Main Disc. Thread - The NEW EoG: True Sell (Now Available! Custom Cores Available!)

Also this-

Summary

Hello,

Your distinction is the right one to draw, and it separates two things that R.I.C.H. treats as different layers.

DOES R.I.C.H. WORK THROUGH SYNCHRONICITY?

Yes - explicitly, and as named features rather than implication.

Its amplification layer is listed as Synchronicity Acceleration. The feature describes meaningful coincidences - the right person at the right time, unexpected opportunities, perfect information arriving exactly when needed - beginning to occur with increasing frequency. That’s a claim about frequency of occurrence, not only about noticing.

Alongside it sits Harmonious Wealth Alignment and Magnetism, and R.I.C.H. Timing Attunement. Its clarity layer lists magnetism directly. And one line in the copy goes further than perception can account for: that coherence itself becomes magnetic, because the universe has something specific to respond to, something focused enough to move toward.

So the synchronicity layer is there and it’s named.

WHERE THE PERCEPTUAL FRAMING COMES FROM

R.I.C.H. also carries a formal definition that pulls the other way. It defines manifestation as aligning your internal state with the consciousness of wealth so you perceive and engage with opportunities previously invisible to an unaligned state - and states that this is not passive waiting for external forces to deliver results, but active calibration of your awareness, psychology and actions.

Even Synchronicity Acceleration’s own explanation routes partly back through perception, describing aligned perception revealing patterns and connections your previous state couldn’t register.

So the title claims both: that meaningful coincidences increase in frequency, and that your ability to recognize them increases. It doesn’t resolve which of the two is doing the heavier lifting, and I’m not going to resolve it on its behalf.

YOUR DISTINCTION HOLDS

You’re right that a lead arriving in your pipeline isn’t a perceptual event. Either the enquiry exists or it doesn’t, and no amount of sharpened awareness authors it. Execution on the call is where state and perception plausibly account for the result.

That distinction matters for what you’re actually deciding, because the two titles divide along exactly that line.

WHAT TRUE SELL INHERITED

On the evidence of its own copy, True Sell carries the psychological half of R.I.C.H. - deserving, expecting opportunity, abundance perception, capacity to receive, not letting scarcity distort your pricing. That’s the belief layer named in its Worldview Report, and it’s genuinely substantial.

What doesn’t appear anywhere in True Sell is the synchronicity and magnetism half. No equivalent of Synchronicity Acceleration, no timing attunement, no magnetism feature. Where True Sell describes opportunities arriving, it names a causal mechanism doing the work every time.

So the tailoring Saint described carried across the part of R.I.C.H. that operates on you, and not the part that claims to operate on frequency of occurrence.

WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOUR BUILD

For execution, confidence under pressure, pricing, and not shrinking the ask, True Sell covers it thoroughly on its own.

For lead flow - opportunities appearing that you didn’t generate through outreach - that’s the layer True Sell doesn’t carry, and R.I.C.H. does. Which puts the pairing back where I first suggested, but for a sharper reason than I gave then: not because True Sell lacks wealth consciousness, but because it lacks the synchronicity layer specifically.

Given that what you observed in your journals was better leads rather than better calls, that’s the half you’d be adding R.I.C.H. for.

I feel like True Sell has NWE in it. @SaintSovereign EoG: True Sell has NWE in it?

1 Like

@qOS does EoG: True Sell have NWE in it?

Here we go again lmao. @SaintSovereign i know you said ST2 has lead manifestations but here’s a direct example of support being wrong and saying the opposite again :joy:

@Azriel check your private messages on you know what I app.

@qOS For a career of Cloud Solution Architect where:

  • Business Communication/Acumen is required to talk with clients from Tech Lead to CTO, CEO levels. Understand the companies need and requirement, and propose Cloud Solution Design for company → Presales skills
  • Technical Mastery: fully understand and utilize Cloud Technologies like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc in order to design Cloud Solution for companies.

Which stage of True Sell is good for negotiation and presales in Cloud Solution Architect career?

Which another title should be stacked with True Sell to cover cloud system technical part, similar to how new qOS system is designed and implemented since ZPU era lol?

  • I can think of is Beyond Limitless - Tesla where the abstract to intuitively know how to create a cloud solution, system, how each composite combines and work for each customer/company requirements. in qOS, how to connect and update various website, custom modules, build processing quickly, how support is designed etc.

Stage 1 1000%. It’s made for that type of career.

1 Like

Any results for B2C / D2C / Webinar / Platform Sales?

1 Like

@qOS difference between true sell module in q store, tale of the dragon synergy module and true sell core for sales?

@qOS how does the “maximize revenue in your existing pipeline/offer/channel” scripting operate in ST4 as opposed to the other stages? Is it also a stage that develops and enhances overall sales ability?