Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Free Upgrade!)

Here it is…

3 Likes
How about Khan and Heartsong?

Heartsong x new Khan
could definitely bring you multiple female partners that would be happy to share you long term and happy to be exclusive to you.

I can definitely see this working if you run it for more than a year together and if you remember what you want in your heart.

I recall this from Khan :

Now if the Khan is the man girls dream of, paired with heartsong Im sure you can lead them all to be together there for you as the prize.

3 Likes

Interesting, although I’m sure conscious guiding can work to combine the two successfully, a very fun and playful lover that understands the person deeply. Being wanted by others and still choosing one specific woman forever etc.

Personally I’m stacking stark black + wanted black + heartsong, changed primal seduction back to wanted black and it seems that this triple stack (I listen to all of them once every other day) works well for me:

Stark Black keeps me mentally grounded and helps me break out of old bad habits while unlocking my full potential in many areas.

Wanted Black gives me fun and charming charisma (along with physical shifting which is a nice bonus over PS).

Heartsong lets me love deeper, both others and myself.

Although recon is super heavy haha, I’m tired most days now on washout and need to sleep a LOT more.

2 Likes

Self love is way better on this than Lbfh, I think we should start recommending this for people with lack of self love

4 Likes

That’s the gist I got from others who have tried HS as well. I think that LBFH update will be even better once again.

LBFH has been updated

3 Likes

In that case I really should plan to run HS for a few cycles in the near future.

Did my first 5 minute loop of the new Heartsong yesterday.
I have to say that the self esteem healing and the increase in self love here is very strong and also super gentle at the same time.
Almost zero recon and huge improvements in how whole and how complete I feel overall and how I react to the world.
Overall, it feels to be working smoother and deeper and with less recon than LBFH when it comes to more self love and internal healing.

8 Likes

Heartsong just revealed to me I have a terrible inferiority complex and I started crying badly. As a kid, I only felt loved when I would perform well in exams, and was constantly compared to other kids and belittled when I didn’t perform good.

I see this is my main issue that probably got me stuck for years.

9 Likes

Out of curiosity, is this the first time you’ve become aware of that inferiority complex? Was it not sharply pushed to your conscious awareness while you were on various alpha/seduction subs before?
I am asking because I strongly suspect that I have something similar going on related to performance expectations.

Not that I recall, I am quite the avoidant type bcoz of inferiority complex. But this could also be why I get tremendous reconciliation on those subs like K St1

1 Like

Reading this for a second time warmed my heart. Happy for ya!

7 Likes

The recon with this new version of Heartsong is similar to the recon with the new KHAN: It mostly stays subtly and gently in the background and then, every few hours its hard with short extreme emotional outbursts.

Right now, it is definitely working hard for me on deep seated issues related to self love.

1 Like

I haven’t run Khan in any of its forms but I was just thinking earlier today that the healing and recon of this are both light and gentle.

2 Likes

@AnswerGroup this new Heartsong has reality bubble scripting doesn’t it? :smirk:

There’s no way that it doesn’t.

Every date with my gf feels like time completely slips by with such ease, we have fun like we are in our own little world.

It feels like everything else in life, all the problems and worries and issues and stress, totally melts away for as long as we are together.

Insane

10 Likes

Now that would be a “Heartsong Hit”

I wonder how will new love bomb compare to this new heartsong :slight_smile:

Love Bomb will lead people to helping others sing their heart song, and make it sound true.

1 Like

that doesn’t quite help with the comparison

Lmao. It would be hard for me to compare them as I haven’t run the new version, yet.

I’m not sure if you know, but it actually was updated yesterday, according to the NFTW thread. So you can actually find out how they compare :slight_smile:

However, the picture I was going for was:

Heartsong, amongst other things, is well suited for learning self-love.

Love Bomb does the same, I’m sure in a deeper way, but goes further into leading others ‘love’s way’. Saint said something about a ‘love alpha’, if I recall.

Hence, the reference to the Heartsong song.

1 Like