Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

1 Like

@AnswerGroup If weā€™re running Khan in a 3 title stack, how many days or loops is the minimum before moving on to the next stage? 3 stacks are either 6 or 5 days/loops out of 21 days. Is that enough for each stage?

2 Likes

:astonished: Wow, Subliminal Club has truly outdone themselves with Khan v2! This isnā€™t just a subliminal; itā€™s a arsenal of power, ambition, and self-mastery. This sub is nothing short of badass, weaving together dominance, sexuality, and unstoppable ambition.

From Total Breakdown to Total Action, is a testament to Subliminal Clubā€™s commitment to pushing boundaries. The sheer intensity and depth of this sub are inspiring.

Whatā€™s truly awesome is how Khan isnā€™t for everyone ā€“ itā€™s for the select few ready to embrace the challenge, confront their inner demons, and emerge as the Khan. This is more than a subliminal; itā€™s a call to action, a call to conquer. A sub that doesnā€™t just promise change but demands it.

This beast is not just a subliminal; itā€™s THE KHAN Essence! :100:

14 Likes

Well I was thinking about continuing to run my Khan ST1 and KB ST1 combo for a bit before i make my Foundational Alpha custom soooooo yeah this came at a good time.

1 Like

I have a Khan ST4 custom (which Iā€™ll of course upgrade) but Iā€™m running new ST1 store version for at least one cycle with BDLM.

I think I might also run Khan Black ST1 on different daysā€¦

1 Like

Perfect! I am in early stage of new cycle with stage 4 so now I have to decide if I will finish this cycle with ā€œoldā€ Khan or switch to upgrade. But next cycle will be for sure time for running all 4 cycles with upgrade.
Thank you very much Subclub!

2 Likes

Total Breakdown is lowkey one of my favorite subs. This time around even though it has recon (shocker lol) I do have this really primal and IDGAF attitude starting to develop within me. Tbh the more I accept it the more I begin realize its a part of me that I suppressed.

8 Likes

Oh, that would be great! I have run my Khan ST4 custom for over a year and it made me very happy with my financial condition and outlookā€¦ I just took a brief detour on New Emperor & New PS for one cycle but I think itā€™ll soon be back to New Khan/ Wanted Black/ SSX custom :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well the custom I have in mind was Ascension, Mogul, Primal. Or Ascended Mogul, Primal. Mainly because of well the focus but not as much of an archetype to those. Maybe im on to something or its probably a really dumb idea haha

@friday Are you going to run this?

Primal sounds awesome from everything Iā€™ve read. (I just canā€™t keep hopping :rofl: So, PS+Emp or WB+Khan) Combining it with Ascension, you got the two main masculine archetypes working for you before you sprinkle in the money :moneybag:

I just ran New Khan ST1 & BDLM NSE before I sleep.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Imo its a good combo after something like Khan ST1, from my experience its perfect for starting a very strong masculine foundation for any of these subs.

2 Likes

Just finished ready the copy. You all had me at this

• Encourage self-sufficiency and independence, fostering autonomy and a strong sense of self-reliance. *

This is something I have been trying to focus on almost as much as Iā€™ve often been obsessed with mental and emotional healing.

I sort of want to run this with LBfH.

@SaintSovereign @Fire How well would those two stack?

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure Stark Black could be awesome with added DOMINANCE :rofl: Itā€™s just too funny after all the nonsense on the forum over the years over the original. (I bought Stark Black but donā€™t know when Iā€™ll ever run it). Itā€™s nice to have another jumbo title with most of everything a guy could want: Emperor, Khan, Stark Black

6 Likes

So this is why, despite my alarm being set for 3 hours from now, my mind woke me up at 4am here in Europe.

KHAN.

Been running short loops of TB for the last 2 cycles, on washout now until Monday.

I reckon it is time to step things up a gear, with the New Khan, and longer listening time.

Oussa!

4 Likes

holy fuck again

1 Like

There is probably someone out there that will stack all three just for shiggles

5 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhh :exploding_head:

Way too dense for my brain.

A little goes a long way.

I canā€™t slather on that much at a given time.

2 Likes

It would produce such intense recon just out of spite

1 Like

What a time to be alive :smirk:

4 Likes