Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Q Cores Available! ESSENCE Modules Available!)

Just did a 90 sec loop of ST1. Nothing much as of yet but I immediately noticed an energetic result.

Kinda TMI btw, but I noticed energy started to flow from my manhood all around my body in a circular motion. While I dont believe Heartsong has sexual energy scripting, my guess is that I have a romance and love block so bad that its blocking sexual energy for me. Guess my idea of a KB, WDB, and Heartsong might actually be a really good idea for me, especially with KB getting updated next month. Call that Wanted Reborn lol cause i think its gonna be very intense for me.

7 Likes

I did 90 seconds last night and fell asleep right after it. Today I feel a sense of quiet acceptance, to put a name to it.
What I mean is more than ā€œIm ok with whatever happened or will happenā€ it also has a particular tint of joy. That joy is given, but the idea of doing something I like, like playing guitar, makes it so much better.

6 Likes

@qOS, now that the final Heartsong scripting is complete, I’m curious about one specific stack-design question.

@SaintSovereign previously said WANTED: Dream Boy should work well with both Heartsong stages, and that WDB + Heartsong may be the better long-term pairing for my goals.

But for Stage 1: Attuned specifically, would you expect better results from:

A) running WDB + Attuned together from the beginning, or
B) giving Attuned some solo runway first, then introducing WDB once its self-worth, discernment, attachment, standards, and relationship-foundation work has had time to establish?

I’m less concerned about whether they’re compatible and more interested in the tradeoff between synergy vs. clarity of execution.

And if the eventual long-term destination is likely WDB + The Symphony, does running WDB alongside Attuned first make that transition smoother, or is there value in letting Attuned establish its own baseline before adding romantic magnetism?

My broader stack is still:

QL ST3 + PEACE
Inner Circle + Daredevil
WDB + [romantic core] (currently Summertime)

so I’m trying to determine the cleanest way to introduce Heartsong without changing more variables than necessary.

I’m quite literally ready to purchase a custom or main TODAY based off of the answer.

5 Likes

ā€œ Heartsong: Love from Wholenessā€.

@SaintSovereign or @qOS I know PEACE offers inner peace and effortless action that won’t be found in Heartsong, but could you describe the similarities and differences on how each title makes you whole? The PEACE and Attuned description makes it seem like Attuned carries the wholeness from PEACE into love, but the copy of Heartsong describes Attuned as making you whole without the need of the wholeness from PEACE.

1 Like

I have to admit, I felt something similar after my first 30-second loop of Stage 1. I’m also curious whether this version of HS has a more general calming effect beyond just relationships.

4 Likes

Is there self-love scripting in Stage 1?

How about Attuned + Ascension St2? Similiar result?

1 Like

After carefully reading St1 Attuned description again, I would most definitely say YES!

In fact I believe Attuned is a great sub, even if you are not looking for any relationship.

Although I presume that after a couple of cycles of Attuned, relationships will be looking for you.

9 Likes

The presults from this have been massive for me.

I’ve been able to differentiate the self-sacrifice pattern I had going on, how I took on the karma of others, and, by doing so, attracted emotionally parasitic individuals who thought they had some form of claim over me and my energy.

Often, these were people with deep-rooted wounds and resentment toward the male figures in their lives. Not just women, but also my male friends.

I tried to do more and make them feel more seen, but it always ended up with me realizing that I could not continue with this. Every relationship I managed to get out of, I just felt liberated from.

I see now why.

I cannot fragment myself to take on something that was never my job to carry in the first place.

I cannot let myself be further exploited when the whole relationship was already based on burning myself out so the other person would not have to take responsibility for their own feelings.

Deep down, they sought someone to balance the scales, to get back at someone, wanting someone who would finally take them seriously enough in their suffering.

I see very clearly now how my inherent lack of self-worth led me to assuming that position for them, and why this pattern was so hard to break for me. If I had half the intentions some people projected onto me in the past, they would have never been able to treat me the way they did.

They do not do it to their abusers; they do it to those who try to rectify the damage that has already been done.

Truth is, everyone I encountered has become stronger from it in some form.

For those until now, you are welcome.

But people 10–50 years older than me have to mature by themselves. I’m not going to deal with supposed grown-ups’ daddy issues anymore.

I’m not going to let myself be emotionally blackmailed, gaslighted, and exploited by people preying on my goodwill and compassion anymore.

I’m also recognizing where I allowed this on some level, though. It helped me avoid taking responsibility for building my own identity, value system and directing my own life.

Avoiding becoming my own individual, independent of collective approval.

Helping others can just be as much of an escape mechanism as other things.

From this position, it is not a virtue; it is as cowardly as it gets.

I do not need to see myself as a victim to recognize where I have been absolutely violated in my free will, and I do not need the individuals in question to understand, let alone apologize for it.

But I don’t have to make someone else’s perspective my own.

I am free to choose the women I give to freely; no borderliner will own me anymore.

That is what these kinds of people really hated the most: when I would withdraw for my own peace.

Friends and women called me a traitor, but, with some specific exceptions that I recognize as my own responsibility, the main ā€œbetrayalā€ I ever committed was trying to break away from people who sucked me dry to the point where I was in a constant state of burnout.

The only power other people held over me was my surrendering myself to their compassion baiting.

I am not available for this any longer.

8 Likes

For me it feels like I am enjoying life better. Like I am focusing on my work better and doing it very passionately. I really love the first stage. I am running it with ROM

3 Likes

What an incredible sub. Thanks for incorporating so many of the suggestions in the idea thread. Ran 15sec of Stage 1 last night:

Detected strong elements of PEACE. Had a very stressful and anxiety ridden week, which quickly melted away after the loop.

Felt a strong embodiment of the 5 notes, feeling especially grounded and sensual, which was experienced as a felt sense of a pleasant, settled warmth running through my body.

Have been reflecting on prior relationships from a detached place. Noting elements that I’d love to experience/embody in my next relationship. As a reminder of what’s possible. And also, when thinking about a past relationship that caused me pain, the thought ā€œYou gotta let that shit goā€ immediately popped into my head, which felt like a pressure release and a sense of inner freedom.

A realization of just how out of tune I’ve become with myself and my authentic needs, which was not a shocking or upsetting realization, but instead brought up feelings of relief and gratitude that Heartsong: Attuned released at the perfect time in my journey.

I’m at a stage in life where most of my friends and acquaintances are coupled up, many now having kids, so I’ve often felt like a bit of an outcast, and have felt the societal/social pressure to ā€œfind someone before all the good ones are taken.ā€ After running my loop, there was a powerful soothing of these comparisons and worries, which was replaced by a patient knowing that as long as I stay true to myself, everything will materialize exactly when it’s meant to. And a deep knowing that true love cannot be forced, coerced, or rushed.

Already noticing me speaking my needs more freely and with less fear or concern of the other person’s reply, or potential judgment or rejection. Staying grounded in my truth and letting their response be whatever it is. Normally, when requesting something from another person, there is a tendency to fawn a bit in order to ā€œsootheā€ them and increase the likelihood of acceptance. This time, however, I just stated what I wanted clearly, in a very grounded ā€œtake it or leave itā€ kind of way (not rude, just not supplicating either), without fear or concern of my request being rejected, knowing that regardless of the outcome of this particular situation, it will all work out for the best in the end. So, definitely noticing a strong abundance mentality tied into this as well.

Slept much better than I have all week (again, that feeling of settledness in my body and inner PEACE), woke up and have been peacefully/joyfully taking care of my needs - getting a great workout in, making a delicious breakfast, cleaning my place, all the while feeling good about engaging in these activities. There seems to be some solid self-care scripting activating.

Definitely going to be a staple of my stack for a long time :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m also curious about this as well. For someone single and looking, what are some key indicators that they are ready to transition from Heartsong Stage 1 to Stage 2? Is there a recommended amount of time to spend on Stage 1 before transitioning to Stage 2? @qOS

3 Likes

Could Stage 1 help one to have a better relationship with oneself?

1 Like

Beautiful. This came at the perfect time.

Of course the primary goal is for romantic partners, but this seems like it can be a transformative title for all relationships. With family and friends and so on. Besides romantic love, I can totally see this sub helping with building those transcendent friendships.

I’ve decided I’ll be running this long term to see how my relationship with myself and with others evolve.

3 Likes

Yes, this is the plan. I’ll be adding them tomorrow.

4 Likes

Welcome back!

You should see improvements on both fronts, especially with Stage 2. Stage 1 has a lot influence from PEACE, so you should notice immediate magnetism in real life interactions.

6 Likes

Generally speaking, yes. But think of Stage 1 as a life overhaul leading toward a sense of inner wholeness, as we can see in the early responses. So, it can be used in any stack at any time. You can even run both stages if you’d like.

But yes, using it sequentially in that manner is perfectly fine and should work well.

6 Likes

@SaintSovereign So is there not the usual progression of ā€œrun ST1 first for one stack run, then ST2 for the next and onwards?ā€

3 Likes

Exactly, thats why I felt Peace wasnt necessary in my stack for now.
Attuned is its own universe and I want to experience it on its own, well with my coreless custom that is.

2 Likes

If you are truly serious about the entire title, I’d say no less than two cycles before switching to Stage 2. Or, you can alternate. The longer you use Stage 1, the more the sense of wholeness increases.

That’s how you determine when to switch. When you feel as if you can enter a relationship without compromising yourself, you’re good to go. Most of you who have used romance titles n in the past may need less time, since you’ve done a lot of inner work on this topic.

Trust your intuition on when to switch.

9 Likes