LBFH. LB looked interesting but i decided to stuck with LBFH.

I just dropped it though, i want to measure the effects of the love scripting from the updated RM:UWX later on without the bloom from LBFH.

I wasn’t aware there is love scripting updated in this title.

1 Like

@7empest all future updates will have a slight love primer

2 Likes

I have one question regarding Love Bomb as I read the experience with it being booster. I considered to create custom of HS+LB+NRE(and some supporting modules) that would replace Heartsong in my stack of HS, Khan and Khan Black.

Would Love Bomb in custom work in role of booster/catalyst only for that custom or also for whole stack?

2 Likes

It’s more the self-love and acceptance scripting, as it seems to be an incredible results booster. Also just very beneficial overall.

18 Likes

Entire stack.

4 Likes

The recon, or at least I think it is. Perhaps not every bad feeling is a recon. Anyways, the recon if it were so, is reminiscent of the earlier revisions of the technology, where one would feel as if something deep inside is weeping, a faint, yet heavy whisper of sadness. Or something.

It slithered up on me yesterday, and lingers on, spontaneously appearing for brief moments when I see my reflection. All other times it’s fine and dandy, though, lollipops, candies and all. Something I noticed that when thr emotions were expressed, it was contained in a peaceful layer, if that makes any sense.

What I’m getting at is that it’s definetly a sleeper, itd as if the seeds seeped and buried deeper and deeper, until it was time for the bomb go “boom boom”.

Aside from effects I used to experience from the earlier versions, which are now running on higher efficacy, efficiency and extension; the healing, deep introspection that I’m seeing with this one, is a treasure to behold dearly and closely to the heart.

6 Likes

My Theory is:

SC products / Subliminals is dealing with the “thoughts”. But by our nature as humans we attach a emotion or a feeling to each thought… And with your latest products you started to incorporate this aspect stronger with higher feelings (Love, Peace etc.) as you can see in this emotional frequency chart:

Emotion Chart

So by their nature self-love and acceptance scripting increase overall well being of the user.

6 Likes

hell yeah. loved this guy at high school. Mitch was my ‘true rockstar’ etalon back then and now, too.
what cool is that I used to want to play old Suicide Silence like deathcore but shifted to humanism and love lyric thematics. Years after, literally I see Suicide Silence’s mention in Love Bomb’s thread. Isn’t it beautiful?

1 Like

Yes it is :heart:🥹

1 Like

A what???

You should check out Lorna Shore
The newer singer Will Ramos is so cool. For an absolutely brutal form of music he is one of the most positive people I have ever seen

2 Likes