Main Disc. Thread -- The New KHAN: Love and War (Now Available! Free upgrade!)

How are the results like, running three subliminals in a single day?

Curious about it.

Let’s not give advice like this.

If he runs Khan and gets intense reconciliation because he’s not ready, he’s going to be in our support asking why and we’ll be the ones dealing with it due to this advice.

If the subliminal is there, not everyone is ready - which is why we constantly tell people to work up to it. This has been the case since we’ve made Emperor.

Take your time people. Don’t jump to things, don’t blast your mind with crazy quantity, etc.

16 Likes

always get recon at the end of my cycle and i just want to ball my dang eyes out it got to the point where i was just raging in my journal.

At the end of my cycle I’ve noticed the purging of sexual and lustful fantasy’s which was been an issue for so long . I don’t have same burning attraction to weird bbl body’s and I don’t spend time fantasizing about women sexually . In fact the times I slip up I can say to myself “ I do not do this anymore “ and snap myself back to reality . Even wanting to skip workouts I can still push through to get something done .

I’ve also accepted that with my adhd I’m going to have social struggles if I don’t raise my status and that a lot of hyper successful men have had adhd and essentially got a pass for their quirks because they were that guy .

I feel taller which is a weird one because a few days ago i was talking to a couple of dudes and i just felt like i was kind of towering over some of them.

3 Likes

I know you are very busy, but if you wouldn’t mind, I have a request. Could you give us a decision tree for each title? As in what subs you need to run to finally be ready for a sub?

they have already done that my dude

From Wanted Black Thread - Fire’s message.

2 Likes

Something that Khan TB does for you is that it’ll make you incredibly introspective. You’ll easily identify your weaknesses and strengths, and because of that, you’ll find it easy to make your own stacks. And this is a highly individual affair, so how would Fire/Saint be able to give you custom advice like that? As @TheProdigyofWagdou has said, there are general guidelines for the order with which people can approach the subs, but it’ll always be the best to simply know yourself really well. When I started out last winter, I constantly felt the need to ask people for advice, but now it doesn’t occur to me anymore to do that because I simply know what I need to do next. I imagine that this is the same for most people that’ve run healing subs for some cycles.

3 Likes

I am aware of this, I wanted more like these. Thanks for mentioning this tho.

I am really sorry if missed it but could you tell me where?

@magician you know what’s funny? It’s been a long time since I’ve thought about the fact that I run all of my stack in a single day and that it’s not what the standard listening recommendation is about. I’d have to look through my journals to figure out when I started doing it, but it’s been that way for a while.

Moving to two titles per listening day may help with processing and recon for the time being, especially giving the challenging titles and the current time period.

1 Like

Good!

Do you think is a good idea the combination of TB and wanted black as they are two different animals?

thanks for officially making it known

It’s workable primarily because TB is healing. If we talked about the other stages I’d imagine there’d be a lot of conflicts. Course, with ZP anything is possible.

1 Like

To do anything you first have to decide.

A man who can’t decide, will not do anything.

Decision comes from knowing our wants and needs. If one know what he wants and what he needs, decision will become much easier and the path to action will lighten up in front of him.

What do you want when you enter that business meeting? What do you want when you meet that cute girl? What do you want when you wake up in the morning?

Learning to understand what we truly want and need is an important part of growth for men.

9 Likes

I’m currently on washout this week before I start Stage 3 of Khan. I had run through all the stages with the ZP V2 version of Khan and even though I did about 8 months of it, I wasn’t prepared for this new re-write.

I remember being a week into Stage 1 and wanting to drop the sub. That was unheard of for me, since the last time I ran stage 1 for 2 and a half cycles and it was a pretty smooth ride. Eventually after the first week I settled out and the rest of my ride on TB was easy. But as others have wrote about, Stage 2 actually kicked my ass. It was hard, brutal in some ways, not so much that I fell apart, but brutal in the sense that I always felt this inner push to either evolve or quit.

It’s hard to explain something like this without sounding dramatic and or accurately convey the feelings. I will say, by the time I finished my time with Stage 2, I felt a need for taking action and just going for everything I wanted.

It’s then that I also realized why in the copy they strong recommended going through each stage for a cycle. By the time you finish a stage, you’re already priming for what’s coming next.

Previously, I ran Khan and coupled it with EoG and Khan Black. That was a ride. But in that instance, I was also running 3 multistagers as part of a stack.

This time around, I’m still running three subs, but, not in the same way. I’ve been running Khan with Stark Black almost exclusively. And I can see the clear indications of what is happening uniquely to each of those subs. Stark Black is smoothing out some of the edges of Khan while also opening other doors for me.

In lieu of Ascension Chamber, and thanks to @Vesper, I am running Mind’s Eye once a week as my third and final sub. I only started Minds Eye this past Cycle. I believe as I run Minds Eye more, and as it is due for an upgrade soon, I will be curious to see how the new Minds Eye transforms my experiences with Khan and Stark Black.

But, to get back to Khan, I can’t say enough about this sub. Especially this re-write. There is a sense of discipline and change that I am actively experiencing both physically and mentally that I never experienced with any of the subs I ran previously.

I would say for those that take the Khan journey, my only advice to you would be to stick through the journey and get to the end of it. Don’t bail on Khan after Stage 2 if you’ve already gotten there. For those that just wanted to use Stage 1 to clear the emotional decks, I think is one way to use Khan. But if you have gotten through Stage 2, you should make up your mind to complete the journey, as stated on the product page. It really is built this time to be more progressive, unlike the previous version of Khan that I used.

I think in closing, one thing I will say for my own experiences until now is, using Khan and SB, with Minds Eye, I don’t feel FOMO. I see a lot of the subs that have been updated, many of which I currently own, but I have zero desire to run anything outside of my current stack. Dare I say, I feel like I found a stack that I can run with for the long term. I say this also because it’s easy to run these subs and just get what you want.

I’ll close this post out here. For those that are on the Khan journey, understand how transformative of a process this is. For those on SB, I would say the same. For the few of us that are on both, I salute you all and I look forward to sharing the stories of fame and glory on the other side.

Ad Gloriam Et Honorem.

9 Likes

Would you recommend staying on stages for multiple cycles or just go through it as written

Honestly, I would go through it as written and once you’re done with all of the stages, go back and start the cycle again from Stage 1. If it was a single stage sub, it makes sense to run that for many months or years even. But a multi-stager like Khan, I feel like it can go one of two ways.

One, you stay on one stage for too long thinking you need an excessive amount of healing or reprogramming and you’ll end up getting fatigue, or worse yet, you’ll convince yourself that you’re broken and need to be fixed.

The other is that you’ll stay on one stage for too long, subclub releases another update or product that ticks certain boxes, and for most of the guys in here, that will more than likely either be a new seduction sub or something related to money, and you’ll drop Khan for that.

But if you go through the cycle, you start to understand what to expect, so when you go back to it again, you’re better prepared.

The way I think of it is like this, when you’re playing a video game for the first time, do you go back and repeat the same stage over and over again to perfect it? No, you go onto the next stage. Why, because the progressive stages get harder, but by going through them, you also become more skilled.

It’s the same thing with Khan as a multistage sub. The stages progressively become more difficult, but, because you move through them, you might think that Stage 4 wasn’t nearly as bad as Stage 1, but you’re not accounting for your growth and overall ability to take on more at that point.

I think that’s why in the copy they also mention something along the lines of (I’m paraphrasing this next part), don’t delude yourself into thinking you can jump straight into stage 4 cuz you think you can handle it.

When the makers of the sub outline the rules and tell you how to use their tools, there’s probably a reason for it. I know a lot of members assume they know best, but the reality is this is all new tech and an all new scripting approach. So I’d go with what @Fire and @SaintSovereign have laid out in terms of listening instructions. Which is what I’ve been following and I think my results, at least for me, speak volumes.

7 Likes

End of stage 2 results

1.fearlessness is fucking wild and there this weird happiness I get when I realize I’m actually working on my purpose .
2. desexualization of the mind has led me to have a healthier appreciation for women
3. actually working on my issues and processing my emotions has led to large leaps in my personal development . I remember vowing that I will not live in fantasy land anymore and then just stopped doing it . This also carried on to the feelings I had for a girl and had to force myself to write down what went wrong and what I learned from it .
4. I feel like my perception of people is changing in a way that i can not really understand .
5. Recognizing my wins has been really interesting because generally im always looking for big results and changes but stopping myself to realize that I’ve been coming along way with my self development (but still longer to go ).
6.I’m making ambitious long term goals about my fitness and life
7. Ive started being more myself and i mean in every way . With my humor , my interests and just my general crazy confidence allowing myself to truly be confident in who i am . I want to be the best version of me and that is with everything .Using my creativity to aid me in the building process of my business .
all in all I’ve been more productive then I was when I was running emperor which is weird but it really has built on the foundation that emperor gave me .

16 Likes

you guys are awesome
here’s a kitty

a01311d6c2ca2395cd28ecc36607bd52

8 Likes

As a Khan (ST3) exercise a weird fascination upon women.

Literally twice now

With WB attraction is a game, with Khan it’s like the above. it is like what happen is a life changing event for her. Maybe the intensity of desire or status I don’t know.

6 Likes