Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

Yknow what you’re actually right

2 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about but I also think you’re right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah did that but started talking about GF and private stuff from her which are not ladylike so ended up putting an AI generated image instead.

1 Like

Now, when I’m analysing the whole day I can clearly see how that one loop of TB amplified TWTP and Primal results when it comes to the social game, social charm and unbounded expression.

This is something I expected but not immediately and to such a high degree.

2 Likes

Aka following the listening instructions literally written in the copy :joy:

1 Like

Update: Gonna run Hero Origins for a month and test it out…

Just read the sales copy and I feel like its gonna go bonkers

2 Likes

Don’t know if this is a joke or not :rofl:

U good bro?

2 Likes

Screenshot 2024-02-19 at 21.53.55

Please guys, get snickers, tons of water, sun and rest : )

6 Likes

If you read my journal you’ll know that I’ve been running RM for about a month and decided to switch it out for LE to focus more during my biz focused months

I’ve tried out Executive, LE, and Emperor Black and my goal is a sub to dial up my work ethic and focus

I haven’t swapped out Khan or SB…

Just got curious about HERO Origins cause Ive never ran it before

2 Likes

Actually this… It seems this thread went kind of sideways. I hope this thread will get back to construcitve discussion soon.

As Khan user I can share my experience with Khan St1 after full loop of all stages, and it seems new updated version really seems to produce less recon than “old” one, let’s see in long term.
But according to my subjective experience it seems that NSE versions of subs are really more profound compared to previous ones.

4 Likes

Ohhh ok ok phew, I thought you just ditched SB and Khan to run hero. Got me confused.

Here is my Khan input for this week : Week has been pretty relax, I’m not sure exactly what is happening in the background, fear getting worked on? I’m not 100% sure, I have thoughts and I’m thinking of different things which I am writing in my journal.

Other than that, libido seems a bit lower, I probably have some recon fog at the moment.

1 Like

I love that they made stage one so smooth this time. I’m feeling like I’m on vacation. I expected to be constantly all over the place but I’m so chill. Even when I feel like the day is a bit grim and life feels a bit low, I can always easily uplift myself through some nice music and gratitude. Eeez

4 Likes

We are not policing, we are just having a friendly discussion about different ways to run multistage titles

1 Like

I can relate to this. Even if there are some hard times or bad news, I am inclined to get over that experience quite sooner compared to my past.
As if my inner frame is being build more robust with deeper roots. It is still quite early to review as updated Khan is still quite new but I feel the difference already.

4 Likes

HeO will increase your work ethic a lot. It’s one of the best subs for it.

2 Likes

It sounds like a great addition to Khan. Here @Leandros shares his experiences and insights on HERO:

2 Likes

yeah hell no lmao im running Khan and SB all year long 2024

3 Likes

Does anyone feel their body is hotter (now literally, guys lol) on Khan?

I’m also much more energized and exuding much more of that energy.

@pacman
Isn’t it the effect you asked me about once?

6 Likes

I had a glimpse of confidence. It’s taking a decision and assuming it will work out or I’ll be able to deal with the consequences of the decision.

That’s how I’ll define confidence. When you make a decision and you know the future will work out, or you’ll be able to deal with it even if it’s going to shit.

4 Likes

That’s a good definition

Self trust