Main Disc. Thread - The NEW Limitless (2024 -- Now Available -- Free Upgrade!)

Thank you! Last question I have Reading Mastery in my custom as well. I see there’s a similar description for the reading part of Limitless in the copy. Should I keep the reading mastery module or should I replace it with a different module that would enhance my custom?

2 Likes

You can probably replace reading mastery. That’s covered quite extensively in Limitless.

11 Likes

Limitless is possibly quite dense. It almost hit “Black title” status in regards of length and we actually had to cut back a bit. However, if you’ve been using QL for awhile, you should be fine.

18 Likes

Basically, if you stack Stark Black + New Limitless + True Sell, you’d be able to position yourself as one of the people who drive innovation is their respective field and making boatloads of money!
The New Limitless and Stark have the potential to make you a bleeding-edge entrepreneur.

5 Likes

Yep.

I’m eager to see someone testing Daredevil + Limitless. I would hate to go up against that individual in a debate.

20 Likes

I’ll grab this once Ascended Mogul is fully updated. To compare to the original rest of them together.

6 Likes

Your enthusiasm is contagious! The upgraded version of Limitless sounds absolutely mind-blowing. It’s like stepping into a whole new realm of cognitive enhancement where every aspect of intelligence is finely tuned to unlock your full potential. I love how the scripting targets specific forms of intelligence, allowing for tangible results and a deeper understanding of your strengths. And the emphasis on confidence-building and resilience is crucial for everyone. It’s clear that this isn’t just another upgrade…it’s a game-changer. Can’t wait to hear more about the incredible transformations it brings to those who dare to embrace it! :100:

11 Likes

Be careful what you wish for! I can see representatives of the Donkey and the Elephant trying to use this to prevail at the “you know what”. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Wow, that was a nice read. Everything about this title jumped out to me. One day…

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign : Did you say it enhances the innovating of ideas, philosophies, metaphysics, etc?
So basically if I Stack this with Renaissance Man, the sci-fi storyteller in me should be able to come up with remarkable stuff.

4 Likes

Or, Ultimate Writer.

3 Likes

This is the way

8 Likes

Nice. I just read the sales page in Morgan Freeman’s voice. 10/10. 100% recommended.

8 Likes

@SaintSovereign Curious if there is any general productivity scripting in this, or if it’s worth maybe stacking Executive on the side.

Running SB and LE for the last 3 months. Will be swapping out LE with new limitless, and debating on whether to include True Sell, The Executive, or just run those two solo for awhile as I had pretty great results with just SB and LE, but I also really need an emphasis on productivity.

5 Likes

!! Will this be suitable for learning both sport (martial arts, foosball) and music (drums etc)?

10 Likes

@SaintSovereign just finished Daredevil and Limitless :slight_smile: i have a conference in 10 days with a debate :slight_smile: lets see how it goes, time to prepare :laughing:

8 Likes

@ksub New Limitless, Stark Bkack , & Index Gate?

@SaintSovereign

@emperor_obewan

@TheBoxingScientist

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign Will this help cultivate mental strength?

2 Likes

I just started my first loop 10 minutes ago. I’m curious what I’ll notice from this because progress lately has been … different since my last stack update. With any luck it might help ASBR process better.

4 Likes

Loved the idea of NEW Limitless addressing various types of intelligence like Emotional intelligence, Crystalized intelligence, Kinesthetic intelligence, Language intelligence, etc. Shows how much we could use this to develop in an all round manner.

Also, now stacking QL with this would be a unique experience taking people to the heights of being a genius.

11 Likes